Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
CourtOfCats
Candidate Ignis  I_vote_lcapCandidate Ignis  I_voting_barCandidate Ignis  I_vote_rcap 
Kitarial
Candidate Ignis  I_vote_lcapCandidate Ignis  I_voting_barCandidate Ignis  I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Ignis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Candidate Ignis  Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Ignis    Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 9:08 am

IGNIS

Candidate Ignis  YybCAc3

"The decision is yours to make and yours alone. But do remember we will stand with you always and help you bear your burdens."

BASICS

NAME: Ignis
NICKNAME(S): Iggy
ORIENTATION: Homoromantic Homosexual

BIRTHDATE: Early Summer
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Ash Brown
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 6'0"
PLAY-BY: Ignis Scientia (FFXV)
EXPY CLAIM: Ignis Scientia (FFXV)
FULL APPEARANCE:

Ignis stands at an imposing six feet even, his frame filled out with muscle as a result of a rigorous routine of exercise and carefully planned meals to suit such a stature where he can. His ash brown hair is often kept short, though at times, his bangs become unruly and fall in front of his bright green eyes. He is long of leg and his frame is evenly distributed with muscle. He often wears a neutral expression of quiet thought.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Pragmatic, Serious, Genius, Slightly Egotistical
FULL PERSONALITY:

Ignis is calm and composed man of his years, often quite serious when it comes to goals, tasks and pursuits of the mind. He often has a neutral expression of seeming eternal calm and patience with others that speaks of one who is ever the big brother in a group. He enjoys hobbies of the mind and has a secret passion for cooking, though life as a candidate does not always leave him time for those studies as much as he would like. He is quietly protective of Noctis and Prompto and often the "mom" of the friend group. This included being a thorn in Noct's backside about his eating habits and finding creative ways to sneak vegetables into his meals.

Though he is highly intelligent, he often struggles in ascertaining the intentions of other people, and most jokes sail right over his head. He is ever the perfectionist and gets very irritated and his composure dips long enough as the disdain is on full display. Despite this, he is well known to make a pun or sarcastic comment for the sake of humor when the moment and mood strikes him. He also tends to be a bit of a braggart and won't hesitate to gloat, especially when proving another wrong. He also enjoys a hobby of cooking and often is assisting in the kitchens when he is finished with tasks for a day. It is one of his favored methods of relaxation, when not in the arms of his lover Gladiolus, where he finds the most solace from his worries and the day's frustrations.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Mother - Niserra | Green Rider (43, alive, Open Tie)
Father - Ignacio  | Bronze Rider (46, Deceased)
Brother (Younger ; 20) - TBN | TBD (Open Tie)
Sister (Youngest ; 15-18) - TBN | TBD ( Open Tie)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Gladious (Future Weyrmate)
BIRTHPLACE: x Hold near x Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY:

Ignis was born to a bronze rider named Ignacio and his weyrmate Niserra in the summer of their first year as weyrmates. While primarily raised in the creche, as most child of riders in his village were, he did not see his parents as often as he may have preferred in his early years. While he accepted this as the normal, he was often quietly bitter when he seen other children whose rider parents made more time for them. It was during one of this fits of irritation that he first met Gladiolus, by literally running right into the larger child. This encounter led to him making his first friend. Not long after, he met Noctis, son of Regis, an important figure in their small home. Something about Noct drew Ignis to him, much like with Gladiolus and not but a few months later, Prompto became a part of his life.

While during these years his mother gave birth to two more children, Ignis did not have much contact with them, spending most his time with Noctis, Gladiolus and Prompto. It was during one such grouping up that Regis pulled him and Gladio aside and asked them to perhaps keep a close eye on Noct, to watch his back almost like guards would a holder. Given that this would not really change the dynamic he already had building with the group, Ignis agreed. He had no idea why he was selected for this but hey.. it gave him more chances to spend time with his friends.

But one incident in a tavern when Ignis was 10 and Noct was 8 changed their dynamic a great deal. Ignis had been accompanying Noct and the lads, having snuck out after dark when they were supposed to be settling in for the night. Iggy was not even sure why they were there, save for Noctis feeling it was important. Words were exchanged and soon came to blows, and all Ignis could gauge was someone had spoken badly of Regis and his friend reacted with fists rather than words. While he never got the full details, as the group got separated for a few minutes, he only had the various stories to fill him in. What was important to him, was that Noctis was injured and he helped Gladio carry the lad to the healers.

While Noctis recovered physically, Ignis noticed the sudden shift in his once outgoing personality, a sullen frown replacing the once outgoing grin. It was during this time that he drew closer to Noctis, as close as a friend could be and during the time that Noctis was unable to walk, he would become his friend's legs and later like a walking cane. Thankfully his dear friend recovered physically but the mental scars seemed to remain, even as they aged. With the falling of the dreaded Threadfall, Ignis lost his very own father. Over the last few years, he had formed a closer bond with the man so this loss was soul crushing. He tried to play it off, and when alone, would he allow himself to grieve. During one of these withdrawn moments, he was "caught" crying by Gladiolus, whom said nothing but shut the door and crossed the room and wrapped him in a hug. This startled Ignis at first, whom by now was a teenager.

But something about being this close to the other boy made his heart race and his stomach twist into a knot that he did not fully understand. After speaking with a mindhealer, which was a requirement for a lot of folk that lost family members and homes to the fall, he realized what was going on.. and the bigger issue... was it one sided? Deciding to not unpack this, Ignis hid the feelings growing for his friend and focused on Noctis and now the new member of the crew, Prompto. Someone had to make sure these two were looked after and one of them to eat properly ( Noctis). When Noctis decided he wanted to be a candidate later in their lives, naturally Ignis followed suit, as did the other two men. While he has yet to impress a dragon, Ignis did manage to share his feelings to Gladio, whom gladly reciprocated them and the pair have been inseparable ever since. When the day comes that a dragon does choose him, if that day comes.. he hopes his fellows will also be impressing, not wanting to be separated from them.

Last edited by Haurchefant on Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Candidate Ignis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Ignis    Candidate Ignis  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 9:55 am

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: "A dragon's worth is not measured by their hide." ( aka any)
Player Preferred Colors: Anything but do have a slight preference towards female colors.
Queen Eligible: Yes! (It might encourage character growth!)
Personality Preferences and Concerns: His dragon would need to be prepared to humble him a bit yet at the same time, would comfort him when he needs to be understood.  I wish to see his match provoke character development. ( if that makes sense)
Mutation Eligible: Yes, feel free to take any liberties here.
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? Please no massively egotistical or violent dragons for him please, such massively aggressive personalities or large egos would not mesh well and I don't feel would be suitable for this character, thank you. I also would prefer him to impress at the same clutch as Gladiolus.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Ignis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Candidates-
Jump to: