Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
The Northern Weyrs I_vote_lcapThe Northern Weyrs I_voting_barThe Northern Weyrs I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
The Northern Weyrs I_vote_lcapThe Northern Weyrs I_voting_barThe Northern Weyrs I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

The Northern Weyrs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice

The Northern Weyrs Empty
PostSubject: The Northern Weyrs   The Northern Weyrs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 6:08 am

Setting | Rules | Hatching Guide | Discord

Telgar Weyr is in decline. In the months following the coup against the Senior Weyrwoman, the Masterharper of Pern has withdrawn his harpers from the Weyr, and many Lords are sending poor tithes in protest. But there is finally a spark of hope in the form of promises finally kept. In the wake of Weyrleader B'ren's death at the hands of rioters, an election has been held to decide his replacement for the rest of the Turn. The result? A'ro of Garnet Senath has become the second female Weyrleader in recent times, and the first garnetriding Weyrleader ever. There are calls for this open voting system to decide next Turn's Weyrleader as well, but only time will tell if garnets, blues, and greens will continue to have such opportunities in the future.

Ista Weyr continues to enjoy relative peace this Turn, only continuing to battle poor weather Threadfalls. Ties with Ista Hold have strengthened with the hatching of the Weyr's newest Queen, Solindath, who has Impressed the Lord Holder's niece. The hunts for the surviving wherlet butchers have decreased in the last Turn, an acceptance that they will never be found permeating the Weyr. There are those insistent on finding the criminals and bringing them to justice, but will they ever succeed?

And of course, there is the mystery of the white dragonkin. Harpers and dragonhealers and amateur researchers alike clamor for chances to study Braukinith, Zavask, and the various white firelizards that have been cropping up across the continent.

Be you dragonrider, wherhandler, or weyrfolk, opportunities abound on the Northern Weyrs. We are a Sixth Pass Pern AU set shortly after the legendary events of the Great Plague. With monthly events, dragon and wher Hatchings, two rival Weyrs to explore, and slice-of-life plots, there is a bit of something for everyone. Come swing by our Discord and say hello!
Back to top Go down

The Northern Weyrs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Advertisements and OOC :: Ads-