Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
CourtOfCats
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_vote_lcapSplish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_voting_barSplish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_vote_rcap 
Kitarial
Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_vote_lcapSplish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_voting_barSplish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) Empty
PostSubject: Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)   Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm

With the Creations weyrlings now 5 months old, they are large enough to learn how to swim for the first time.

It was hard to believe how long ago Tsuneath’s first clutch had already hatched. But, they were happy, healthy, and growing quite quickly. With them being at a size where they could learn how to swim, Fenix had volunteered himself and Tsuneath as additional supervision for the lesson. After all, two of the dragons were quite large- and quite grumpy.

Making his way to the edges of the Weyr’s lake to meet up with the weyrlingmaster, he braided his hair neatly out of the way as he walked. No sense in having it all over the place and sticking to places it shouldn’t be, after all. He’d dressed lightly, since they’d all be in the water soon anyways, with a shirt he could take off easily and pants that wouldn’t be a pain to change out of later.

Tsuneath landed on the edges of the lake just as he arrived, eyes scanning for both their weyrlings and weyrlingmaster. Was he the first to arrive?
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Tyto

Tyto

Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)   Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm

Touya of Garnet Sorith

Touya sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. He was tired. It seemed like a perpetual state since his Impression. Taking care of Sorith had been. Well. An endeavor. The garnet was needy and arrogant and a royal pain in his backside. They butted heads more than they got along, though they weren't quite as bad as things had been when it was first figuring out how to function together. With a dragon constantly in the back of his mind, he had to learn how to... either block or filter his thoughts.

Sorith huffed, walking to Touya's right as they headed toward the lake. They didn't see any other Weyrlings there yet, but Tsuneath and Fenix were already present. Were they early? The two had gotten up and moving a little faster than usual today. "Hey," he grunted as he approached the Weyrleader pair, giving Fenix a wave. After a moment and a long look from Sorith, he rolled his eyes and bowed politely, albeit a little... sarcastically given how he swept his arms out slightly in doing so.

It was clear he wasn't intentionally trying to be disrespectful. It was just... how he was. "How you holding up?" he asked casually as they came level with the pair. Meanwhile, Sorith was peering at the lakewater like he wasn't sure what to think about it. It wasn't exactly a bucket and sponge and was probably cold. Touya looked at his dragon as the Garnet paced back and forth at the shore, then rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Sorith. It's not going to bite you."
Back to top Go down

Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Page 1 of 1