Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_vote_lcapLike A Shooting Star [Flight] I_voting_barLike A Shooting Star [Flight] I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_vote_lcapLike A Shooting Star [Flight] I_voting_barLike A Shooting Star [Flight] I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Like A Shooting Star [Flight]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Like A Shooting Star [Flight] Empty
PostSubject: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 1:04 pm

Haur'fan had been finalizing a bit of paperwork to apply himself for a wing second or lead position when he felt fire thundering in his very blood. Having a garnet that did rise occasionally, he was actually startled that he had not noticed how shiny she was looking lately, like a beautiful glowing garnet star!

His task at the moment forgotten, he looked up to his dragon's perch as the garnet rose from her afternoon nap and stretched her wings, her hunger on two fronts bubbling to the surface.

" Haur'fan, the fires return to my blood.."  She spoke softly and the rider smiled, heading towards the baths, figuring it was a good place to keep himself sequestered unless someone sought him out or was interested in a flight tryst.

" Go my beloved partner and make those suitors work for it dear girl!~" He replied to her, chuckling to himself as he gathered his bath things and made for the area.

With the blessing of her rider, Sidrath rose up from her perch and took off, gliding over the herdbeast pens and gorging herself on a snack before she danced skyward, spiraling slightly to allow the sun to dance off of her glittering hide, trying to be enticing.

" Dragons of Final weyr, whom among you fancies yourself a waltz along the sky with me?" She crooned, sounding nearly as cheesy as her rider.. perhaps his tendency to wax poetic had rubbed off on her?
Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

The afternoon was a perfect time for getting some much-needed sunshine, Blue thought, lounging as he was near the edges of the weyrbowl. Prarirth was by his side, ever the faithful one, and overall, the afternoon felt perfect. The tranquility of the moment, however, was shattered by the call of a rising garnet, causing Prarirth’s head to shoot up in interest. Blue, watching the garnet take to the skies, raised a pointed brow at his brown. “Are you going?” he asked, his words trailing off with a laugh as Prarirth seemed to jump to her feet, ready to launch into the sky.

In only seconds, she was gone, winging after the garnet with only a secondary though spared to blooding a herdbeast. Sidrath! You shine so brightly in the afternoon sun! she complimented, excitement thrumming through her veins. It had been a while since she’d last chased, and the thrill of it all was rapidly catching up to the speedy brown.

Far below, Blue shook his head with amusement, before heading off. He had to find a partner, for the flight, if he was lucky, or at the very least retreat to his Weyr. He was somewhat flushed from the feelings Prarirth was letting through the bond already, and he doubted the Weyr at large wanted to see him become a mess.
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:14 am

Bronze Bilynth

T'nal was lounging in his weyr when the call came out, Bilynth's head lifting from his forepaws as he, too, rested on the ledge just at the edge of his weyr. His rider, he knew, was at the least partially tempted to seek out Haur'fan--if only for conversation. However, doing so would require leaving and honestly, he was comfortable. His door was locked anyway, he'd be fine. He wasn't interested in a once-off right now.

Bilynth rose from his spot, stretching his wings wide as he watched the Garnet glide to the pens. He was quick to follow, dipping over the edge and soaring to the stampeding beasts. Taking one down for his own energy, he immediately launched up after her, wings stroking the sky. The joy would be mine, truly. He may not have been the flatterer his rider was, but he was certainly trying.

He rumbled a greeting to Prarirth as he came level with the brown, but chose to keep any further words to himself.
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 11:05 pm

Though C'dryn and Naminuth were finished attending weyrling lessons for today, a garnet's call had weariness falling from Naminuth's wings in a heartbeat. As he swung his narrow head to partake in her beauty as Sidrath lifted into flight, C'dryn chuckled at his blue, stretching his arms above his head. "Go on, you wherry-brain," he encouraged. "Show Sidrath what you've got. Charm her...if you can!" Naminuth huffed and bumped his nose against his bonded fondly as C'dryn retreated into his weyr to make himself comfortable, after which Naminuth dove to blood once before soaring after Sidrath. I'd fancy a skyward waltz, he purred, eyes whirling in greeting. There are few dancing partners more worthy in Final Weyr than you.

M'avis of Gold Ticiath [Senior Weyrwoman]
Auron of Bronze Masamuth [Wingrider]
Troi of Garnet Kestrath [Wingrider]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth [Assistant Weyrlingmaster]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [Weyrling]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath [Weyrling]
Loki of Green Losk [Squadrider]
Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm

Garnet Sidrath

Sidrath was pleased by the three that decided to engage in her sky dance this day. However as the flight drew on, she began to consider whom she wished to allow to lead her into the grand finale. While she considered the lovely brown and blue.. something about the bronze caught her attention, and typically she was not given much regard by bronzes in the past. So.. as her bonded loved to say, seize the moment.

" While I have enjoyed all of your company, alas this dance must come to an end. Bilynth, would you care to come with me in a duet hm?" She crooned, banking around so she could have a look at her chasers. She had made her choice and glided off to a suitable place to do what dragons did.

Feeling her bonded had settled in with a partner, she allowed herself to indulge, after all, it was not often she took the chance to rise like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like A Shooting Star [Flight]   Like A Shooting Star [Flight] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Page 1 of 1