Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Sasha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snarkosaurus

Snarkosaurus

Candidate Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Sasha   Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm

Sasha

Candidate Sasha Sasha_Candidate
(remove asterisks)

"You just gotta love your little self"

BASICS

NAME: Sasha
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Pansexual

BIRTHDATE:
WING/SQUAD: -

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black with a blueish hue
EYE COLOR: blue
HEIGHT: 5'6
FACE CLAIM: -
EXPY CLAIM: -
FULL APPEARANCE:
Sasha has a rather androgenous appearance, He's a little short for a man and his figure retained its boyish shape, which on an adult man makes him not only look younger, but easy to confuse for a female. Something he doesn't actively discourage. He keeps his hair long, around shoulder length and it has a thick wavy quality to it. He doesn't tan easily despite the southren weather, more prone to burning and has a dusting of freckles on his cheeks and around his nose. His eyes are a clear blue.

Sasha is very limber and able to twist his body into a pretzel as it were.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Flamboyant, Self-assured, Motherhen, Misschievous, Selfcentered , Stuborn
FULL PERSONALITY:
If you thought that sasha's size and appearance might make him insecure, you're in for quite a surprise. He's very Self-Assured and can come across as flamboyant. He talks as much with his hands and body as he does with his mouth. He's big on loving yourself and Sasha most certainly loves himself some Sasha.

However he is also a bit of a motherhen and quick to flock to more insecure people or people who get down on themselves. Convinced that what they need is a little self love and Sasha is happy to shower them with love and attention and look after them untill they can see how amazing they are.

Because Sasha will find what is amazing about you and hold up a mirror until you see it yourself.

On the other hand, he also knows that he makes some people uncomfortable and finds that some of those people need a little extra sasha. He likes pushing buttons.

Sasha also has problems with being able to tell weither their help is wanted or not and can be a bit stubborn and even pushy. But he means well in the end and will back down if need be.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS: -
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Ruatha
FULL BACKSTORY:
Sasha was a todler when pern changed forever. His family was one of the lucky few to make it to the south into one of the small holds surrounding what would be called the final weyr. Sasha's parents were beastholders and therefor had a steady income. supplyingt the weyr with the food their dragons needed.

Sasha worked most of their life following in their parents footsteps and had even made journeyman when one day he was searched as a candidate by the weyr.

That was 2 years ago. Now with another clutch on the sands, Sasha sincerly hopes to impress this time around.
Back to top Go down
Snarkosaurus

Snarkosaurus

Candidate Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Sasha   Candidate Sasha I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: No specific color prefference
Player Preferred Colors: I have no color prefference either
Queen Eligible: Sure
Personality Preferences and Concerns: I can make most personalities work as long as there's some sort of synergie. But I think a confident dragon or a dragon that needs some extra encouragement could both work
Mutation Eligible: Sure!
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? Nope, I am quite easy to please

Candidate Sasha
Back to top Go down

Candidate Sasha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: