Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_vote_lcapR'nae of Jet Cthontath I_voting_barR'nae of Jet Cthontath I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_vote_lcapR'nae of Jet Cthontath I_voting_barR'nae of Jet Cthontath I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

R'nae of Jet Cthontath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redwerecat

redwerecat

R'nae of Jet Cthontath Empty
PostSubject: R'nae of Jet Cthontath   R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:22 am

R'NAE

R'nae of Jet Cthontath B45c49a8b0b55d54930b1d657b8d506d

"It won't be long before we have the power we need to fight."

BASICS

NAME: R'nae (Rannae)
NICKNAME(S): Nae, Ren
ORIENTATION: Bisexual

BIRTHDATE: 2649 Summer
WING/SQUAD: Clouddancer

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Gray (Previously Dark Red)
EYE COLOR: Golden-Hazel
HEIGHT: 5'11"
PLAY-BY: Aaron Taylor-Johnson
EXPY CLAIM: Pietro Maximoff (MCU)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Clever, Witty, Skeptical, Loyal, Reserved,
FULL PERSONALITY:
R'nae is the more serious of the two men of the trio, coming off as a serious buzzkill, but that's not true at all, he just would rather Tory stay alive. His brother is ALWAYS doing something that needs cleaning up after, so R'nae has adopted the 'older brother' role of the trio. He's very responsible and smart, and would have probably pursued some sort of technical craft had he not Impressed. He's also a bit of a master of snark, with sarcasm for days and a quip or pun for any occasion.

He's a responsible lad, but not as serious or stodgy as people might think. In fact, he's quite loose and carefree, a big daredevil in fact, often doing just as stupid things as his brother to prove a point or just to settle a dare or a bet. He LOVES the thrill of adrenaline and danger, and he and T'rai often race and compete to do stupider things. He's always going to get the job done, he's that kind of reliable, but if you catch him flinging himself bodily off a clifftop to see if he can land in Cthontath's harness, well. Just...do as he says, not as he do.

He's got a bit of a dark side to him, in contrast to his siblings, cruel and cold and merciless. He and his siblings have seen and survived things they never should have had to and it's hardened them, making them stronger, yes, but scarred. R'nae has turned this into a rather dark side, with a coldness to him when faced with duty that can come off as scary or cruel. He would sacrifice one for the good of many, and knows that's a part of being a rider- you can't always save everyone, and sometimes trying isn't worth the cost.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS: Rowen of Garnet Hexeviath - Triplet Sister
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath - Triplet Brother
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Northern Pern, High Reaches Area
FULL BACKSTORY:

Born in the North to loving, if poor parents, The triplets long knew poverty. They were not beholden to any Hold, and often wandered place to place seeking shelter from thread, and with three young children in Tow, they finally settled in the High Reaches area in a small mining Hold. The triplets were put to work almost immediately, on small child-appropriate tasks, but they did not have a carefree life of play.

Early on, Torai and Rannae were picked as messengers and runners, while Rowen was slightly more sedate, with less energy to burn off. She was tapped as a weaver for her deft fingers and skilled hands, and the three settled into what they bthought would be craft internships.

And then things started to go to shit.

Their family moved Southward after losing their father to the Mines, a cave in taking his life.

The triplets, then nine, moved South again with their little band of miners after losing their mother to an attack by felines that thinned out the group in the night.

And South again, when things got really dark.

Finally they found themselves at the last Weyr in the South, haggard and exhausted by their journey, and nearly in a state of collapse as their ship made it to port. A kindly rider took them to the Weyr and gave them food, and they realized how caring the riders really were. They'd been fed on stroies of cruel despots who were too weak to protect them, but as they stayed at the weyr, they learned the truth- they were just human beings, trying their best to do what was right.

The triplets became candidates, and in their nineteenth winter, they impressed. Each and every one of them.

Jet Cthontath chose R'nae, the moody black and white dragon picking his rider and finding a willing and challenging mind to match his own. They were a solid pair, Cthon an oft quiet and very demanding creature, running R'nae ragged for turns until they finally leveled out as the Jet emerged into adulthood.

While Jets may not fly, R'nae often makes himself an available body for flight mothing, preferring to keep things quick and one-night-stand-y, rather than pursuing a relationship. Some say he's skittish, others just a cad, but really he's a fine man, just more worried about his flighty brother and moody sister to put enough of himself into a relationship to be fair to anyone else, he thinks.

With things the way they are, R'nae is prepping for the next round of threadfall, and he is worried one day T'rai and Mercuriath will meet the enemy face on and not be clever or fast enough to survive, so he prepares dilligently for that moment.

Last edited by redwerecat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
redwerecat

redwerecat

R'nae of Jet Cthontath Empty
PostSubject: Re: R'nae of Jet Cthontath   R'nae of Jet Cthontath I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:25 am

CTHONTATH
R'nae of Jet Cthontath Cthon_copy

Color: Jet
Birth Turn 2668

Hex Code: #f1f1f1
Height: 12 ft
Length: 42 ft
Wingspan: 58 ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Cthon is a grouchy critter, tending toward doom and gloom. He's sour and grumpy, with a chip on his shoulder especially toward larger or higher ranked dragons, (those in positions of leadership especially) and has a tendency to question orders and want to think for himself, even when it's to his detriment. He tends to argue with others when he has a chance, and thus has garnered a reputation for crabbiness and combativeness.

Appearance
A right dark charcoal black, his markings are mainly on his slightly lighter wings and his face. He has a white skull marking on his face and odd, hypnotic curling tentacle-like markings on his wings, that seem to swirl and writhe when he flies.
Back to top Go down

R'nae of Jet Cthontath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Clouddancer Wing-
Jump to: