Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_vote_lcapFenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_voting_barFenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_vote_lcapFenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_voting_barFenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath Empty
PostSubject: Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath   Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 8:36 am

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath Tumblr_m84g42eNh91rzb40oo1_400

BASICS

NAME: Fenix
NICKNAME(S): Fen
ORIENTATION: Homosexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2658
WING/SQUAD: Suneater Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Red
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5’5”
PLAY-BY: Marcel Boroweic
EXPY CLAIM: N/A

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Kind, Gentle, Shy, Clumsy, Average Intelligence, Gullible
FULL PERSONALITY: Fenix is a man who is unfortunately all too easy to take advantage of. Kind to a fault, and too shy to really stand up for himself, he often finds himself helping people with thing he’d rather not do. However, he’s not the type to willingly hurt people, and if someone tries to get him to do so, he will hear nothing of it.

He’s not the most intelligent man, though he’s not dumb either. He could tell you plenty about tailorcraft or how to best oil a dragon, but ask him to solve complex problems and he won’t be able to understand too much. He’s not really one for politics either, and is altogether too honest, most of the time.

Fenix will refuse to physically fight someone most times, and very unlikely to fight on behalf of himself. He’d rather run away or let someone else handle it than fight another person, though when it comes to other duties such as threadfall he takes them very seriously. He prefers dragons and firelizards to people most times, because he finds them easier to talk with. Some of his closest companions besides Tsuneath are his firelizards, and the senior gold. When he’s forced to talk with people, he has a bit of an easier time with girls. They intimidate him less, because it’s easier to see people normally when you’re not attracted to them.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS: N/A
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: On the road, technically
FULL BACKSTORY: Fenix was born in what seemed to many like the end of the world. In the middle of the disastrous threadfall that destroyed many weyrs and prompted the move south, Fenix came into this world. He and his mother might not have made it, if not for a kind handler among their group who allowed the new mother to ride on his partner’s back.

Eventually, the many who were fleeing the threadfall came to a good spot of land, where the threadfall seemed… milder, somehow. This was largely helped by the grubs in the south’s soil, which helped to prevent any nasty thread burrows. It was here that Final Weyr came into being, and here where Fenix would grow up. Unfortunately, his parents would not live to see their son grow. There were still dangers in the mostly unknown land to the south, and Fenix’s parents would fall victim to them.

As the new Weyr grew, so did Fenix, passed around by those who could take care of children. Many of these people would become workers in an official crèche established nearly 5 full turns after the construction of the Weyr began.

There aren’t many children living in the growing Weyr to start, but as things began to stabilize so too did their population grow. Candidates for new dragonriders were rare, but there were enough, and gradually the Weyr regained enough dragons to function properly. Fenix was witness to all of this, having grown up in the Weyr as it was built. And at 14, he was considered old enough to officially sign up for candidacy.

Before that point, he worked with the tailors, though his tasks were simple, for the most part. Upon reaching candidacy age he still continued the craft, but most of his focus was put into potentially impressing a dragon. Shy to a fault, Fenix was never really good at making friends, and until he was 18 it was mostly him and his firelizards.

Things changed when he’d reached 18 turns of age in the form of impression. To his utter shock, the Weyr’s senior gold had produced a Pearl shortly after the death of the weyr’s Junior gold, and that Pearl chose him, of all people. She was his Tsuneath, and he was her Fenix. Weyrlinghood was a challenge. While he had plenty of people willing to teach him, as the weyr’s newest queenrider, the attention was often too much for him. His shy, anxious nature made it trying to deal with the people who wanted to cozy up to the newest junior queenrider. However, Tsuneath has successfully grown to her adult size, and she and Fenix have recently graduated to become a full rider pair.

Last edited by Kitarial on Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath   Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:24 pm

Pearl Tsuneath

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath IMG_2799

Color: Pearl
Birth Turn: 2676
Hex Code: #FFDEFB - #C1EDF0 - #F8FFDB
Height: 21ft
Length: 85ft
Wingspan: 90ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
For all that she is a young pearl, Tsuneath has a very motherly air about her. Warm and comforting is her main thing, and she’s known to be rather unwaveringly gentle. Her main loyalty is to Fenix- if anybody could use a little comfort on their side, it is him; but she can and will protect anybody who needs it.

Loving comes easily to her, and children are a soft point of hers. When she’s not with Fenix, she tends to be with the weyrbrats, letting them climb all over her and play around. She’s tolerant of shenanigans, but can be firm when she needs to- anything that puts people in danger is an absolute no as far as she believes.

While she’s certainly a pretty nice dragon, Tsuneath does have her flaws. Having seen the amount of leeches who try to cozy up to Fenix, she hates sharing him with other humans, and can be very suspicious of those that do approach him. She’s not super outwardly hostile to them, but her general warmth freezes over considerably towards those she deems not good enough for her human.

Appearance
Tsuneath is not the largest Pearl in existence, but she has a lovely soft plumpness to her that makes her very appealing to look at. Her wings, however, are very large compared to her more average body, nearing the max size for a Pearl. Altogether, she’s a very aesthetically pleasing dragon, especially once one takes a look at her pretty pastel hide.

Her markings are quite simple, in the signature pastels pearls all share. Most of her body is a pearly pink, with hints of a pastel yellow on her feet and blue on her nose and headknobs. Her wings feature lovely eyespots in pastel blues and yellows, simple but no less pretty for it. And, as all pearls, she has a lovely iridescent sheen to her hide, though the shine is much less bright than a gold’s would be unless in direct sunlight.

Last edited by Kitarial on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath   Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2023 1:09 pm

Guin

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath Image0

Color: Gold
Species: Firelizard

Personality

Guin is a bit of a grump, who’s soft with nobody save Fenix. With him, she’s quite docile and gentle compared to the attitude she gives others. She’s suspicious of most people to approach him, and isn’t above biting when she doesn’t like someone. Currently, if there is anybody other than Fenix she likes, it would probably be M’avis.

Appearance

Guin is a pretty little thing, the majority of her hide being a rich, bright, gold. All along her back, little starbursts of light gold form a ridged pattern, ending near the base of her tail. Similarly, the tops of her wing ridges have nearly identical light gold starbursts to the ones on her back. She’s pretty large, even for a gold, and isn’t above using that to bully other flits- or people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath   Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath
Page 1 of 1