Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Wings and Squads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Wings and Squads Empty
PostSubject: Wings and Squads   Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 3:35 pm

The Wings

On our site, dragonriders are divided into different “wings” based on what type of work they do. Each wing is lead by a wingleader and wingsecond, with a wingthird available to take over the duties of the first two should either be unable to complete their duties. As of current, there are four wings, which will be listed and tracked below.

Suneater Wing

Suneater Wing is also commonly known as “The Queen’s Wing”. Golds and Pearls will almost always end up in this wing, along with the largest browns and bronzes. Suneater is typically a low altitude wing, and lead by the senior weyrwoman/weyrman.

Wingleader: M’avis of Gold Ticiath
Wingsecond: TBD
Wingthird: TBD

Members:
Fenix of Pearl Tsuneath
T’nal of Bronze Bilynth

Stormchaser Wing

The Weyr’s sole mid-altitude wing, this wing is comprised mainly of bronzes that aren’t in Suneater, as well as browns and garnets. The occasional large blue may also find themselves chosen for this wing.

Wingleader: TBD

Members:
Blue of Brown Prarirth
Rowen of Garnet Hexeviath
Haur’fan of Garnet Sidrath
Elsa of Blue Orshufath

Clouddancer Wing

One of two high-altitude wings, Clouddancer is comprised mainly of blues, greens, and jets, with the occasional small garnet also in the ranks.

Members:
T’rai of Blue Mercuriath
R’nae of Jet Cthontath
C’dryn of Blue Naminuth
Siera of Green Aluith

Starrider Wing

The second high altitude wing, the color composition of the wing is much the same. However, this wing also contains many journeyman crafter riders.

Wingleader:
Wingsecond:
Wingthird:

Members:
G’pard of Blue Landauth
Eralti of Blue Divuth
R’in of Green Lyrath

Healer’s

A very important wing, the members of the healer’s wing are typically either riders who have taken up the craft of healing, or injured pairs that cannot last a whole threadfall. Rider who have graduated but are under the age of 18 will typically serve in this wing until adulthood as well, usually being sent out to help injured pairs to the healers for treatment, or run errands.

Members:

Last edited by Kitarial on Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:53 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Wings and Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings and Squads   Wings and Squads I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 10:53 pm

The Squads

Much like their rider counterparts, whers do different kinds of work depending on the squads they find themselves in. Below you will find the list of the squads, as well as what work they do and who their members are.

Nightwatch Squad

This squad is a small but well-trained group of individuals. Tasked with being the main guard force of the Weyr, they rarely fight threadfall proper. While the squad is mainly whers, there have been a few cases of grounded rider pairs being allowed to join.

Squadleader: TBD
Squadsecond: TBD
Squadthird: TBD

Members:
Yukong of Brown Yukosk

Windseeker Squad

Perhaps one of the most important squads, the Windseeker squad is responsible for surveying the land outside of threadfall. Mainly comprised of various scouts, they determine what land is hospitable and what is not. In threadfall, they are typically the ones who do most of the looking for any thread burrows and taking care of them.

Members:
Adelisa of Pearl Adelisk

Beasthunter Squad

Perhaps a little on the nose in name, Beasthunter squad is primarily responsible for hunting enough to feed the Weyr. While dragons typically hunt for themselves, there is still the humans to consider, and livestock isn’t exactly in huge supply. Members of this squad are trained for thread, but their main duties usually consist of hunting game, and foraging for plants the Weyr can’t farm.

Members:

Pathstrider Squad

The largest of all the weyr’s squads, Pathstrider is the majority of the Weyr’s threadfighting whers. When not fighting thread, they are often patrolling the weyr’s lands or doing whatever tasks need filling in for.

Squadleader: Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk

Members:

Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com

Wings and Squads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Rules & News :: Information & Guides-
Jump to: