Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_vote_lcapSephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_voting_barSephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_vote_lcapSephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_voting_barSephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk   Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 8:58 pm

SEPHIROTH

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk 2MQC5g6

"Welcome to hell, I hope you all have a pleasant visit." -Sephiroth, probably

BASICS

NAME: Sephiroth
NICKNAME(S): Seph
ORIENTATION: A Problem Homosexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2742
WING/SQUAD: Pathstrider

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Grey
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 6'1"
PLAY-BY: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
EXPY CLAIM: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
Graceful, calm, well-spoken, witty, sarcastic
FULL PERSONALITY:

Well-spoken and graceful, Sephiroth is calm, collected, and in control. He is aware of every decision he makes and the gravity of the consequences, so he approaches situations calmly and methodically. He rarely makes rash decisions, able to quickly take in information and make a calculated choice even on the fly. However, he can become incredibly frustrated when caught off guard, which is when he can start to make mistakes. He has a strong sense of responsibility, both for himself and for those under him. Any failure or injury of someone under his command reflects badly on him and he’ll often take it as a personal failure.

While he normally has an aloof and professional demeanor, Sephiroth does have a more relaxed side. He has a rather dry sense of humor and speaks sarcasm as a second language. He doesn’t tolerate fools lightly and will lash out with a razor sharp wit without hesitation. He doesn’t often mingle with others casually, but he has a small, close knit circle of friends for whom he will spend time with and open up to.

He will frequently work himself to the point of exhaustion, requiring physical intervention to get him to sit down and stop working. He’ll need to be forced to have fun from time to time, but he enjoys it once he does.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Mother: Lucrecia (Potter)
Father: Vincent of Brown Vincesk (Wher guard)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: N/A
BIRTHPLACE: Small hold in Benden territory
FULL BACKSTORY:

From the time he was born until he was six turns old, Sephiroth lived an average Pernese holder’s life. His father, Vincent, was a guard with his wher Vincesk, and his mother, Lucrecia, was a talented potter. They both doted on him and he, in turn, followed them about like a duckling. He admired his father and wher for their bravery in keeping the hold safe and was fascinated by the intricate pieces his mother made. It was a simpler time when he would fret over which of his parents he would follow in life, to which Lucrecia laughed and told him he would know when the time came.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to last. Threadfall came, as it did on its cycle, but something was wrong. It was worse than before, much worse, and before Sephiroth knew it his family packed up and headed south in a hurry, then south, then south again. For many turns they only had temporary homes until finally being able to settle at Final Weyr, more tired and world-weary than before. Sephiroth had to grow up quickly in that time, and it was during their migration south that he decided that while he enjoyed what his mother created, he felt he could be more useful as a wherhandler. Thus, with their new home established, he learned everything he could about whers and guarding and anything else he could use when the time came.

While Sephiroth had attended several wher hatchings as a spectator, particularly when Vincesk sired a clutch, his role changed to candidate as soon as he turned seventeen. As much as he admired his mother's work, he felt his true path, where he would be best suited, would be guarding the weyr when a partner.

Mid-way into his seventeenth year he attended a hatching with a prickly Gold mother who seemed reluctant to part with her eggs. Nevertheless, they hatched, occasionally being rolled to their new handlers, but many crawled out of the wreckage of their eggs and chose their own humans. Getting lost in the chaos, he lost track of the hatchlings' progress until a sharp pain in his hand brought him back to attention. "What-"

Mine. Phirosk's. A demanding voice barked in Sephiroth's head.

"What the-" Looking down, he saw his hand in the mouth of a wherlet, a Gold wherlet, and she didn't seem to be letting go any time soon. In fact, when he tried to pull away, she bit down harder, blood running down his fingers and across his jaw. "Let go you silly-"

MINE. Phirosk growled, tugging at his hand insistently.

Looking around a bit helplessly, Sephiroth breathed a sigh of relief when his father came over to assist. He wasn't unused to whers by a long shot, but he hadn't expected one to take possession of his hand, either.

Despite their somewhat aggressive first meeting, Sephiroth and Phirosk got along like a house on fire. Even when they didn't see eye to eye they worked things out and became all the better for it. They took no shit and gave no quarter, taking on wherlinghood with a ferocity that wasn't often seen. They graduated with flying colors and immediately joined the Threadfall squad, eagerly learning whatever they could. Thus they advanced through the ranks over the next several turns, with Sephiroth and Phirosk being named senior Wherpair in recognition for their accomplishments. There was no time to rest, however, as Thread continued to fall, and as long as it did, they would fight it.

Last edited by NatsumiHare on Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk   Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 8:59 pm

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk 8qsUiJI

PHIROSK

Color: Gold
Hex Code: #d3cf65
Height: 6.8 Ft
Length: 20 feet
Wingspan: N/A
Mutations: N/A

Appearance
Much on the larger end for Gold whers, Phirosk appears rather intimidating. She's sleek and streamlined, though not lacking in muscle in the slightest. Her legs are long and lean for running far and striking fast. Her head is slender and finely shaped. Her base hide is pale gold with markings in a darker gold on her forelimbs, back of her neck, and her tail. Her feet are a darker gold as well.

Personality
Much like Sephiroth, Phirosk is a force to be reckoned with. She is forceful and expects her orders and instructions to be followed without question, even if they may be faulty. She also expects her handler to back her up on everything and it infuriates her when he doesn't. Phirosk can be volatile, even aggressive when emotions get high and it is much easier to put her on the back foot than her handler. She is not without empathy or kindness, however. She gives credit where credit is due and isn't stingy with praise when it is earned. She is a loyal friend and will stick up for anyone who is unjustly wronged.

Last edited by NatsumiHare on Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk   Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 7:13 pm

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk 5wEqzuE

AERIS

Color: Pearl
Species: Firelizard

APPEARANCE

A small, dainty creature, Aeris is the epitome of cute. Her head is a perfect wedge shape attached to a gracefully arched neck. Her wings are long and narrow, decorated with delicate lacy swirls. When she sits, she wraps her elegant tail around her dainty paws. Her body is a pale, pearly beige that turns pink along her wings.

PERSONALITY

In opposition to her appearance, Aeris has something of an attitude. She can be sweet and adoring, loving to cuddle with Sephiroth and Phirosk, but when angered she'll show her teeth without hesitation. She may not start fights, but she'll certainly finish them, especially in defense of her bonded and eggs. Thankfully, she rarely needs to react as such, and is otherwise typically in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk   Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth of Gold Phirosk
Page 1 of 1