Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_vote_lcapHaur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_voting_barHaur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_vote_lcapHaur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_voting_barHaur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath Empty
PostSubject: Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath   Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:36 pm

Haur'fan

Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath G4Vb9Wq

"Do not despair, for you are not without allies!"

BASICS

NAME: Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath
NICKNAME(S): Haur, Haurchy
ORIENTATION: Hopeless Romantic (Panromantic Pansexual)

BIRTHDATE: Early Winter 2650
WING/SQUAD: Stormchaser

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Silvery Gray
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 6'9"
PLAY-BY: Haurchefant Greystone
EXPY CLAIM: Haurchefant Greystone
FULL APPEARANCE:

Haur'fan is a very tall man, with a muscular figure to match. A very active man, there is not an ounce of fat on his form, as he also maintains a healthy diet to keep his body in peak physical condition. Deep set bright blue eyes gaze out from under semi long lashes and his nose is chiseled and a bit larger than he would like. His hair is kept somewhat short, falling just a few inches below his ears. He keeps his outfits simple and sensible in muted shades of browns and blacks in the fall and cooler months and a paler brown in the summer.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Outgoing, Charismatic, Hopeless Romantic, Optimistic
FULL PERSONALITY:

Haur'fan is a very kind, friendly and energetic man. He greets all with a smile and asks them how their day may be going. He love people and will socialize with anyone, regardless of their station or rank. It means nothing to him in regards of who he speaks with and who he does not. Its very hard for him to be mean, nearly impossible but if in a special circumstance that compromises his morals or harm coming to a friend, he will put his big rider boots on and step in.

The lingering trauma from the apocalyptic threadfall was soul crushing and having lost his very own father as a result of it, he often struggles with nightmares which due to keeping him from sleep has made him prone to migraines and insomnia often creeps up when these moments hit and its one stressor he still has to see a mindhealer to process. He is always striving for perfection and giving off the image of an eternal optimist and takes on every burden he can for his friends and loved ones, and as one would expect, he will overextend his own self. The result of such is him retreating into himself and from sight and he often will cry quietly into his pillow or exercise until he feels his body is near collapse and sleep off the result.

He works very hard to keep up the image of the flawless rider and every reliable friend but he has no concept of his own limits or how to say no when a friend needs something. His own generous nature is both a gift and a curse, as the latter leads to his body pushed beyond the limits he can handle. It is these moments of utter collapse that he is humbled to his core and reminded he is only human and often his dragon will fuss at him and has been known a time or two, to actually swat him with her tail or pick him up in her mouth and deposit him by their home.

Ever the charmer and hopeless romantic, Haur'fan massive flirt and will make a pass at any willing adult of age that he does not know is bonded to another. That said, he does respect boundaries and will step back if asked. He does dream of finding his own true love someday and desires this almost more than anything else.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Edmont (Deceased) -  Father || Former Rider
Unknown Rider (49) - Mother || Rider ( Open Tie)
Artoirel (32) - Elder Half-Brother || Rider (Open tie)
Emmanellain (18) - Younger Half Brother || TBD ( Open Tie)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single....for now.
BIRTHPLACE: High Reaches
FULL BACKSTORY:
Haur'fan ( born Haurchefant) was born as the result of a flight tryst between his father Edmont and an unknown female rider. His name was chosen by this rider and he was left behind with the creche in High Reaches and that was the only contact he ever had with the woman that brought him into the world. His father had another son and a weyrmate at the time and the woman was not very fond of him, often snubbing him on purpose when she and his father came to visit his elder brother Artoirel. Despite his "stepmother" hating him, he maintained a close relationship with his elder half brother. He often dreamed of becoming a rider like their father and the pair prayed to be searched and enter candidacy together.

But then absolute hell rained on world in the form of the worst Threadfall any had ever seen. This very event took their father and even their stepmother from them and left them orphaned at a young age and their youngest brother even more so. The creche was at least already a familiar home by then so they at least had a place to go, even though there was a lot of moving about to contend with.

During the years that followed, Art was searched and two years later, so was he. His brother impressed his first year on the sands and he cheered him on, though part of him was a bit sad, hoping they might be roommates in candidacy. But this did not deter him and he made friends very easily and encouraged his fellows that their dragon was out there and he believed in them. After several years on the sands and being passed over, his time had finally come as a larger Garnet hatched and she made no fanfare or theatrics, she went straight to him, seizing his hand in her teeth.

" Hello my dear Haurchefant. Your Sidrath apologies for keeping you waiting so long. I.. longed to see your smile."

That simple phrase was all it took for Haurchefant to come undone and despite his attempts to keep his emotions in check, as he watched the prism of color swirl in this beautiful creature's eyes, he openly wept. To be found worthy by such a magnificent dragon was an honor he could not comprehend and he threw his arms around his dragon's neck and stayed that way for a moment as he reigned in his tears. During this time, Sidrath rested her head on his shoulder the best she could, not really sure how to process the torrent of emotions her newly bonded seemed to be going through. Haur'fan pulled himself together and leaned back, taking in his dragon fully this time.. she was stunning. She reminded him of the night sky and before his train of thought went off the rails again, her gentle voice filled his mind once more.

"Are you alright now, Haur'fan? If so.. I am quite hungry and would like to go eat."

Haur'fan cringed inwardly, of course she was hungry and here he was, blubbering on the sands. Wasting no further time, he lead her to the buckets of meat and fed it to her, amused how despite seeming so elegant voiced in his mind, she was eating with no sense of decorum whatsoever. He then chuckled when she shot him a look, a piece of meat half hanging out of her mouth and tried to offer him some. Shaking his head he declined and she resumed her feast.

While lessons and weyrlinghood itself was a bit different that it might have been before the Threadfall, he threw his entire heart into it, his life's focus on his dragon now. He met with his brothers when he could but his life was constantly busy. Once he graduated, he was in Final Weyr at this point, as the locations and names moved about as time went on and joined the Stormchaser wing and aims to someday become a wingsecond, if he is lucky.

Last edited by Haurchefant on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath   Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 12:15 pm

Sidrath
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath KHSTDxj
" Hello my dear Haurchefant. Your Sidrath apologies for keeping you waiting so long. I.. longed to see your smile."

Color: Garnet
Birth Turn: Early Winter 2670
Hex Code: #6c147a
Height: 18ft
Length: 88ft
Wingspan: 108ft
Mutations: N/A
Personality

Sidrath is a very gentle and jovial dragon that loves being outside, exercising and befriending others of her kind. When it comes to chasers when she rises, she welcomes all but has a bit of a penchant for pretty blue dragons or larger browns, finding the earthen hues to be very alluring. She is a very motherly sort as well and is not above trying to "parent" those around her if she thinks them making rash or foolish choices. Her words are firm and direct but spoken with the gentle reprimand of a disappointed mom if she is irritated or cross.

She is very protective of Haur'fan and will not hesitate to put herself before him to protect him. As such she is overly careful of new people at first and simply stares at them and sizes up if they are threat to her rider before she responds. Despite being wary of new people and creatures at first, she is actually a very kind and warm creature once she deems someone or some creature safe to be near her or her rider. Almost to an unsettling degree, she has a knack of seeing deeper than just the surface and into the heart of those she observes.

Appearance

Sidrath is on the large end for a Garnet. Sturdy and muscularly, this is a dragon who is not easily intimidated or missed in a crowd. Her hide is rich deep violet, almost black, covered in a glittering starscape that looks almost as if someone painted a night sky in Garnet hues. Her eyes are  often full of warmth though at times, there is a mischievous glint in her gaze. While her being a bit larger end might sacrifice agility, she makes up for it in stamina. This is a dragon who is built for work and endurance and prefers it that way.
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath AMulznl
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath   Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 4:50 pm

UPDATES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath   Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath
Page 1 of 1