Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_vote_lcapTouya of Garnet Sorith I_voting_barTouya of Garnet Sorith I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Touya of Garnet Sorith I_vote_lcapTouya of Garnet Sorith I_voting_barTouya of Garnet Sorith I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Touya of Garnet Sorith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Touya of Garnet Sorith Empty
PostSubject: Touya of Garnet Sorith   Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:24 am

Touya

Touya of Garnet Sorith VH2jBdH

"Hope you got what it takes to protect them..."

BASICS

NAME: Touya
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Bisexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2654
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue-Grey
HEIGHT: Roughly 5'9" (176cm)
PLAY-BY: Dabi (My Hero Academia)
EXPY CLAIM: Touya Todoroki (My Hero Academia)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Confident, Stubborn, Passionate, Rude
FULL PERSONALITY:
While confident, Touya tends to be aloof and avoid other people when possible, preferring the company of himself over anyone else. That said, he forms bonds strongly once someone manages to wedge themselves into his inner circle--though he doesn't trust easily. He tends to be a bit withdrawn with his emotions, but when pushed to the edge will exhibit an explosive reaction... both verbally and physically. Over the Turns he's been trying to learn to cope better with this and channel excess anger into other outlets... with varying success.

He can be very crude in his words and mannerisms, something probably learned from the Smithcrafters rather than his family. Touya is also very stubborn and devoted to the point of near-obsession if he fixates on a particular thing. He has a tendency to insult rather than compliment, though this isn't always meant maliciously. He's ambitious and wants to go far in everything he does, and isn't afraid to step on or even manipulate other people to get where or what he wants.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Father - Alive
Mother - Alive
Younger Sister (-1 Turn) - Alive
Younger Brother (-4 Turns) - Alive
Shouto (-8 Turns) - Alive
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Minor Cothold in High Reaches territory
FULL BACKSTORY:
Touya was born four Turns before the cataclysmic Threadfall that forced the people of Pern to move south. His parents were from a pair of tiny Cotholds in High Reaches territory who joined their bloodlines to... create one slightly larger, more profitable cothold. As such, he was intended to be the heir--only for any hopes of that to be tossed aside when they were forced to give up their home to survive.

Even so, his father was very hard on him growing up, demanding perfection in all avenues. Despite Touya's best efforts, he was never good enough. This stress ultimately culminated in him leaving Jungle Hold for Southern Hold with a caravan of supplies when he was twelve.

Luckily, he was able to convince the local Crafters to take him in rather than send him back to Jungle Hold. He worked hard to learn the art of Smithcraft and pay back the debt to his benefactors in not returning him to his family. It took ten years for him to finally reach Journeyman rank, through which time he watched and helped the Hold grow and build.

At twenty-four, he was in the main area of the Hold when Searchriders came. They weren't exactly a rare sight, stopping by a few times a season maybe, but rarely had they paid any attention to Touya. This time, however, things were different. Instead of passing by the Smith as they usually did, he found himself with an offer extended to him to become a Candidate at the Weyr.

After some debate he accepted, joining the other hopefuls at Final Weyr.

Last edited by Tyto on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Touya of Garnet Sorith   Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:30 am

[Updates Here]
Winter 2678 - Impressed to Garnet Sorith [Harbingers of A New Age]

-----------------------------------------------------

Credits
Dabi: My Hero Academia/Kohei Horikoshi

Last edited by Tyto on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Touya of Garnet Sorith   Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:41 am

Garnet Sorith

Color: Garnet
Birth Turn: Winter 2678
Hex Code: #E83535
Height: 17ft
Length: 68 ft
Wingspan: 88ft
Mutations: Gender (Male Garnet)

Personality
Sorith is a rather imperious dragon, and one who demands respect whether he’s actually earned it or not. Respect is very important to him, and if he feels he’s not being respected, he won’t actually lift a single toe to help. Arrogant to a fault, he believes himself to be the best, and will never hear another word otherwise.

Over time, this arrogance will soften some, but in the start he will treat his rider less like an equal and more like an admirer. He can work with his rider where needed, but it will take much trial and error to reach a partnership in which they are equals. He will butt heads with his rider even once he’s mellowed out, though these clashes will get less intense over time.

Of his siblings, he prefers the company of Koriath the best. She’s a quiet sort, but she supports him unconditionally, and he’s fond of his smaller sister.

Appearance
Sorith is a handsome, if simple, garnet. Somewhat large, his hide is a bright shade of red, impossible to miss unless you’re completely blind. His markings are a pale cream color, going down his underbelly and across his feet. Each eye is also circled by this pale cream coloring, and the tips of his headknobs have a hint of cream as well.

His build is powerful enough, but he’s not as sturdy or solid as Sobuith, or his bronze brothers. Middlingly fast, he’ll be good as a mid-altitude flyer one day, with enough endurance and speed to do well in the position.

Why Me?: Touya wasn’t looking for anything timid or meek, and this guy is about as far from that as it gets. They’ll butt heads and egos will clash, but I feel as though they’ll be able to provide some growth for each other. And you did ask for a baby that went with Keigo’s to spite Touya lol.

Touya of Garnet Sorith YFR1AKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touya of Garnet Sorith   Touya of Garnet Sorith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touya of Garnet Sorith
Page 1 of 1