Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Naoto [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Candidate Naoto [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Naoto [WIP]   Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 pm

Naoto

Candidate Naoto [WIP] O3lRSlz

"The need to change... And the desire to remain the same... They're mixed together... And it scares me."

BASICS

NAME: Naoto
NICKNAME(S): Nao
ORIENTATION: Demiromantic Pansexual

BIRTHDATE: Late Fall
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Grayish Black
EYE COLOR: Slate Gray
HEIGHT: 5'0"
PLAY-BY: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
EXPY CLAIM: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Naoto is slender, almost.. feminine in this manner. He tries to work out to bulk up more but the moment he gains weight, it just seems to fall right off. He has short blue black hair that he keeps cut short and sometimes hidden under a hat or a scarf, whatever might be available at the time. Long lashes frame almond shaped slate gray eyes that carry a piercing stare as if he can see right though you.

He is on the shorter side for a boy but do not let his height and smaller stature fool you, he is very light on his feet and quick on the draw. His default expression is almost an emotionless mask, the expression of a man who is consistently deducing the world around him. He rarely smiles but when he does, it seems to light up his entire face.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Serious, Loyal, Shy, Pragmatic, Anxious
FULL PERSONALITY:
Naoto on the outside seems a very quiet and intelligent young man who weighs his words heavily before he says them. He is not very social and almost seems shy or snobbish to those that do not know him or make an effort to do so. His inner turmoil with his gender identity causes him to be jittery or very anxious when he thinks someone sees through his attempt at transitioning.

He prefers to not be in the spotlight, to fade into the background and play his part behind the scenes. This can cause conflict with his desire to be a rider but he does not think so and hopes to impress a bonded that is similar in nature to himself.. as to avoid the stress and trouble of being made a spectacle of.

On the very rare occasion someone might actually get close to him, he can display traits of warmth and the rare smile and offer something of himself that he keeps hidden from others. But this is so blindingly rare that he considers it not even a thing. At this point in his life, he only trusts books, scrolls and his instructors.. other candidates.... not so much, he would rather hide away.

He suffers constant fits of anxiety and depression brought about by both his issues with his biologically female parts and the death of his grandfather and does everything in his power to hide this from others, not wanting anyone to see the cracks in his mental armor.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Raioto - Grandfather ; Bronze rider (deceased)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE:
FULL BACKSTORY:

Last edited by Haurchefant on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Candidate Naoto [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Naoto [WIP]   Candidate Naoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:25 pm

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: Bronze... because its what grandfather would have wanted for him.

Player Preferred Colors: Any and all.

Queen Eligible: Yes

Personality Preferences and Concerns: Surprise me and challenge him! Don't let him hide from the limelight.

Mutation Eligible: I am up for anything, come at him as you will. I welcome the challenge. Challenge this lad in any way possible >:Dc

Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? If possible, I would not prefer he impress a blue (Because I clearly already have the most perfect blue) but this is not a deal breaker.
Back to top Go down

Candidate Naoto [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: