Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Elsa of Blue Orushufath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Elsa of Blue Orushufath Empty
PostSubject: Elsa of Blue Orushufath   Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 4:56 pm

ELSA

Elsa of Blue Orushufath PCLQVaU

"I was so scared to open up to others until I finally realized you can't run away from the people who love you, because in the end they're the only ones who can help you."

BASICS

NAME: Elsa
NICKNAME(S): None ( that she knows of anyway)
ORIENTATION: Demiromantic Demisexual

BIRTHDATE: Late Winter 2654
WING/SQUAD: Stormchaser

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Platinum Blonde
EYE COLOR: Periwinkle Blue
HEIGHT: 5'6"
PLAY-BY: Georgina Haig
EXPY CLAIM: Elsa (Once Upon A Time)
FULL APPEARANCE:

Elsa is a tall and slender young woman with bright blue eyes and hair so pale blonde that its nearly white. Her face is round, her eyes are deep set, large and very expressive, even if her face reflects nothing in expression. Her body shape is slender and and nothing that stands out. She prefers to wear dresses, often in darker colors and when not able to do so, she will wear shirts and pants, as she understands that practicality is very much a thing. She tends to wear her hair up in some sort of updo or down in a single braid that goes midway down her chest.

PERSONALITY
Elsa of Blue Orushufath SoHtigb

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Guarded(Shy), Slow to Trust, Socially Awkward, Warm and Loving ( if close to someone)
FULL PERSONALITY:

Elsa is a woman that despite her holder background is not good with people. She gets easily tongue tied when trying to socialize with someone she does not know and/or large groups of new people and often blathers out nonsense to fill the awkward silence. She tends to isolate herself and bury her nose in her books and scrolls rather than deal with people when she can get away with it.

She is very guarded with people and slow to trust and doesn't even contemplate romance (at least not yet). It isn't that she does not want to be loved by someone, quite the opposite, but she does not feel she is worthy of it or anything good in life.  This was a lesson hard grinded into her by years of rejection from her father and being told she was not good enough because she was not born a male and being regarded with disdain. This has given her a lack of self confidence in herself as well, something she does her best to hide from the world.

Despite being somewhat difficult to get to know, if someone manages to do so or see beneath the mask she wears, Elsa is actually a very kind and loving person, to those she cares about, there is nothing she would not do to bring them up from a dark place or stand beside them no matter what. Her history with her closest friend Fenix is a good example of this.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Idunna - Mother (Deceased)
Agnarr - Father (Deceased)
Anna (-4)- Younger Sister (Status Unknown ; Open Tie)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Arendale Hold (Small hold beholden to Fort)
FULL BACKSTORY:
TW: Death in Childbirth, Sexism

Elsa was the first born daughter to a pair of minor holders, Agnarr and his wife Idunna fairly late into their marriage. Idunna had struggled with pregnancy and childbirth for a number of years and while Elsa being born female was a disappointment, it was still a child none the less. Her father often ignored her, still trying to get that precious son and heir and thus she spent most of her early life in the care of other house staff, her mother also being a bit withdrawn from her life.

When she was nearing her fifth birthday, her mother gave birth again and like before, to another girl. But this time it was different because Idunna did not survive after the childbirth, passing away from complications. Rather than blame himself, Agnarr blamed the loss on his daughters, telling them that their weakness took his wife from him and shunned his daughters even more.

Not long after that, a landslide destroyed the hold and the girls were left orphaned, having survived the disaster but barely. Most of their life was spent moving place to place, as the disaster Threadfall crashed down on the world. During these years, Elsa and Anna were separated, each girl having been taken in by different families.

During this time, and feeling more alone than she ever had in her life, she met another young person a few years younger than her named Fenix. While it took a bit for her to warm up to him, he quickly became her best friend and like family she never had. So when he decided to become a candidate, she chose to lay down her creche work and follow suit. During a clutch from gold Ticiath, Elsa was fortunate when a handsome and large blue named Orushufath decided she was his person and tackled her to the ground in excitement after all but exploding from his egg.

The sudden blue bolt of energy from egg to colliding with her person had caused Elsa to faint in shock, believing she was about to be mauled. Realizing he had scared his bonded to be into unconsciousness, Orushufath climbed off her and nuzzled her cheek with his nose. The gesture seemed to wake her and as she opened her eyes, she locked eyes with a pair of dragon ones and rainbow colors swirled within." Fear not, my beloved partner, for you are not alone, your Orushufath has come. Let us away and smile, for splendid adventure awaits us both!" The blue reached out in his mind voice, though in his excitement, it was broadcast to the entire area.

Elsa could not help it as she was overwhelmed with emotion and began to weep, throwing her arms around the very shiny blue who reminded her of polished armor of holder guards from her childhood. A knight in shining armor given dragon shape... this was a fleeting thought that became true very quickly for Elsa. She was also overjoyued when Fenix impressed as well, to a rare Pearl color, though she worried about if this pearl would suffer a fate like the one in the clutch before it.

Thankfully, that never happened and she was able to graduate alongside her dear friend. After graduation and given that Orushufath was a larger blue, she chose to join the Stormchaser wing, unable to join the same wing as Fenix, due to her dragon not being the right size or color for it. But that was okay, as she still made time for her dearest of friends and while not as close as he was to M'avis and Ticiath, Elsa did look up to the gold rider almost as a defacto mother like figure and thus was one of the few people she felt safe to be herself fully around.

When Tsuneath rose and was flown by a blue and laid her clutch, Elsa was right there on hand to look after her dear friend and support him, knowing this clutch was a huge deal for both new clutchmother and himself. She knew there were nerves on the sands that day but thankfully all eggs hatched healthy, with some mutations amongst them, some more fiesty than others but overall, every bond was successful and that was the best she could hope for. Someday she hopes that she will find her sister Anna, never having given up the hope she was still alive out there but for the first time in her life, Elsa feels truly loved and at home.

Last edited by Haurchefant on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Elsa of Blue Orushufath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsa of Blue Orushufath   Elsa of Blue Orushufath I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 4:57 pm

ORUSHUFATH

Elsa of Blue Orushufath QHdWFiC
" Fear not, my beloved partner, for you are not alone, your Orushufath has come. Let us away and smile, for splendid adventure awaits us both!"

Color: Blue
Birth Turn: Early Winter 2676
Hex Code: #046cc4
Height: 15ft
Length: 5.5ft
Wingspan: 74.5ft
Mutations: Shiny Hide (Minor Mutation)

Personality

Orushufath is first and foremost a protector. He is wholy devoted to his rider and protecting them is his purpose. If his rider is happy, than Orushufath is happy. He enjoys being outside, running drills and spending time socializing with others of his kind and their bonded. This is a dragon who very much loves with all his heart and will brave any storm to help someone in need, almost impulsively at times and drags Elsa along for the ride. However, he is not pushy, if his rider refuses to do something, he will honor her wishes, though he does try to encourage her to come out of her shell and let others see how splendid she is.. at least to him. He has the capability that he could be a wingleader's dragon someday if his rider would ever choose to pursue it but even if she never does, he still will be the protector.

Appearance

Orshufath is a large blue, nearly max size and his hide is varying shades of navy, teal and sky blue. He has no markings on his body, which might make him seem unusual but that is not the most striking thing about him. His most striking feature is his hide, it shines as if he were a gold, pearl or bronze. The way it shines has often been referred to by his rider almost like he is wearing armor. While his large size does effect his agility, his stamina compensates.
Back to top Go down

Elsa of Blue Orushufath
Page 1 of 1