Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 13:23 by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024 - 11:46 by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 22:12 by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 21:14 by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024 - 12:31 by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 7:36 by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeMon 6 May 2024 - 12:40 by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 23:46 by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 22:46 by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Blue of Brown Prarirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Blue of Brown Prarirth Empty
PostSubject: Blue of Brown Prarirth   Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec 2023 - 16:51

Blue

Blue of Brown Prarirth 83326b515aed2f351c5dcafe1fba7e967dbabf3c

"Yeah! Am I great or what?!"

BASICS

NAME: Blue
NICKNAME(S): asshole
ORIENTATION: Omnisexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2655
WING/SQUAD: Stormchaser

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Reddish Brown
EYE COLOR: Hazel
HEIGHT: 5’11”
PLAY-BY: Blue Oak (Pokemon)
EXPY CLAIM: Blue Oak (Pokemon)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Stubborn, Loud, Determined, Confident, Snarky, Rude, Flirty
FULL PERSONALITY: Blue is contradictory at the best of times. Having grown up in the chaotic and terrifying times where threadfall nearly destroyed everything, he wasn’t always looked after as well as he should. He puts on a confident act, but in reality, all he wants is acknowledgment. He can be rather rude in how he goes about doing things because of this, caring only that people are seeing him and not looking right through him.

While he’s pretty mean, he can also be understanding in ways nobody else expects. He’s good at reading others, and knowing if they need space or not. He will give them that space if they need it, and ensure others do the same. He flirts with people all the time, enjoying it when others flirt back. It’s almost never anything serious, but he likes it enough that it makes for an enjoyable experience when it happens.

Blue isn’t necessarily naturally ambitious, but his quest for acknowledgment has lead him to have ambitions. He’d like to be a wingleader one day, or even weyrleader, though he still has a while to go.

BACKSTORY
TW: Death

RELATIONS:
-Samuel (Grandfather)
-Daisy (Older Sister)
-Red (Childhood Friend)
-Leaf (Childhood Friend)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol
BIRTHPLACE: High Reaches Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY: Born the second son of a pair of High Reaches riders, Blue was a pretty happy kid for the first few turns of his life. However, everything changed when he was about 3, disastrous threadfall sweeping across the weyrs and holds devastating the population. In the move south, his parents were killed, and it was his grandfather taking care of him until they finally settled in the south.

However, his grandfather was not the best caretaker. He kept Blue alive, sure, but he barely looked at the child unless he had to. And once the Weyr was built up enough to have a crèche, that is where Blue ended up being dumped, only very rarely seeing the man as he grew.

When he was younger, he loved and looked up to the man, infrequent visits aside. He didn’t understand why his grandfather didn’t visit him more, and he wanted his grandpa to look at him! During this time, he befriended a boy named Red and a girl named Leaf.

It seemed like Red and Leaf were everything Blue was not. His grandfather was more eager to interact with Blue’s friends when he visited, a fact that gradually caused bitterness and resentment to build up. Why wouldn’t his grandpa look at him? Why did he like stupid Red so much?!

By the time they were old enough to join candidacy, Blue and Red’s relationship had gone from friendship to rivalry. Anything Red did, Blue had to do better. He still loved Leaf a great deal, but she’d never approved of their competition, wanting nothing to do with her friend’s posturing. Blue couldn’t understand this, and pressed forwards.

He wanted to impress a better color than Red. He didn’t want some forgettable blue or green, he wanted a Bronze! For a couple turns, he bragged he was going to impress just that, but it was not to be. In his 17th turn, Blue impressed to a Brown named Prarirth. Prarirth insisted on using female pronouns, something that rather confused him, and everyone else, at first. Eventually, though, people got the hint.

Prarirth certainly wasn’t the bronze Blue had hoped for, but she was a strong and respectable dragon that he hoped would make his grandfather proud. She didn’t.

Just one season after Blue and Prarirth graduated, they confronted his grandfather. That confrontation went horribly, with most of the Weyr bearing witness to Blue being verbally eviscerated by his own grandfather. The man attacked everything about Blue with his words, and the hurt was strong enough that Blue would’ve left the Weyr if he could. As it was, he took to avoiding his grandfather, and Red in particular, who he still resented. Prarirth seethed, protective of her rider, and would’ve actually attacked Samuel had Blue not stopped her.

The next few turns were spent with Blue refusing to talk to any of his friends or his grandfather, still upset and unwilling to let any of them anywhere near him or his dragon. Now at 23 turns old, Blue is aiming for the spot of Wingleader with his dragon, though they both have a bit to go to get there.

Last edited by Kitarial on Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com Online
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Blue of Brown Prarirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue of Brown Prarirth   Blue of Brown Prarirth I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan 2024 - 15:27

Prarirth

Color: Brown
Birth Turn: Autumn 2672
Hex Code: #E0B063
Height: 18ft
Length: 72ft
Wingspan: 90ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Prarirth is a protector at heart. This protection is limited, and only extends to those closest to her, but there is no denying she will protect those rare few with everything she has. She loves deeply, and fiercely. Blue is the target of much of this love, though if Prarirth chooses, she may allow others into her heart in the future. Blue’s ambitions are hers as much as they are his, and if he required it of her she would likely attempt to tear the world down for him.

She is ruthless in achieving their goals, and anybody who stands in their way will suffer the wrath of one extra-large brown. Despite all this, though, she’s not overly fond of hurting others. She will if she must, but cutting words are more commonly her defense.

She’s a biologically male brown who prefers feminine pronouns.

Appearance

Prarirth is a rather large brown, on the edge of what is considered normal for her rank. Despite this, though, she’s more slender than bulky. Built for speed rather than power, her long wings make her quite fast for a brown, though not as nimble as her blue and green brethren.

Much of her body is a light tannish brown, with featherlike markings in a more reddish hue on her wings. The outside of her wings are light brown, and a stripe of the color also makes its way from her head down her back as well. In the past, her markings have been compared to some huntbird species.

Blue of Brown Prarirth TQtNmJV
Design by Jabberwoky, coloured by me!
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com Online

Blue of Brown Prarirth
Page 1 of 1