Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starisia

Starisia

Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath Empty
PostSubject: Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath   Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 2:09 am

Keigo

Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath HvvORqD

Your hands protect the flames from the wild winds around you.

BASICS

NAME: Keigo
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Bisexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2655
Weyrling (Green)
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Dirty Blond
EYE COLOR: Light brown
HEIGHT: 5’7
PLAY-BY: Hawks/Keigo Takami (My hero Academia)
EXPY CLAIM: Hawks/Keigo Takami (My hero Academia)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Carefree, playful, observant, overconfident, somewhat nosey.
FULL PERSONALITY:On the surface, Keigo is a very casual individual, handling all but the most serious circumstances with a carefree, playful, and sometimes flirty mask. He’s charismatic and knows how to win most people over, but despite his seemingly friendly nature, he tends to keep a bit of distance between himself and others.
He greatly enjoys teasing and messing with people he finds ‘entertaining’ just to ‘liven things up’ for his own entertainment. Beneath this carefree façade, however, is an observant, hyper-intelligent individual that has very few lines he won’t cross ‘for the greater good’. He's somewhat of a risk taker and thrill seeker, and doesn't always have the best sense of self-preservation if it's a choice between keeping himself or others safe.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS: Mother (status unknown) and father (status unknown)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE:Unnamed cothold in Fort territory
FULL BACKSTORY:
(Tw for Child Abuse)
Born only three turns before the Threadfall that caused the migration, Keigo remembers very little from before then. Bits and pieces at best, but it’s been more than enough for him to piece some things together-though if anyone asks, he doesn’t remember anything but life in the Weyr.

He was born in a nameless cothold in Fort Territory to parents that were barely scraping by. His only memories of his father are him yelling at him for being a burden, making their lives harder by being another mouth to feed. Keigo is fairly sure there was at least one occasion his father raised a hand to him, but he doesn’t put any effort into remembering to confirm or deny it.
His mother was kinder, but still harsh, watching every scene of his father’s outbursts play out with a look of apathy.

The last time Keigo remembers seeing his mother was after the Threadfall began and the colthold was being evacuated. She placed him in a cart with other children from the colthold, told him to behave and stay out of trouble, and then turned away.

Whether either of his parents made it out or survived the evacuation is a mystery. Eventually, assumed to have been orphaned during the Threadfall, Keigo found himself among the other children in the Final Weyr.

He’s spent his entire life in the Weyr, and while timid with a tendency to keep to himself as a child, he’s steadily come out of his shell over the years. He volunteered to become a candidate practically as soon as he was able, having dreamed of taking to the sky from the time he first saw a dragon in flight, and has been putting his all into that possible future ever since. However, as hopeful as he is, he’s well aware it may not happen and as an observant, quick learner with a curious mind, it wasn’t hard to decide he wanted to be a harper if he aged out.

Something that wouldn't come to pass, much to his relief in late winter of 2678 when he finally impressed and bonded with his dear Green Koriath after nearly a decade of waiting. 

Green Koriath

Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath AtoVgzj

Color: Green
Birth Turn: Late Winter 2678
Hex Code: #A1E498
Height: 9ft
Length: 38ft
Wingspan: 50ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality

Koriath is a very calm and quiet dragon. Many would mistake this for shyness, or cowardice, but this is not the case. She simply doesn’t have much she needs or wants to say. For the most part, she doesn’t really feel bigger, heavier emotions as often as others. She still feels, of course, but for her her emotions can feel almost… dull, at times. Like watered-down versions of what others feel.

While she’s good at following orders and working with her rider, she does have an undercurrent of impulsiveness. The easiest way for her to get in touch with her emotions is through an adrenaline rush, and so as long as lives aren’t on the line, she doesn’t mind giving in to the impulses she has. If something tells her to go swimming at 2 in the morning? So what if it’s late, she’s still gonna do it.

She’s friends with Sorith, and is a quiet supporter of her larger garnet brother.

Appearance

Koriath is a simple but pretty green. On the smaller end, her build is light and agile, made for speed. About as fast as a green can get, Koriath is far from the largest green. Her hide is a refreshing shade of light spring green, with her feet being a darker, more leafy shade.

If one looks closely, the leaf green of her feet also appears on her headknobs. It’s a simple band of color, but pretty enough. Her headknobs are quite long, though not enough to be considered a mutation, only accentuated by the leaf coloured band around the tips of them. 

Why Me?

Keigo has a good heart, for all that he keeps himself distant from others. Koriath needs someone who won’t be as phased by her seeming lack of emotions, and Keigo could likely use a steady presence in his life who will be there for him.
Back to top Go down

Weyrling Keigo of Green Koriath
Page 1 of 1