Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath Empty
PostSubject: Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath   Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 5:02 pm

Lyney

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath Lyney-genshin-impact

"My sister and I have always been inseparable. There's no hardship we can't overcome as long as we're together, and similarly, we share all our joys with each other. There's nothing in the world I treasure more than my family, so I know what it must be like for you... And if I find out anything at all that might help you, I'll be sure to let you know."

BASICS

NAME: Lyney
NICKNAME(S): Lyn
ORIENTATION: Magic Homosexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2659
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Ash Blonde
EYE COLOR: Grey
HEIGHT: 5’5”
PLAY-BY: Lyney (Genshin Impact)
EXPY CLAIM: Lyney (Genshin Impact)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Playful, Kind, Cunning, Manipulative, Spiteful
FULL PERSONALITY: Lyney is a little shit of the highest order. He’s normally a pretty nice guy who genuinely cares about the people around him, but he also has a talent for annoying people in the extreme. Luckily for most people, he tends to hide his vindictive side, which mainly comes out only when someone threatens his family. To him, his family is the most important thing, and without them, he becomes a vastly different person. He’s quite smart, and fond of coming up with new ways to surprise people.

He’s surprisingly temperamental when it comes to the ones he loves, and he can and will fistfight a person for any he’s allowed close. These people are few and far between, though, Lyney often preferring to keep people at an arm’s length to ensure he doesn’t get hurt. Despite his habit of pushing people away, though, he’s still quite kind. Children receive most of this kindness, but he has a soft spot for those who the rest of the world tends to ignore. If he can make them smile when they’re upset, well, that’s a good thing isn’t it?

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
-Lynette (Twin Sister, Candidate) open tie!
-Freminet (Younger Adoptive Brother) open tie!
- “Father” Arlecchino (Adoptive Parent, Handler/Journeyman Harper) open tie!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol he wishes
BIRTHPLACE: Southern Hold
FULL BACKSTORY: Lyney was born only one full turn after the migration caused by threadfall, and was orphaned not long after. He and his twin, Lynette, were taken in by a person named Arlecchino, a handler who was not beholden to the new fledgling weyr. Being born so soon after that disastrous threadfall means that Lyney still has some faint memories of what the holds were like before they were well and truly built, and those had been desperate times.

Their “father”, as she preferred to be called, was quite busy during those first few turns after they’d been born. Wherhandlers who weren’t of the weyr were in high demand to help in the efforts to construct a home in the south, and Arlecchino was rather skilled. Along the way, she took in another boy named Freminet, who Lyney and Lynette ended up loving as a little brother.

Arlecchino trained them all when they were old enough, learning what she knew about Harpercraft as well as things such as self defence. No children of hers would ever be caught getting hurt because they didn’t know how to defend themselves. Out of all of them, it was Lyney who took to Harpercraft the best. Freminet was too shy, and Lynette too blank, to ever have the same impact with storytelling and performing as Lyney himself did. Freminet ended up working under a fisherman from the hold, while Lynette chose to assist Lyney in his own endeavours in harpercraft.

He was decent enough at recording things, but he vastly preferred the teaching aspect of harpercraft, enjoying when he could make people smile through words or a song. Arlecchino encouraged this, knowing all too well the importance of harpers in this new home of theirs, and allowed her children to do as they liked.

Eventually, though, things would change. As word came out of Pearl Tsuneath having survived long enough to clutch, the searchriders came out in droves, and Lyney and Lynette were both searched for candidacy. It was quite the debate, Lyney not necessarily wanting to leave Freminet or his father behind. Only when Arlecchino offered to come to the weyr and join the ranks of their handlers, taking Freminet with her, did Lyney agree. Now, Lyney is to stand for Tsuneath’s maiden clutch with Lynette, aiming to become riders worth being proud of for their father.

Last edited by Kitarial on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath   Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:19 pm

Bronze Kurath

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath SmfieLa

Color: Bronze
Birth Turn: Late Winter 2678
Hex Code: #FF7541
Height: 25ft
Length: 100ft
Wingspan: 125ft
Mutations: Size (Max Gold Sized Bronze)

Personality

Kurath is a fickle dragon, and his moods can shift as easily as the wind. While he’s relatively lazy most of the time, he’s quick to anger and just as quick to lash out. With time, this may mellow, but it will require some work on the part of his rider, as well as his own part.

Kurath’s favorite hobby is napping, and he’d typically rather sleep than do much of anything. When threadfall comes, though, he’s arrogant, knowing full well his huge size can be an asset. Due to being so large, stamina is hardly an issue for him, and he takes pride in knowing just how long he can stay in the air compared to any of his siblings.

He will try to keep his rider at arm’s length, at first. He feels as though nobody is *really* good enough for him, and picked his bonded as a necessity only. To his bonded, while the start will be rough, he will eventually be a partner and best friend, should they want that.

Appearance

Kurath is utterly massive, even as a baby. He’s not bulky, for a bronze, but he’s tall, with a very long body that’ll only seem even bigger as he grows older. His build is elegant, not quite slender but far from the sheer muscle his younger bronze brother possesses. By the time he’s grown, he’ll be as big as even the largest of queens, making him one of pern’s largest dragons.

His hide is a coppery sort of bronze, rich in color and largely unbroken by markings. The only real markings he sports are black rings around his ankles, and mask-like markings just around his eyes in the same color.
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com

Weyrling Lyney of Bronze Kurath
Page 1 of 1