Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 13:23 by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024 - 11:46 by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 22:12 by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 21:14 by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024 - 12:31 by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 7:36 by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeMon 6 May 2024 - 12:40 by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 23:46 by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 22:46 by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Weyrling Adoptables

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Weyrling Adoptables Empty
PostSubject: Weyrling Adoptables   Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb 2024 - 12:38

Bronze Angyth

Weyrling Adoptables TAjOA9p

Color: Bronze
Birth Turn: 2678
Hex Code: #BCAF57
Height: 19 ft
Length: 82 ft
Wingspan: 98 ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Angyth is simultaneously very nurturing to his rider, and incredibly temperamental towards just about everyone else. The joke could be made that he’s almost motherly, though a sane person should not do so in his earshot. To his rider, Angyth is a protector, someone who will stand by them when nobody else will. He’s opinionated on who is good enough to hang around his rider, and isn’t above trying to chase off those he doesn’t deem worthy enough.

Angyth is also rather bitter about being born a bronze. His size is useful sometimes, but he resents being so big and slow, and is a little jealous of some of his smaller siblings. He has a rivalry with Kurath, and will not work with the other bronze if he can help it. After all, Kurath is big like him, but has the advantage of a far more graceful build, and that is something Angyth resents.

Appearance
Angyth is on the smaller end for the average bronze, though he is still within normal ranges. However, what he lacks in overall size, he makes up for in bulk. He’s a bit on the chubbier end as a hatchling, and as an adult will have a fair amount of sheer muscle. It isn’t quite enough to impact his flight, but it’s enough to make him rather slow.

His hide is a pale bronze, on the more sandy end of the bronze spectrum. His markings are an intricate pattern of lines and dots, looking almost ominous, but no less stunning for it. Being quite sturdy, his stamina more than makes up for how slow he is, able to quite easily last through threadfall without a break.
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com Online
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Adoptables   Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb 2024 - 12:39

Garnet Sobuith

Weyrling Adoptables CUxVMwV

Color: Garnet
Hex Code: #8A112F
Height: 16.5ft
Length: 65ft
Wingspan: 82ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Sobuith is a dragon who only vaguely cares about the fact that she needs to be bonded to a human. She’d honestly rather be left alone, most of the time, and will never be as close with her rider as some others. She’s paranoid and suspicious, and doesn’t let many close for fear of them hurting her in some way. When her boundaries are pushed, she will lash out, and even attack if it goes too far.

To her rider, she is a partner. They can trust her to do her duty, and protect them, but outside of their duties she will be a little distant. She is scared of many things, and may need a fair bit of coaxing to try anything remotely new. While she can clutch, she’s a distant clutchmother, having very little in the way of maternal instincts that tell her to protect her babies.

Appearance
Sobuith isn’t a particularly large garnet. While she’s not small by any means, she certainly isn’t big either. She’s got a bit of chub to her that will never quite fade away, though this is not a failing on her rider’s part so much as just being the way she’s built. She’s soft more than sturdy, and is excellent for napping against.

Her hide is a rich pinkish red, shiny and soft. It’s unbroken by other colors for the most part, only an unusual stripe of soft grey forming a mask across part of her face and down her spine. This stripe ends partially down her tail, and is rather wide.
Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Adoptables   Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb 2024 - 12:51

Jet Chaoroth

Weyrling Adoptables Gj0prck

Color: Jet
Hex Code: #636F68
Height: 8ft
Length: 39ft
Wingspan: 50ft
Mutations: Shiny

Personality

Chaoroth is a dragon full of energy. Restless as can be, she’s not a fan of sitting still, and prefers to be doing things. This energy isn’t boundless, of course, but she’ll still tackle things with enthusiasm borne of having a high pool of energy and a tolerance for people. She’s personable enough, but easily distracted, and has a great love of all things shiny. Typically, she may ask her bonded to collect little shiny trinkets for her.

She loves flying more than anything, and enjoys spending time up in the air with her bonded as much as possible. She’s a showy flier when not in threadfall, and has a blast making her flight patterns look interesting.

To her bonded, she will be a friend, co-conspirator, and partner in crime.

Appearance

While Chaoroth is the shortest of her siblings by far, even her green sister having a small amount of height on her. But while she is short, she is long, with comparatively large wings for her size. She’s lithe and speedy, practically made for aerial acrobatics in a way her siblings are not.

Her hide is a rich reddish-black, with white markings that look almost vein-like across the membranes of her wings. Her tail is an interesting fade of dark grey, slowly fading from a darker grey to a pure white at the very tip of her tailfork. Her wings also sport a small amount of white, the edges of her wings a bright, snowy white.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Adoptables   Weyrling Adoptables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weyrling Adoptables
Page 1 of 1