Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_vote_lcap Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_voting_bar Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
 Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_vote_lcap Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_voting_bar Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth Empty
PostSubject: Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth    Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 7:19 pm

Ezra

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth ERqAuSM

"I know you don't need me to tell you, but be safe."

BASICS

NAME: Ezra
NICKNAME(S): Angel (childhood nickname)
ORIENTATION: Panromantic Pansexual

BIRTHDATE: Midwinter 2650
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Jet Black with a singular white streak
EYE COLOR: Emerald Green
HEIGHT: 5'4"
PLAY-BY: Ezra Lyon ( When The Night Comes)
EXPY CLAIM: Ezra Lyon (When the Night Comes)

FULL APPEARANCE:

Ezra is very light on the eyes, skin the color of mocha and piercing emerald green eyes that are always full of warmth and mirth. His hair is kept short, just below his ears, thick as wool and soft as silk, and full of curls. There is a singular white streak in it, and why it happened is a mystery to even him. His cheeks, shoulders and back are covered in dark freckles. He stands a smaller height of 5'4" and his frame is lithe and lightly muscular. He tends to favor browns and blues in his clothing and dresses for practicality and comfort, though he does have a few fancy threads for those special occasions.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Kind, Patient, Affectionate, Charming, Diplomatic, Generous
FULL PERSONALITY:

Ezra has the patience of a saint and often is very adapt at keeping calm in the face of chaos. He enjoys keeping a journal and learning of all the flora and fauna he can outside his Healer studies. He tries to always be there for those that need a kind shoulder, a hug or just someone to vent at. This tendency to want to comfort the world often leads him to overly taxing himself to the point of collapse and often has listened to a kind lecture or ten about remembering his own self care.

He has always dreamed of being a rider but having stood for a long while and being close to aging out, at this point, he is accepting of the fact he may never ride the skies and protect the weyr as a rider. He never sees himself worthy of praise and when its given to him, he tends to flush brightly and shut down, unable to process how to respond to it. He enjoys writing and reading and anything about dragons he can get his hands on and being a candidate has allowed him a great deal of access via his lessons and requests for extra reading materials of his instructors.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:

Mother: Adaria ( Healer ; Deceased)
Father: Lyon ( Healer ; Deceased)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single (Open to Polyamory)
BIRTHPLACE: Argyria (small villiage near High Reaches)

FULL BACKSTORY:
Ezra was born to a pair of dragon healers, their only son and despite trying for more children, the only one to make it past infancy. His life was spent around dragons, or at least when he was in his parents presence, and from a very young age, he was fascinated by the great creatures. When he was eight years old, the Threadfall that changed the world happened. His parents scrambled to make sense as hell reigned down upon the world and often were ran ragged trying to save lives, though not always successful. This wore down their moral and they were often moving as weyrs became abandoned and would band together and then move.

Eventually they were making their final move when both perished on the road to what would have been their final home. Ezra was left with no one and no family after this but was taken in by a traveling group of mind healers that were making the same journey and took him in and he began to train under them. Upon reaching Final Weyr, he settled in with the other underage children and accepted that this was his life now, and mourned his parents in the most positive way he could.. by using his talents for healing that he was honing to make the world a better place.

When he was of age, he decided to become a candidate, wanting to further aid his home and protect it, the love for dragons having never left him from his boyhood and he seen being a dragon rider as a good way to get afield and aid the wounded. But he was left standing for many years and this left him starting to feel a bit bitter, like the dragons could see he was worthless and not worthy as he himself worried he was. He was also aware how dangerously close he was to aging out and despite his strong outer front, inside he was an anxious mess, often silently crying into his pillow when the stress got to him. Was there a dragon out there for him? Or was he destined for other things... only time would tell.

UPDATES
  1. Late Winter 2678 - Impressed to Blue Sarieth!

Last edited by Haurchefant on Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth    Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 7:26 pm

Saireth

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth JEwoE8d
"Hello, Ezra? I don’t mean to be a bother, but your Saireth has a piece of shell stuck between his headknobs. Can you help me?"

Color: Blue
Birth Turn: Late Winter 2678
Hex Code: #B0F4F0
Height: 15ft
Length: 56ft
Wingspan: 72ft
Mutations: Shiny (Green Tint)

Personality

Saireth is a gentle soul, and is very kind at heart. He tends to see the best in people, and will shown them kindness no matter if they actually deserve it or not. It doesn’t matter to him much if they are rude and mean to him, though his stance changes where others are concerned. He gets quite upset seeing bullies treating others poorly, and especially takes offense to those who treat their pets poorly. Animals that rely on you aren’t meant to be your punching bag, they’re your friends!

To his rider, he is a friend and confidant. He loves his rider, and will always be on their side. It doesn’t matter to him if they are flawed, all humans are, and he will always be gentle in his treatment of his bonded, his life partner.

Appearance

Saireth is big for a blue, with a relatively soft build. He’s got a hint of pudge he’ll never quite grow out of, though he isn’t quite at the level of having rolls. His hide is a simple, unadorned powder blue, though it’s not quite like a normal blue’s hide. Saireth has a shiny mutation, and his hide bears a greenish shine to it that’s most obvious in direct sunlight.

Saireth, while large, isn’t really much of a fighter. He’s soft where most other dragons are muscular, and slow when most blues would be fast and somewhat powerful. He’s well suited to a job within the healer’s wing, looking about as intimidating as a pillow only lending to his ability to help others.

Why Me?: Ezra is a kind soul, and I felt like he needed a match who got him. Saireth is essentially a marshmallow given sentience and made a dragon, and I figured he would enjoy working with Ezra as a healer! He’ll always be there for him and support him, and will treat your boy kindly!
Back to top Go down

Weyrling Ezra of Blue Saireth
Page 1 of 1