Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_vote_lcapWeyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_voting_barWeyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_vote_lcapWeyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_voting_barWeyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] Empty
PostSubject: Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]   Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:40 pm

LUNAFREYA
Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] Qh3mvXI
"I do not fear death. What I fear is doing nothing and losing everything."
--Lunafreya in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

BASICS

NAME: Lunafreya
NICKNAME(S): Luna
ORIENTATION: Demiromantic Demisexual
BIRTHDATE: Early Fall 2655
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Pale Blonde
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'6"
PLAY-BY: Lunafreya Nox Fleuret ( FFXV)
EXPY CLAIM: Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (FFXV)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Luna is a fairly attractive young woman, with long golden blonde hair she often wears in an updo that would often be seen in gathers rather than every day. Her eyes are a pale blue and framed by long lashes. Her skin is slightly on the paler side and she tends to have freckles appear on her arms and chest if out in the summer sun enough. Her build is very dainty and she lacks more than the normal amount of muscle, giving the illusion of a gently raised young woman, even if that is far from the truth.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Soft-spoken, Serious , Cordial, Strategic Minded, Compassionate
FULL PERSONALITY:

Luna is a woman who is very serious about what she does and takes her obligations very seriously. She has bountiful compassion for others and is very soft spoken and polite to everyone she meets, even if they are unforgivably rude to her.

She tends to put everyone else before herself and suffers for it when she has been known to collapse from overexertion and spreads herself too thing. Ever since the apocalyptic Threadfall, she has pushed herself even further to make sure she rises to her duty when the world has need of her and her skills.

However, this is a woman who often feels very lonely, even when in the company of others and has great difficulty expressing her own thoughts and feelings, often locking them behind a façade that she presents to others. She also has an intense fear of open bodies of water stemming from an incident where she almost drowned and will seize up in fear and shut down if made to cross one.

She is terrible at self care and often has to have others snap at her before she remembers to actually put herself first at times and take care of her own needs. This is a trait she has yet to overcome and has only grown as she is now a weyrling and her dragon is her entire world.  

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Ravus (+4) | Elder Brother (open tie)
Sylva (deceased) | Mother ( Dragonhealer)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Tenebrae Villiage (Beholden to Fort)
FULL BACKSTORY:
Lunafreya was born to Sylva and a father that she never met as a result of a flight tryst, sharing the same father as her elder brother Ravus. Raised in the village by her mother, the young girl was a very fragile and frail child, often prone to illness and her body did not have much stamina. So instead of playing outside with the other children, she spent her time reading medical journals and working alongside her mother when she was old enough. When she was 6 years old, she was playing near a lake and fell in and the current pulled her down beneath the surface and she nearly drowned and would have if her brother had not managed to pull her from the water and got her to a healer. As a result, she had a crippling fear of large bodies of water and having to cross them that has never gone away.

When her brother was of age, he left the village to be a dragon candidate, having been searched by one of the Fortian riders that sometimes stopped in Tenebrae. Young Lunafreya was fascinated by the beautiful green dragon the rider rode and did not miss the fact the dragon gave her several long stares before the pair chose Ravus.

Luna knew she was too young for such a life, furthermore, she did not think she had the stamina to be a rider and the dragon could see her "weakness." This only made her more determined to work harder to grow stronger, as she wanted to follow her brother's footsteps, as they were always close, despite the age gap.

When the apocalyptical thread rained down on the world, Luna had just began her candidacy, thrilled that the same rider from years earlier had searched her as well. It took weeks but she and Ravus received the tragic news that their village had been destroyed in a landslide as a result of the threadfall and Sylva was among those lost. Feeling very upset, Luna found it hard to focus on what she was here to do and almost chose to leave candidacy and take up healer work full time.

But she decided that she would stand till her 25th nameday and if she had not impressed, she would elect to leave candidacy. She was 24 when she stood for the Creations of Man clutch was hatching and to her shock, bronze Angyth decided she was for him and so the young woman's destiny took a different turn, one she had not expected and she would rise to the challenge of her new life, one way or another.

Last edited by Haurchefant on Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:18 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]   Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:41 pm

Bronze Angyth

Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] TAjOA9p

Color: Bronze
Birth Turn: 2678
Hex Code: #BCAF57
Height: 19 ft
Length: 82 ft
Wingspan: 98 ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Angyth is simultaneously very nurturing to his rider, and incredibly temperamental towards just about everyone else. The joke could be made that he’s almost motherly, though a sane person should not do so in his earshot. To his rider, Angyth is a protector, someone who will stand by them when nobody else will. He’s opinionated on who is good enough to hang around his rider, and isn’t above trying to chase off those he doesn’t deem worthy enough.

Angyth is also rather bitter about being born a bronze. His size is useful sometimes, but he resents being so big and slow, and is a little jealous of some of his smaller siblings. He has a rivalry with Kurath, and will not work with the other bronze if he can help it. After all, Kurath is big like him, but has the advantage of a far more graceful build, and that is something Angyth resents.

Appearance
Angyth is on the smaller end for the average bronze, though he is still within normal ranges. However, what he lacks in overall size, he makes up for in bulk. He’s a bit on the chubbier end as a hatchling, and as an adult will have a fair amount of sheer muscle. It isn’t quite enough to impact his flight, but it’s enough to make him rather slow.

His hide is a pale bronze, on the more sandy end of the bronze spectrum. His markings are an intricate pattern of lines and dots, looking almost ominous, but no less stunning for it. Being quite sturdy, his stamina more than makes up for how slow he is, able to quite easily last through threadfall without a break.
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]   Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:31 pm

UPDATES

Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] XU8GNOn

• Spring 2678 - Impressed to Bronze Angyth!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]   Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weyrling Lunafreya of Bronze Angyth [RFR]
Page 1 of 1