Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath Empty
PostSubject: Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath   Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 pm

TOJI

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath LAk8F4Q

“But you guys, with all your blessed talents, lost to a monkey like me who can’t even use Jujutsu.”

BASICS

NAME: Toji
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Murder

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2641
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
PLAY-BY: Toji Fushiguro (Jujutsu Kaisen)
EXPY CLAIM: Toji Fushiguro (Jujutsu Kaisen)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
Independent, self-centered
FULL PERSONALITY:

Toji is a calm, confident (arguably arrogant) man who makes a living on his own skills. He doesn’t sweat the small stuff and rolls with the punches, preferring to let things happen as they will. Underneath his chill mask he’s an incredibly calculating and dangerous man. He’s incredibly self centered, only worrying about things if they pertain to him. He’s always looking for a way to make a mark and he doesn’t care what he has to do to get it. He’s willing to do anything at his employer’s request and doesn’t ask any questions. A mark is a mark l, doesn’t matter how it’s earned.

He refuses to listen to anyone unless they’re paying him, then it’s ‘how high should I jump?’ Even still, he can turn on a dime and decide he wants to do his own thing. The only exception to his selfishness is Megumi. He’s easily the worst father on Pern, but despite not acting like it, Megumi’s happiness is his number two priority (after himself of course).

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Wife: Norika (Deceased]
Son: Megumi
Cousin: Maki
Cousin: Mai (Status Unknown)
Older Brother: Jinichi
Uncle: Naobito
Uncle: Ogi
Cousin: Naoya
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Widower
BIRTHPLACE: Cothold near Benden
FULL BACKSTORY:

Born in the ruling family of a cothold in Benden territory, Toji experienced much luxury in his life. However, his older brother was much favored, leading to Toji being treated badly by his family, receiving much harsher punishments than Jinichi for similar transgressions. This led to an incredible amount of resentment to build in Toji, enough that it led him to run away to Benden the second he found a caravan to stow away on. It was hardly an easy journey and he had to work for his passage once discovered, but he did eventually reach Benden in one piece.

At only ten turns, Toji was put into the creche and given age appropriate chores to do, but he proved to be defiant and argumentative.  At first it got him in trouble, but he soon learned to keep his attitude in check. He did this by manipulating other children into doing his work, leaving him with plenty of free time to run any hustle a young child could come up with.

While against his nature, Toji realized that playing along at being friends would allow him to stand for dragon candidacy. If he Impressed a dragon the sky would literally be the limit of what he could do. All of Pern would be open to him, so as soon as he turned fourteen he began to stand for candidacy. He would only have to wait one turn before his luck would come around.

It was a small Queen clutch he stood for, fifteen eggs for many more candidates. Toji was patient, even when an egg cracked and a hint of Bronze hide showed. The creature wrestled his way out of the egg and flopped on the ground, a stocky, wrinkly thing that many would hesitate to call cute, a face only a mother could love. Still, he was Bronze, and that meant many a candidate clamored for his attention. He was in no hurry, apparently, as he took his time cleaning his hide before getting to his feet and waddling over to the candidates. His lack of urgency became clear when he trotted right to Toji and creeled lovingly at him; he’d made his choice long ago. For as unflattering as Kakunogatath was, even Toji wasn’t unaffected by the joy of their bond and, albeit reluctantly, accepted the Bronze, well aware that this might derail his plans.

Unfortunately for him, his plans would be derailed, but not by his dragon. They’d breezed through candidacy, maybe not with flying colors, but definitely with colors, but there was no time for a break. The Threadfall disaster began shortly after their graduation, and as more and more were killed during Threadfall, the weyrs began to pack up and flee south to consolidate their remaining forces. For his part, Toji packed up, but first returned to his home hold, planning to loot the place, but was disappointed that he had either been too later or the greedy bastards had brought everything with him. He couldn’t stay, though, so he too went south, preferring taking the scenic route with Kakunogatath as opposed to simply hopping between.

This would prove auspicious, as one day he joined up with a caravan (after being offered pay for protection) where he met the love of his life. Norika was everything he wasn’t, and strong enough to tame his unruly heart. He was smitten almost immediately, even going so far as to forego pay in order to stay with her. They settled as weyrmates once reaching Final Weyr, and in 2753 they welcomed a son, Megumi. The fairytale wouldn’t end happily ever after, sadly, as shortly after Megumi’s birth, Norika succumbed to an illness and passed away. This broke whatever bandage had healed Toji’s heart, and after ensuring Megumi would be taken care of in the creche (along with his cousin, Maki, his uncle and wife having made it to the Weyr as well), he packed up once again and left with Kakunogatath, preferring the vagabond life over settling down. He returns to the Weyr periodically, but more often than not he’s off hustling and exploiting those who need the protection of a dragon.

Last edited by NatsumiHare on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath   Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 7:08 pm

Kakunogatath

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath EzluGXo

Color: Bronze
Birth Turn:
Hex Code: #725921
Height: 19 ft
Length: 75 ft
Wingspan: 90 ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality

Despite his somewhat unfriendly appearance, Kakunogatath is incredibly friendly. He loves making friends and being around people in direct contrast to Toji's anti-socialness. He loves getting up in everyone's business, Toji's especially, and has little concept of personal space. If he wants to see what you're doing, he's going to see it no matter how much destruction he causes. There's not a mean bone in his body, but he would do anything Toji asked of him. Anything.

While he can speak, he much prefers to communicate in grunts, gurgles, and other noises.

Appearance
Kakunogatath can be affectionately described as skrunkly. He's stockily built with wrinkly hide all over, much like an Earth shar pei. While not the smallest Bronze, he is much on the smaller side, though he's by no means a pushover. Beneath his hide is an incredible amount of muscle, and while he's not the best or fastest flier, he's quite good in a fight. His hide is a darker bronze brushed with patches of lighter bronze. His head, the backs of his wings, and his forepaws are a solid dark bronze.

Back to top Go down

Toji of Bronze Kakunogatath
Page 1 of 1