Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_vote_lcapA Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_voting_barA Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_vote_lcapA Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_voting_barA Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open]   A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 10:24 pm

Ezra had been organizing the supply closet in the infirmary, Saireth having been resting quietly on a pillow that Ezra carried so his dragon did not have to lay on the cold floor while he did some work. Between their weyrling lessons, the young rider to be was still the trained healer he always was and liked to be working. Humming to himself as he came out of the closet with his arms full of herbs, empty bottles and a mortor and pestle, he settled at table workspace before him and placed the items on the table. Pausing for a moment, he got up and went over and knelt down to his blue dragon and scooped him up in a warm embrace and rubbed his little head between his headknobs. " Do not think I have forgotten about my favorite dragon in all of Pern?" He said with an affectionate softness most would assume of a parent talking to their infant child. Saireth made a pleased rumble and snuggled against his rider and for that moment, Ezra forgot anything else in the world. That was till he heard someone come into the room and turned around, his pudgy baby blue dragonet still in his arms. " Apologies, I will be right with you!" he called and then placed a kiss on his dragon's head, between the knobs and placed him back on his pillow.
Back to top Go down

A Healer's Work is Never Done [Open]
Page 1 of 1