Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Pl'sky of Jet Geriath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

Pl'sky of Jet Geriath Empty
PostSubject: Pl'sky of Jet Geriath   Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 pm

Pl'sky

Pl'sky of Jet Geriath Image

"If selling my soul is all it takes to win, I’ll give you my whole body, no holds barred."
- Yuri Plisetsky

BASICS

NAME: Pl'sky; originally Plisetsky
NICKNAME(S): Pliset, Setsky, etc.
ORIENTATION: Not sure, but not important right now

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2660
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
PLAY-BY: Yuri Plisetsky (Yuri!!! On ICE)
EXPY CLAIM: Yuri Plisetsky (Yuri!!! On ICE)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Plisetsky is below average in height, standing at about 5' 4" tall, his build willowy to match. Though he keeps it cut short, his hair is an attractive shade of light blonde, his eyes a piercing blue. For his wardrobe, he's fond of clothing in bold shades, so that no one can miss him; he won't be overlooked.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Driven, Determined, Proud, Confident, Aggressive, Hostile, Short-Tempered, Self-Critical
FULL PERSONALITY:
Plisetsky is a difficult person to engage. Easily set off, he can readily be a terror to those in his vicinity, being a harsh and hostile sort. In his eyes, everyone is a potential rival rather than a friend, to which he responds by putting forth a lot of bluff and bluster, to try to assert himself as superior and bully others into doing as he says. In truth, there's more to him than his aggression and big-dog-in-a-little-dog-body attitude. Though he doesn't readily show it, he's very ambitious, driven to achieve his goals. From his pride and self-confidence stems arrogance, which is what he presents to most everyone. On a deeper level, Plisetsky is incredibly self-critical, so much so that he takes it very hard if he fails at something, enraged if someone is shown to be better than him. While it hardly ever shows, he loves those closest to him very much, especially his grandfather. It's from those he loves that he draws strength to press on, it's for them that he's determined to do better, to not give up and be crowned a victor in all things.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
N'olai - maternal grandfather - dragonrider - living - open tie!
Parents - both dragonriders - one deceased (father), one living (mother)
Siblings/Half-Siblings - none to his knowledge - open tie(s)!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Final Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY:
Trigger Warning(s): Death
Born to dragonriders in a newly-established Final Weyr of two Turns, Plisetsky was promptly placed in creche care, but doesn't remember his parents. It's believed that his father fell to Thread's ravages or succumbed to other unknowns, while his mother didn't much care to return even to visit her son. Regardless, his grandfather was there for him, which was enough for young Plisetsky. Looking up to his grandfather and his big brave dragon like his own personal heroes, he loved him fiercely, wanting nothing more than to be like him; to make them proud. Perhaps on some level, he wanted to show him mother, who and where she might be, that he was someone she'd be sorry not to know.

Plisetsky grew into a feisty and fiery boy, maturing into a young man who wouldn't accept no for an answer or second place. Though he doesn't remember a time that there wasn't terrible Thread or a Weyr other than his home in Final, everyone talked of a lost Northern Continent and Weyrs therein. But rather than reminisce on what was lost, he kept his focus forward, to studying and training to be a Candidate. There would be no failing. But shortly after he signed up at fourteen, he attended his first hatching...and wasn't chosen. Certain it was a fluke, he tried again...and was left behind again. Two times left standing has made him sour and sullen, licking his wounded pride and keeping others at a distance.

But as Tsuneath shone brighter each passing day, Plisetsky knew a new clutch wouldn't be far behind...and a new chance to show his worth.

M'avis of Gold Ticiath [Senior Weyrwoman]
Auron of Bronze Masamuth [Wingrider]
Troi of Garnet Kestrath [Wingrider]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth [Assistant Weyrlingmaster]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [Weyrling]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath [Weyrling]
Loki of Green Losk [Squadrider]
Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Pl'sky of Jet Geriath   Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 pm

UPDATES

• Late Winter 2768: At pearl Tsuneath's maiden clutch, sired by blue Mercuriath, Plisetsky Impresses jet Geriath! Elides his name to Pl'sky.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Pl'sky of Jet Geriath   Pl'sky of Jet Geriath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 pm

Geriath

Pl'sky of Jet Geriath PKF0Cvj

NAME: Geriath
BIRTHDATE: Late Winter 2678

COLOR: Jet
HEX CODE: #7F6466
HEIGHT: 16 ft.
LENGTH: 58 ft.
WINGSPAN: 74 ft.
MUTATION(S): x2 Size Mutations, Shiny

APPEARANCE

Geriath is absolutely huge for a jet. With a size mutation that makes him closer to a small brown than a large jet, he’ll tower above others of his color rank without even trying, even as a hatchling. His build is on the bulkier end as well, and serves him well at his size. He’s built for power, and there’s no denying that he’s plenty unique.

His base hide color is an almost reddish shade of black, rich in color and oddly shiny for a jet. The only markings are on his wings, strange ovals and circles in lines, following the joints and webbing of his wings.

PERSONALITY

Geriath is the type of dragon to get through everything with confidence and a very loud voice. He believes in his own ability to do things, and has an acute awareness of his own strengths. He has plenty of confidence, most of which isn’t bluster but actual founded reasons. He’s competent, strong, and happy to do what needs to be done.

He’s friendly, but never quiet, and many will find him to be headache inducing. He doesn’t mean any harm, though, and understands if people don’t like how loud he is. There’s a strange rhythm to his words, and much of the time, he tends to speak in vaguely rhyming sentences. Nobody will ever understand why he does it, but it makes him happy and is relatively harmless.

To his rider, he’s a partner. He wants to be seen as an equal, and will not let himself be treated as lesser.

WHY ME?

Plisetsky needed a dragon that wasn’t going to take any shards, but wasn’t going to be super mean to him either. While I’m sure he’ll hate how loud Geriath is at first, Geriath will help Plisetsky grow up a bit.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

Potya

Pl'sky of Jet Geriath 36b18109fc0c737d9683636391e354e744a54671_00

BASICS

NAME: Potya
SPECIES: Feline

APPEARANCE

A fairly standard feline in regards to her appearance, Potya is small in size, almost dainty, though it's hard to tell through such fluffy fure. Speaking of which, her fur is predominantly white, but it's broken by patches of black fur across her face like a little mask, as well as her ears, paws, and tail.

PERSONALITY

Potya is a pretty average cat, though somewhat smart. Not caring about her human's odd behaviors, she's fond of sleeping, batting yarn about where she's permitted, and being pampered, she's a little queen and she knows it. Personable even for a feline, she's been known to be much less particular than her master about who she allows close to her, sometimes found drowsing in laps while Plisetsky is away.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down