Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

C'dryn of Blue Naminuth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

C'dryn of Blue Naminuth Empty
PostSubject: C'dryn of Blue Naminuth   C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 1:45 pm

C'dryn

C'dryn of Blue Naminuth 934400

"lyrics or quotes"

BASICS

NAME: C'dryn; originally Cedryn
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Polyamorous Pansexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2640
WING/SQUAD: Clouddancer

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 6' 4"
PLAY-BY: Brandon Jay McLaren
EXPY CLAIM: N/A
FULL APPEARANCE:
C'dryn is a tall and athletic man, standing at 6' 4" in height and his build strong. While his skin is a warm chocolate tone, his eyes are dark brown and full of mirth, his hair thick in texture and such a dark brown to appear black. Usually, he dresses in loose and casual clothes, alongside sturdy boots, though he always wears his riding leathers on occasions it's necessary.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Carefree, Friendly, Easygoing, Confident, Reckless, Headstrong
FULL PERSONALITY:
C'dryn is a friendly and easygoing man, very easy for most to engage. Sociable and agreeable, he's someone who thrives on talking to others and enjoying those little moments where he finds them. Even in very serious situations, he can come off as too relaxed and not engaged enough, but that's his way to reduce tension in those involved and to approach it himself. Needless to say, he can be very serious if a situation calls for it, even if he doesn't act like it. A blatant flirt and a skirt-chaser, he's a very loose and casual person, living for every moment as it comes; a "I'll go where a strong breeze would carry me" type.

But no matter how much trouble he might cause, C'dryn doesn't mean evil. If he's asked to stop something he's doing for someone's comfort, he will. Identifying and acknowledging boundaries as someone sets them, he can be respectful and oddly understanding. A sort of person that can be everyone's friend if he's permitted, he's a very good listener and cares for others' plights. At heart, he's simply a free-spirited man, who loves to bend rules and make a good time, who welcomes everyone who'd tag along.

Unfortunately, C'dryn can be reckless, taking risks most wouldn't dare. Always trying to one-up someone or something, he's wont to put himself and sometimes his wingmates in danger, even though that's not his intention. Headstrong and bullheaded, he can be single-mindedly focused on something once he sets his mind to it, as well as being flippant and even outright disrespectful should he find fault in his leaders. Though his devotion is to his Weyr, he's not afraid of what punishments might befall him from individuals within it; it's a game to him, to see how far he can go before he earns retaliation, which he laughs off even as he sees to it.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Parents - Journeymen Beastcrafters - both deceased
Sister - dragonrider - living - open tie!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: A herding cothold in Ruatha Province
FULL BACKSTORY:
Trigger Warning(s): Death
Cedryn was born to a pair of Journeymen Beastcrafters who seemed to care more for practicing than family matters, but it didn't terribly affect his upbringing or relationship to them. Though he had an older sister, she was often occupied learning basic Beastcrafting from her parents, to ready her for Apprenticeship one day, where she would be expected to graduate to Journeyman rank and practice alongside her parents. But even in his childhood years, he was trouble for his parents, his laughs coming too easily and taking little seriously. Regardless, he was still close to his family, though he didn't show much interest or aptitude for his family Craft, so he was set to work minding his parents' herds once he was old enough and could be trusted to do so responsibly.

As a child, Cedryn adored his older sister, no matter that she was more duty-oriented than he was. But a strange twist of fate befell her, as she was Searched early in her Apprenticeship, while Cedryn was in his early teens. Though her parents had hoped she would stay in her Craft, she was still given fond farewells and blessings upon accepting Search. Knowing Cedryn was a lost cause to pursue Beastcraft, both his parents withdrew to focus on practicing and deciding what to do  In his sixteenth Turn, Cedryn saw a brown dragon flying above his family's cothold. Not terribly troubled by such a momentous occasion, even though his sister had earned such an honor of a Search, he kept to his herd...until his beasts scattered as a dragon landed among them. Though being told he'd need a lot of work, he was offered a chance to Impress, to be a dragonrider. Knowing there wasn't much of a future for him as a herder, he accepted Search and went to Benden Weyr.

At Benden Weyr, Cedryn met his sister again, by now a dragonrider herself, working hard in her wing. Though he had Candidacy ahead of him, he didn't improve much regarding his loose attitude and laziness, he was smart and knew he had a much better life waiting for him here than at home; as a result, he applied himself enough to his studies to continue to be permitted to Stand. But before long, he'd found his match, a fine blue stepped free from his egg and beelining for Cedryn. Introducing himself as Naminuth, he and C'dryn were well-matched and bonded strong. Weyrlinghood was a blast, no matter how much trouble these two caused for Benden's Weyrlingmaster. After graduation, he chose his wing and made ready to forsk up Thread. It didn't matter what color he rode or if there were some who'd sneer at his dragon; he was a fighting dragonrider of Pern and he'd tell them that straight.

But what C'dryn didn't expect was for Thread to forsk them up. After those first few disastrous Threadfalls that absolutely decimated Benden Weyr and almost robbed life from both him and Naminuth, he sobered up, realizing that a real crisis had befallen Pern and that he needed to step up. But there was little to no consideration to evacuate and regroup, much to his surprise and contempt. Rather than stay and die, C'dryn counted himself among few other dragonriders who'd rather flee than die needlessly. Unfortunately, he didn't hear word from his sister, which led him to assume she had dutifully stayed and perished or perhaps hadn't made it between if she did decide to go. Finding himself integrating into Igen Weyr, he told ranking dragonriders and wherhandlers there what he'd seen at Benden and what to expect if this Thread persisted, which he hoped it wouldn't.

Of course, C'dryn didn't get his wish. Facing Thread again, he and Naminuth survived, but not unscathed...and other casualties were still high. Thankfully, Igen wasn't nearly so stingy about considering evacuation, especially after consulting other Weyrs, upon which he found himself in a newly-formed Weyr called Final Weyr, tentatively established on distant Southern Continent. Much to his surprise and joy, he found his sister again there, though she and her dragon had taken heavy damage from Thread, scars old and new on both. Regardless, he was glad to see her again, that his big sister was safe. Nowadays, some twenty odd Turns later, C'dryn and Naminuth are older, more mature, content enough to run drills and go on patrols; watchful for danger, but determined to keep up a smile.

Last edited by Agenothree on Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: C'dryn of Blue Naminuth   C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Updates

• Nothing yet!

Last edited by Agenothree on Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: C'dryn of Blue Naminuth   C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:05 pm

Naminuth

C'dryn of Blue Naminuth Removal-ai-d465079d-3984-4914-aca1-cc1988f59faf-image

NAME: Naminuth
BIRTHDATE: Summer 2656

COLOR: Blue
HEX CODE: #080950
HEIGHT: 12 ft.
LENGTH: 60 ft.
WINGSPAN: 72 ft.
MUTATIONS: N/A

APPEARANCE

Naminuth isn't an incredibly tall blue, but his wingspan is massive for his color and his body incredibly long, almost whip-like in how his build is quite narrow, granting him great agility that permits tight turns and sharp dives. During his battles against Thread at Igen, Naminuth suffered heavy damage to his right wingsail. Though he's long since healed enough for flight, light scars spiderweb across his wingsail, bringing him to favor that wing on occasion. Though he has relatively few markings, he's a striking dragon. A rich royal blue comprises his coat, a pale ice blue cutting across his headknobs, neck, legs, and tail in jagged and oddly regal patterns.

PERSONALITY

Naminuth isn't far from being your stereotypical blue personality. While he's friendly and personable to both humans and dragonkin, he can also be a little lazy and not always serious enough for a given situation. Granted, his time facing Thread at its worst long ago matured him fast, though he often likes to milk his story for all its worth if asked. In addition, he's fond of compliments and praise, flattery doing quite a bit to earn his favor. A blue who likes to put a dramatic flair to everything he can, he's more a surface-level thinker than a wise-beyond-his-Turns sort. But no matter how these qualities display themselves, Naminuth is not stupid. If someone is attempting to cozy up or manipulate him, he's often well-aware...but that doesn't mean he won't play along for his own entertainment for a while. Much like his bonded, he's a fun-loving beast, not to mention a nonstop flirt. If he likes them, no matter what color, he'll flirt, though he means no harm and will stop if it's clear his attention isn't appreciated, no matter how he sulks afterward. Naminiuth is that one best friend that you keep in your life eternally; there's no shaking him. No matter how bad things get or how low spirits might be, he'll always be there to support C'dryn in every endeavor, for better or for worse.

VOICE

Naminuth sounds like a young man, his voice going from drawling lazily to peals of upbeat laughter to smooth-talking charmer before you can blink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'dryn of Blue Naminuth   C'dryn of Blue Naminuth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C'dryn of Blue Naminuth
Page 1 of 1