Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_vote_lcapYuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_voting_barYuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_vote_lcapYuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_voting_barYuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]   Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:00 pm

Yuna

Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] 744a4ca08adc059c67fc205ae893a5e6

"I believe in you."
Yuna, Final Fantasy X

BASICS

NAME: Yuna
NICKNAME(S): Yunie
ORIENTATION: Pretty sure she's straight, but still questioning

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2662
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Green/Blue (Heterochromia)
HEIGHT: 5' 3"
FACE CLAIM: Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
EXPY CLAIM: Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Yuna is a beautiful young woman, standing at 5' 3" and her frame willowy. Silky smooth and gently sunkissed, her skin is unmarred by blemishes and her features are dainty. Born heterochromic, her left eye is so blue as to rival sapphire stones, while her right eye is as green as plains in summer. Yuna's hair is a rich shade of dark brown, flowing loose and free to her shoulders in waves, dark blue and gold ornaments decorating her hair by her right ear. In regard to her wardrobe, Yuna enjoys wearing skirts and dresses wherever possible, often topped by a white apron. At Gathers, Yuna dresses utterly resplendently. On her arms, she wears detached sleeves in white that fades into pink. A sleeveless white dress is her favorite, paired to a bold gold ribbon, decorated by flowers and leaves, at her waist. In contrast, her accompanying skirt is a rich purple color, pinkish-white flowers and vines trailing across its hem. Regardless of occasion, she wears sturdy black boots. Ever since her Impression, she is often seen in her fighting leathers, which she cares for well and keeps in top condition.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
FULL PERSONALITY:
Above all, Yuna is very kind. It's part of her nature to always be generous and caring, often placing others' needs before her own. Incredibly loyal to those who earn it, she's a driven and determined young woman; should she set a goal for herself, she will see it through. Soft-spoken, thoughtful, and well-mannered, Yuna usually allows others to speak above her...until a time comes that she must be heard. In speaking, she is direct, honest, and open in her admittedly intense emotions; rarely does she hide what she's feeling. Doing so allows others to read what she's saying or feeling easily, in which Yuna is perfectly content; she has nothing to hide. Those she loves make up a huge part of Yuna's life, but a balance between work and rest is critical, something Yuna has yet to fully understand.

Yuna is rather naive, dangerously so. Sheltered under her guardians' care, she knows little of what dangers await her beyond Southern Hold. As such, she believes that everyone has good at heart, no matter what they've done. If given time, effort, and help, a person who did (or does) evil could make amends! Trusting comes easily to Yuna, but it's not always in her best interest. If someone tries to get her to see things as they are that isn't within what positive outlook Yuna has, she can prove oddly resistant to changing her mind. Driven to be completely honest, she can find it difficult to keep a secret and to lie would be criminal! While Yuna is a gentle sort, she has a motherly streak to her, feeling compelled to protect everyone under her care.

When it comes time to work, Yuna is ready to go. In face of hardships others must withstand, Yuna is there to shoulder some of it herself. Beneath her gentle exterior lies a serious and calm woman. So serious, in fact, that humor often eludes Yuna, much to her detriment. In spite of her social graces (or lack thereof), there's little that frightens her, being a brave sort who strives to be strong so others don't need to stand so tall. Given a chance, Yuna will do enough work for everyone, seeing it as a worthwhile endeavor and more; it is her honor. That said, she seems vehemently against asking for help. It isn't that she doesn't appreciate someone's assistance, but she has a notion that it's her duty as a Healer to take care of everything that needs doing, in addition to caring for those that are ill or injured. Doing so can see her utterly exhausted, until she realizes she needs help and humbly requests as much.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Parents - dragonrider (father) and Holdcrafter (mother) - both deceased
Siblings/Half-Siblings - none to her knowledge - open tie(s)!
Rikku and "Brother" - maternal cousins - both living - open tie(s)!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: A small Hold up North now lost to Thread
FULL BACKSTORY:
Trigger Warning(s): Death
Though she knows little of her parents herself, Yuna was born to a loving couple shortly before catastrophic Thread rained down and destroyed everything known to most on Pern. Yuna's mother didn't make it through in evacuating South, seeing her father devastated, but determined to do something to make a difference. Though he stayed for some Turns in Southern Hold while rebuilding was ongoing, Braska would later place his young daughter in care of  trusted friends and depart to a newly established Final Weyr to present himself as dragonrider material. Under Kimahri's care, as well as other guardians (namely Wakka, and Lulu), Yuna flourished, forgetting there was ever a time of great sorrow that she had so narrowly evaded.

It was three Turns later that Yuna heard terrible news from Final Weyr: her father had Impressed a fine brown, but both had perished facing Thread. Though she her memories of her father wer faint, knowing such an important part of her life was lost spurred her to action, unknowingly much like her mother's death had driven her father to his path. At ten Turns old, Yuna began an Apprenticeship as a Healer, intent on dedicating her life to helping others. As a gift to commemorate her choice, she was presented a firelizard egg, which hatched into a garnet she named Valefor.

At fifteen Turns old, Yuna's progression in her Craft was strong, so much so that it seemed her path was set in stone, unmovable. But fate had something else in mind for her, as a dragon of Final Weyr rode Search and found her, selecting her of all others as a worthy possibility as a Candidate. At hearing what she'd been offered, her guardians protested; her father had accepted that same honor and look where he was now! But Yuna was decided; she would go and fight Thread as her father did. Accepting Search and saying goodbye to her loved ones, she made ready to go, but was given a second firelizard egg ahead of her departure. It hatched a fiery brown that she named Ifrit, after which she left for Final Weyr.

For two Turns, Yuna was a Candidate, dutifully studying

M'avis of Gold Ticiath [Senior Weyrwoman]
Auron of Bronze Masamuth [Wingrider]
Troi of Garnet Kestrath [Wingrider]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth [Assistant Weyrlingmaster]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [Weyrling]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath [Weyrling]
Loki of Green Losk [Squadrider]
Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Sat May 04, 2024 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]   Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:00 pm

UPDATES

• Nothing yet!

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]   Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:30 pm

Sobuith

Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] CUxVMwV

NAME: Sobuith
BIRTHDATE: 2678

COLOR: Garnet
HEX CODE: #8A112F
HEIGHT: 16.5 ft.
LENGTH: 65 ft.
WINGSPAN: 82 ft.
MUTATIONS: N/A

APPEARANCE

Sobuith isn’t a particularly large garnet. While she’s not small by any means, she certainly isn’t big either. She’s got a bit of chub to her that will never quite fade away, though this is not a failing on her rider’s part so much as just being the way she’s built. She’s soft more than sturdy, and is excellent for napping against.

Her hide is a rich pinkish red, shiny and soft. It’s unbroken by other colors for the most part, only an unusual stripe of soft grey forming a mask across part of her face and down her spine. This stripe ends partially down her tail, and is rather wide.

PERSONALITY

Sobuith is a dragon who only vaguely cares about the fact that she needs to be bonded to a human. She’d honestly rather be left alone, most of the time, and will never be as close with her rider as some others. She’s paranoid and suspicious, and doesn’t let many close for fear of them hurting her in some way. When her boundaries are pushed, she will lash out, and even attack if it goes too far.

To her rider, she is a partner. They can trust her to do her duty, and protect them, but outside of their duties she will be a little distant. She is scared of many things, and may need a fair bit of coaxing to try anything remotely new. While she can clutch, she’s a distant clutchmother, having very little in the way of maternal instincts that tell her to protect her babies.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]   Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:30 pm

Valefor

SPECIES: Firelizard
COLOR: Garnet

APPEARANCE

Valefor is relatively average for a garnet in regard to her size and dimensions, nothing too flashy or unusual.

PERSONALITY

Valefor is a gentle and good-natured firelizard, albeit rather quiet. Above all, her primary focus is protecting Yuna and those she cares for at all costs. That means she won't hesitate to bite or scratch to if a situation comes that requires her to take action, though it takes quite a bit to incur her wrath. More often than not, she's a steadfast friend to Yuna, rarely far from her company.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Sat May 04, 2024 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

Ifrit

SPECIES: Firelizard
COLOR: Brown

APPEARANCE

Ifrit is rather large for a brown, all muscle and little else, making it difficult for him to make sudden maneuvers, but seeing him able to outlast most other firelizards in contests of strength or stamina.

PERSONALITY

Ifrit is a spitfire, figuratively and literally. It doesn't take much to piss him off and he doesn't hesitate to bite if he's annoyed enough, so much so that he'll chase down someone if he's irritated enough to do so. But he has a soft spot for Yuna, always keeping an eye on her and driven to protect her from harm. It doesn't matter if harm comes as a bronze dragon hundreds of times larger than himself; he'd take them on for Yuna's sake, no questions asked.

Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]

Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]   Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [WIP]
Page 1 of 1