Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_vote_lcapT'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_voting_barT'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_vote_lcapT'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_voting_barT'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

T'rai of Blue Mercuriath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redwerecat

redwerecat

T'rai of Blue Mercuriath Empty
PostSubject: T'rai of Blue Mercuriath   T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:17 am

T'RAI

T'rai of Blue Mercuriath 3b5e5050bb0bb5b2e4dff13c1009fc2a
(remove asterisks)

"You didn't see that coming?"

BASICS

NAME: T'rai (Torai)
NICKNAME(S): Tory, T
ORIENTATION: Bisexual

BIRTHDATE: 2649 Summer
WING/SQUAD: Clouddancer

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Gray (Previously Dark Red)
EYE COLOR: Golden Hazel
HEIGHT: 5'11
PLAY-BY: Evan Peters
EXPY CLAIM: Pietro Maximoff (X-Men)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Charming, Clever, Trickster, Peaceable, Laid Back, Jovial
FULL PERSONALITY:
A lot of people are convinced that for the life of him, T'rai cannot, ever, be serious. He's always grinning and joking, laughing about something and dropping weird statements as tension breakers in the middle of strained situations. He's really quite funny, but a lot of people find him endlessly annoying. Especially because he thinks very quickly, and has a habit of amusing himself when he's bored. which is any time he isn't actively doing something, sometimes three things at once. His favorite hobby is taking things, usually via pickpocketing, or his new game, reverse pickpocketing, where he places odd things in people's bags or pockets and waits for them to react.

Yes, he's something of a kleptomaniac, stealing things for the thrill and entertainment value more than their intrinsic monetary value (why only left shoes?). He wants a challenge and a thrill, not to make people angry, and when people don't seem to like him he doubles down and tries ingratiatingly hard to make them like him. His worst fear is not having friends. He NEEDS to be accepted and liked, otherwise he sort of crumples.

He's a clever one though, fast on his feet and quicker in the mind than either R'nae or Rowen, and though he's the youngest and often treated like a child, he's a smart person, even if no one wants to recognize it. He could have been a healer or a harper if he had the attention span for it, but he would much rather be doing stupid shit than serious work. His fatal flaw is not taking things seriously, and making everything a joke til it's too late. However, he's quite good with children, and is a friendly, loving person once you get to know him, willing to do almost anything to cheer up his friends and family.  

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Rowen of Garnet Hexeviath - Triplet Sister
R'nae of Jet Cthontath - Triplet Brother
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Northern Pern, High Reaches Area
FULL BACKSTORY:

Born in the North to loving, if poor parents, The triplets long knew poverty. They were not beholden to any Hold, and often wandered place to place seeking shelter from thread, and with three young children in Tow, they finally settled in the High Reaches area in a small mining Hold. The triplets were put to work almost immediately, on small child-appropriate tasks, but they did not have a carefree life of play.

Early on, Torai and Rannae were picked as messengers and runners, while Rowen was slightly more sedate, with less energy to burn off. She was tapped as a weaver for her deft fingers and skilled hands, and the three settled into what they bthought would be craft internships.

And then things started to go to shit.

Their family moved Southward after losing their father to the Mines, a cave in taking his life.

The triplets, then nine, moved South again with their little band of miners after losing their mother to an attack by felines that thinned out the group in the night.

And South again, when things got really dark.

Finally they found themselves at the last Weyr in the South, haggard and exhausted by their journey, and nearly in a state of collapse as their ship made it to port. A kindly rider took them to the Weyr and gave them food, and they realized how caring the riders really were. They'd been fed on stroies of cruel despots who were too weak to protect them, but as they stayed at the weyr, they learned the truth- they were just human beings, trying their best to do what was right.

The triplets became candidates, and in their nineteenth winter, they impressed. Each and every one of them.

A blue chose Torai, and the quick-witted and flashy pair became immediate nuisances to all those around them. T'rai had a habit of flirting with anyone under the sun, while Mercy threw himself into flights at the drop of a hat, rarely winning, but always trying. Tory was thrilled to live large with his brash blue, and he has, in the ten turns since, been getting progressively more antsy and irritating, sure there's got to be something bad on the horizon.

In the wake of their sister losing her mate, T'rai has become more large and outspoken, trying constantly to cheer Rowen up and make her happy, as he would do anything for his family. With the oncoming of thread, he's worried, but Mercuriath is swift and agile, a falcon in the skies, and thus far they have not been grounded during training or flight to keep them from flaming.

Last edited by redwerecat on Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
redwerecat

redwerecat

T'rai of Blue Mercuriath Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'rai of Blue Mercuriath   T'rai of Blue Mercuriath I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:25 am

MERCURIATH
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath Mercy_size

Color: Blue
Birth Turn 2668

Hex Code: #3579d1
Height: 15 Ft
Length: 52 Ft
Wingspan: 75 Ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Quick-thinking, Witty, Fast-paced, Jumbled, Charmer

Mercuriath, colloquially Mercy, is a scatterbrained idiot. He's a fast-talker and people pleaser to the core, but he's not always the brightest bulb, rushing into things and getting ahead of himself easily. He is CONVINCED one day he will win a queen flight, though T'rai tells him repeatedly his value isn't intrinsically for breeding. Mercy just likes the ladies, is all. Of any sort, really, throwing himself into flights frequently.

Appearance
Mercy is a deeper blue in color, with pale periwinkle fades on his paws and throat and under his wings, but his mail marking is streaks of nigh-glowing cyan that streak over his hide like lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down

T'rai of Blue Mercuriath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Clouddancer Wing-
Jump to: