Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Eralti of Blue Divuth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starisia

Starisia

Eralti of Blue Divuth  Empty
PostSubject: Eralti of Blue Divuth    Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:18 pm

Eralti

Eralti of Blue Divuth  TSUEkrt

"lyrics or quotes"

BASICS

NAME: Eralti
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Gray-aro/ace

BIRTHDATE: Fall, 2657
WING/SQUAD: Starrider Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 5’9
PLAY-BY: Byleth (Male) (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
EXPY CLAIM: Byleth (Male) (Fire emblem three houses)
FULL APPEARANCE: A young man of 5’9, while of average height, Eralti is a remarkably fit young man with an athletic build, pale skin, black hair, and deep blue eyes. He has sharp features and keeps his black hair neatly trimmed, never allowing it to grow past his nape or for his fringe to cover his eyes, and it’s always well combed. Paired with his typically stoic expression, it tends to give his a somewhat severe appearance. The fact that he tends to gravitate towards wearing darker colors, blacks and grays, where possible, certainly doesn’t help.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Strong-willed, stubborn, stoic, compassionate, loyal, protective
FULL PERSONALITY: To most, Eralti is an extremely hard to read individual. While he’s become a touch less withdrawn since he Impressed and was accepted into Starrider Wing, he’s never been the type to wear his heart on his sleeve. When he was younger, he was often seen as cold back at the hold, however this is far from the case. While he doesn’t show it much outside of his family, he is an extremely compassionate, *loyal* individual with a fierce protectiveness that’s not to be trifled with. 
He is also extremely *stubborn*, and once he gets set on something, he isn’t always the easiest to deter, though there’s little doubt Siera and Divuth typically have the best chance of reasoning with him. This is sometimes a very necessary thing since there are times he’ll neglect his own health in the process and isn’t always willing to ask others for assistance. 

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Jeralt of Brown Jerask-Father (Alive)(Open Tie, must have been born 2636 or earlier)
Sitri-Mother (Deceased)
Siera of Green Aluith–Fraternal Twin Sister (Alive)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Cothold between Igen Hold & Igen Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY: 

CW for death of a parent
Eralti was born to a Jeralt, a wherehandler in a colthold near the border between the Igen and Ista territories, and his wife, Sitri. A woman of frail health, it was always known there would be risks if she were to bear a child, but that did little to quell her desire to have a child. No one anticipated there would be not one, but two babes born from her difficult pregnancy. However, it ultimately proved to be too much, and while Sitri lived long enough to see both born into the world, she passed on soon after. 

The two were raised by their father, though with no small amount of help from the Hold.Due to their proximity to Brenen, the warning of the destruction wrought by the cataclysmic threadfall came just barely in the nick of time. Their father managed to escape with them and his wher during the exodus, eventually settling in Southern Hold and joining the guard, leaving the twins to be cared for by others in the hold while he was on duty.

Even as a child, Eralti scarcely showed his emotions to anyone outside of his family. While his upbringing was perfectly normal aside from their father’s absence, he always had difficulties connecting with other children, unable to grasp why it was never as simple as interacting with Siera. Whether it was the fact they were twins, sharing a stronger connection than many, or their father being preoccupied so much of their lives, it was hard to say, but Siera effortlessly became the person closest to him as well as one of the only ones he felt he could depend on.

Despite this, he never held any form of resentment towards their father, looking up to and admiring him, even though he was hardly ever around. He understood Jeralt was doing what he needed to keep their home-and his children-safe, even if it meant he wasn’t as present in their lives as any of them would have liked. 

From a young age, he’d already decided he would follow in his footsteps, intending to eventually join the Hold’s Guard alongside his sister. He didn’t expect to be Searched alongside his sister at fourteen turns of age. The choice to leave Southern and go to the Weyr wasn’t a difficult one for Eralti,, not when he would be leaving with Sierra at his side, though saying goodbye to Jeralt was bittersweet to say the least. It was eased by the gift he was given-a firelizard egg that would assure they could still keep in touch.

He would ultimately stand for a few hatchings before finally impressing on his Blue, Divuth, though it went somewhat unnoticed by many there, most distracted by the Queen that had hatched and her rider shortly before. Eralti had no qualms with that, however, overwhelmed with joy at simply having impressed, and only growing more pleased upon realizing Seira had as well.

The next couple turns seemed to fly by before Eralti and Divuth were deemed ready to finally join the Ranks of Starrider Wing. 

Last edited by Starisia on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starisia

Starisia

PostSubject: Re: Eralti of Blue Divuth    Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:31 pm

Divuth

Eralti of Blue Divuth  QaFPre0
Color: Blue
Birth Turn: 2657
Hex Code: #3399ff
Height: 14 feet
Length: 54 feet
Wingspan: 67 feet
Mutations: N/A

Personality

Much like his rider, Divuth tends to be rather calm, seeming almost aloof to most at first glance, though, that’s a common misconception that can likely be attributed to his rider’s nature. In truth, Divuth is quite calm, however what most mistake for aloofness is actually shyness. Much like Eralti, he has developed a close bond to his ‘twin’ and her rider, but struggles somewhat to develop bonds with others. However, those he does grow close to will find a kindhearted and quick witted dragon that can on occasion have a bit of a temper if one opts to insult him or someone he cares for. 
He doesn’t struggle nearly as much as Eralti when it comes to showing his warmer side to others, and actually has a fairly decent sense of humor that often comes out more in quips and harmless jabs than anything else. 
Appearance

Divuth is a Blue Dragon of middling size. The bulk of his body is an almost sky blue, with a gradient turning to a light green along his back and wings. His legs and back are streaked with jagged, navy hued lines Eralti has likened to a hundred bolts of dark lightning streaking the sky. His head knobs have these same streaks slashing down across his eyes and upper jaw, before dipping towards his chin just beneath his nose.

Last edited by Starisia on Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starisia

Starisia

PostSubject: Re: Eralti of Blue Divuth    Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 1:18 am

Jarek

Color: Blue
Species: Firelizard

Personality

Jarek is the posterchild for aggressive firelizards. It's taken ages for Eralti to get him to be even remotely civil to others, but it's still highly recommended you do not touch unless you're receiving a messages from Eralti-he will bite or give a nice smack with his tail. No one is safe from the little flying menace except Divuth due to him having a healthy respect for the blue dragon since Divuth did threaten to eat him when he was young and likely would have taken a bite had Eralti not intervened. 

Even Eralti has gotten his share of nips and minor injuries from this tiny ball of rage. About the only way he can get him to listen is by threatening to give his food to Rion, Seira's firelizard who he has a horrible habit of bullying. 

On the flip side Jarek is also... oddly protective of Rion, and will go absolutely feral if anyone else tries to mess with them. He seems to have the mindset that that's his target, no one else's.

Appearance

Jarek is on the smaller side for a Blue firelizard, with a lanky body, and slightly longer than average tail he absolutely loves using as a whip when he gets annoyed. He's relatively plain looking at first glance. From a distance, he seems to be a soft shade of blue all over, but the closer one gets, the more different hues of blue can be seen in his hide, giving him an appearance more akin to rippling water than the solid sky.
Eralti of Blue Divuth  I3UcOzb

Credits
Byleth ©️ Nintendo
Divuth & Jarek Bases: Alyssa McCarthy (Kaiserflames)
Divuth Design: Coppertucker/Jabberwoky of TPA
Jarek Design: Tyto

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eralti of Blue Divuth    Eralti of Blue Divuth  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eralti of Blue Divuth
Page 1 of 1