Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
CourtOfCats
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_vote_lcapG'pard of Blue Landauth I_voting_barG'pard of Blue Landauth I_vote_rcap 
Kitarial
G'pard of Blue Landauth I_vote_lcapG'pard of Blue Landauth I_voting_barG'pard of Blue Landauth I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

G'pard of Blue Landauth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

G'pard of Blue Landauth Empty
PostSubject: G'pard of Blue Landauth   G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:08 am

G'pard

G'pard of Blue Landauth O1JplYP

"Loyalty isn't an inherent value of humans. As such, the recipient of that loyalty also needs to be worthy."

BASICS

NAME: G'pard
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

BIRTHDATE: Spring 2653
WING/SQUAD: Starrider Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Blond
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 6'3"
PLAY-BY: Gepard (Honkai: Star Rail)
EXPY CLAIM: Gepard (Honkai: Star Rail)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Protective, Stubborn, Honorable, Dedicated to a fault
FULL PERSONALITY:
This is a man of honor from the core. He believes in the good of others, but also has a problem of dedicating too much of himself to a cause. His loyalty is to the point where he would lay down his life without hesitation to protect the people of Pern--even if doing so would be against the orders of the Weyrleaders. After all, his personal "oath" is to Pern's people, not the Weyr or its leaders.

G'pard is very stubborn and rigid, especially when it comes to following rules and orders.

He does have a bit of difficulty expressing his personal feelings, especially toward those he cares about, but if distancing himself from them in one way or another he can sometimes overcome the obstacle (such as voicing an opinion toward someone else's situation with something he'd like to say to someone he knows instead).

Overall, he's quite amiable and understanding, making friends easily and going out of his way to get to know those around him, especially if he knows he'll be working with them for extended periods. As such, he does have a baseline familiarity with most of the dragonriders of Final Weyr, even if he can't call many of them real "friends." Those he does come to call good friends are people who have earned themselves a close companion and confidant.

Growing up in a large household made up of not only his parents but extended family, he's quite at home in crowds. In fact, quiet and deserted areas seem to make him uneasy.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Argenna - Mother - Alive
Pardovin - Father - Alive
Older Sister (+3) - Alive
Little Sister (-5) - Alive
Various other relatives.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Cothold beholden to Fort Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY:
G'pard, born Gepard, was born into a world thrown into turmoil while he was still a toddler. His father came from a long line of Hold Guards beholden to Fort, while his mother was from a simple cothold a few hours outside of the Hold proper. They met by chance during a Gather, his father ultimately choosing to retire from his post and move to be with his mother upon finding out she was pregnant with their first child: Gepard's older sister.

Three turns later, Gepard was born. Hale and healthy, he grew well despite the threats that the planet suffered.

He was five when the whole family was forced to abandon their home for the southern continent, settling in Jungle Hold once it was established. Not long after, his younger sister was born. Helping raise his younger sibling just as his older sister had helped with him awakened a protective instinct in him he ended up bowling headfirst into. He began to help their father, who had taken up Guard-duties after their arrival, mostly imitation at first until he was old enough to actually help.

At eighteen, Searchriders arrived at Jungle Hold and picked him from the crowd. Although hesitant at first, his parents insisted he could do much more for Pern if he were to Impress. With their blessing, he allowed them to take him to Final Weyr. There, he learned to read and to write, eventually sending letters to his parents with updates on his life in the Weyr. A few months after his nineteenth turn he spent some of his hard-earned Marks on an egg from a clutch of Firelizard eggs, bonding to a little Pearl he eventually named Bulwark.

It was in the fall of his twentieth Turn that he bonded to Landauth. Although there were bumps and bruises along the way, the pair came to understand each other during Weyrling training and taking up a place in the Weyr's fighting wings. Since their graduation they have been working hard in an attempt to achieve the rank of Wingleader.

Last edited by Tyto on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:17 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: G'pard of Blue Landauth   G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:09 am

[Updates Here]

Credits
Gepard © miHoYo
Landauth & Bulwark Bases: Alyssa McCarthy (Kaiserflames)
Landauth & Bulwark Designs: Tyto

Last edited by Tyto on Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: G'pard of Blue Landauth   G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:16 am

Landauth

Color: Blue
Birth Turn: Fall 2673
Hex Code: #1d50bd
Height: 13.5ft
Length: 53.5ft
Wingspan: 68ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Landauth is an easy foil to his rider. He's somewhat less rigid than G'pard when it comes to rules, but doesn't seem to mind following them, preferring to go with the flow rather than fight the current. He's friendly and enjoys the company of others, while also not minding periods of solitude. His favorite activity is sunbathing. He's just as stubborn as his rider once he makes his decision on something. Landauth doesn't talk much, but when he does he's very precise, not mincing words. It can make him seem somewhat callous at first, but he doesn't mean ill by it at all. He's the first to apologize if he think she's done someone wrong.

Appearance
In all honesty, Landauth is not a particularly remarkable blue. The base of his hide is a rich, royal blue, with pale near-white lines and cracks and splotches which almost make him resemble a moving patch of frozen or frosted water. Size-wise, he's a fairly middling blue, not too big and not too small. He's got a bit of an awkward gait when walking on land, but is graceful in the air. His hide is marred with an occasional Threadscore-scar, but none are notably disfiguring. Landauth's head is very angular, with headknobs that are slightly narrow, making them look a bit longer than average. Build-wise, he's actually very sturdy, with thick limbs and muscles, making him appear somewhat more like a "tank" than one might normally see.

G'pard of Blue Landauth ZfOMOtC

Last edited by Tyto on Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: G'pard of Blue Landauth   G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:40 am

Bulwark

Color: Pearl
Species: Firelizard

Personality
This pearl is a clingy little thing, preferring to be in the company of G'pard or other humans over the faires that roam the Weyr. She will cozy up to just about anyone who will tolerate her presence, but her favorite perch is definitely her human. She loves to "sing," warbling and chirping noisily along to any tune that happens to play nearby. Bulwark has never bitten anyone hard enough to draw blood, preferring to disappear between than hurt anyone. She's not above nipping, but never hard enough to really do more than cause brief pain and maybe leave little teeth marks.

Appearance
Bulwark is not particularly fancy as far as dragons go. Her hide is a mix of pale pink and ivory, with no distinct markings. She does seem almost as if she's got a stone-like texture, but her hide is just as smooth as any other dragonkin. She's on the small side for her kin, with a thin, frail-looking body.

G'pard of Blue Landauth Lp9dN30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'pard of Blue Landauth   G'pard of Blue Landauth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'pard of Blue Landauth
Page 1 of 1