Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Megumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

Candidate Megumi Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Megumi   Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 6:27 pm

MEGUMI

Candidate Megumi PiMtCna

“If only more good people could receive fairness. I’ll save people whether or not it’s fair!”

BASICS

NAME: Megumi
NICKNAME(S): 'gumi
ORIENTATION: Homosexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2753
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5'11"
PLAY-BY: Megumi Fushiguro (Jujutsu Kaisen)
EXPY CLAIM:Megumi Fushiguro (Jujutsu Kaisen)

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
Grumpy, moody, compassionate,
FULL PERSONALITY:
While outwardly stoic and somewhat grumpy, Megumi is rather kind, especially to those he sees as kind in turn. Once you get to know him he’s surprisingly easy to get along with, though you need to watch for his potentially lethal sass and sarcasm. He can be disrespectful and passive aggressive to people he doesn't like, especially authority figures. He doesn't stop to think about the consequences of this, or why they may be the way they are. His preconceived assumptions can cause him to be argumentative with others and make it difficult to work with others once he has decided they're not worth collaborating with. He’s a private person, generally talking little about himself except to those he’s close with, and even then a bit reluctantly. He’s fond of reading and even more fond of animals and dragonkin, becoming more visibly upset when one of them is injured than he would for a human. He is most fond of canines.

Megumi believes that the world is horribly unfair and that being a rider would allow him to protect those good people and give them a chance to live. He doesn’t consider himself a hero for this, rather, it is duty to do what he can to protect others. He’s not above screwing over bad people for the sake of those who truly deserve good things. He’ll often try to do things on his own in consideration for the safety of others and needs to be reminded that teamwork makes the dream work. He doesn’t consider himself a leader, but is more than capable of taking charge when it counts.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Wife: Norika (Deceased]
Son: Megumi
Second Aunt: Maki
Second Aunt: Mai (Status Unknown)
Uncle: Jinichi
Granduncle: Naobito
Granduncle: Ogi
Second Uncle: Naoya
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: N/A
BIRTHPLACE: Final Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY: TW: Death

When Megumi was born, he was held close by his loving parents, a blessing in the aftermath of the terrible Threadfall only a few turns before. By the time he was able to recognize his parents, his mother was dead and his father was gone, leaving him to the care of the creche. His upbringing at the weyr was fairly standard, being taken care of by the staff as were the rest of the children there. He was unruly as a child and into his early teens, not starting fights but always being there to finish them. In this he was Maki's partner in crime, his slightly older relative taking him under her wing.

As Megumi grew older, his temper evened and he matured, though he still found it difficult to make friends due to his somewhat reclusive nature. He did, however, pick up a 'mentor' of sorts in the form of Satoru of Garnet Murasakith. The man had taken an interest in him for some reason, and once Megumi was able to confirm his intentions were good (the guy was kind of weird), he allowed the man and dragon to take him under their wing. Satoru was goofy, but he was also a good teacher, enough so that he found himself ahead of the game when he entered candidacy.

While trying to live a decent life and be a good candidate, the universe would throw him a curveball at seemingly the most inopportune times. Despite having left the weyr, Toji still found it in his heart (and money pouch) to periodically check up on his wayward offspring. Megumi never looked forward to these visits, though with how random they were he really couldn't look forward at all. All he could do was entertain his father's nonsense when he was around and focus on candidacy when he wasn't. He wasn't going to let the worst father of the century derail his ambition to Impress, not that Satoru would let it.

Last edited by NatsumiHare on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

Candidate Megumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Megumi   Candidate Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 4:55 pm

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: Any
Player Preferred Colors: Queen only
Queen Eligible: Yes
Personality Preferences and Concerns: None
Mutation Eligible: Sure
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? N/a

Back to top Go down

Candidate Megumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Archives :: Character Archives-