Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Cove of Green Temisath I_vote_lcapCove of Green Temisath I_voting_barCove of Green Temisath I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Cove of Green Temisath I_vote_lcapCove of Green Temisath I_voting_barCove of Green Temisath I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Cove of Green Temisath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Cove of Green Temisath Empty
PostSubject: Cove of Green Temisath   Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 9:26 pm

Cove

Cove of Green Temisath 3vxO82b

"I don't believe things truly end. They just begin again in a new way."

BASICS

NAME: Cove
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Demiromantic Demisexual

BIRTHDATE: Late Fall 2654
WING/SQUAD: Clouddancer

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Ink Black
EYE COLOR: Aquamarine Blue
HEIGHT: 6'4" | Muscular
PLAY-BY: Cove Holden (Our Life)
EXPY CLAIM: Cove Holden ( Our Life)
FULL APPEARANCE:

Cove is a tall and solidly built young man that does not miss leg day.. or arm day.. or running day... you get the idea. He has a muscular frame to match his hard working and active lifestyle and an appetite to match it. He keeps his dark hair pulled back, either in a low horsetail or pinned back with leather strings, not really caring for what might be considered typical styles of those of his gender.

A smile often crosses his face and lights up his aquamarine eyes like fireflies in a summer evening sky. His skin tone is darker, a year round tan and it sometimes is darker even in the summer and fall months when he spends as much time outdoors as possible.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Kind, Helpful, Curious, Stubborn
FULL PERSONALITY:

Cove is a very kind and quiet young man with a heart of gold. If he can help someone, then he will do his upmost to do so, be it with words, offering a listening ear or in some form of deed. Always seeking to lift the spirits of those around him, he often is ready with a bit of friendly advice and willing to go above and beyond to help accomplish goals.

However his immense curiosity often cause him to be a bit tactless and often will ask questions that cause others to be uncomfortable or that are painful without realizing it, but his demanding pursuit of answers makes him stubborn as a mule as well and may not endear him to some. He also has a tendency to hold grudges, often for years at a time and is not as quick to forgive those that wrong him.

However, he is sincere when giving compliments and does not pretend to be interested in something or someone if he is truly not, he is not a people pleaser and will speak his heart, even if it could get him hurt in the long run. If he finds that special someone or develops strong bonds to others, he is a friend for life, will give even the shirt off his back to help them and is very fiercely loyal.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:

Kyra (48) | Mother ( Wherhandler)
Cliff (49)| Father (Dragonrider)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Ista Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY:

Cove was born to Kyra and Cliff during a flight tryst while Kyra was still a weyrfolk and Cliff was a rider. The pair had been close and friends for a number of years so the fact this happened did not really surprise either. But the baby that she was suddenly carrying.. did. Kyra did not want to be a mother yet, didnt feel she was old enough to settle down. Cliff on the other hand was overjoyed and wanted to show their baby everything and be there as much as his life allowed. They argued and by the time Cove was born, he was left by his mother with the creche and she broke off contact with his father.

Cove grew up mostly only knowing his father and the comfort of the creche workers, though at age 8, he met another that became his absolute best friend. The pair were inseparable as children and as they grew, both had long decided they wanted to be dragon candidates and soar the skies and defend the world from Thread. But before they could both impress, the worst threadfall of history rained down like liquid hellfire.

Cove lost contact with his father in the chaos and his close friend and was absolutely heartbroken. Thankfully by the time he stood at a clutch again sometime later, he had reunited with his dear friend and was considering confessing his feelings but then a large golden hued egg hatched and a large and stunning green tumbled out. She made a mad dash for Cove and lept at him. The lad barely caught her and himself from falling and as he looked into this green's eyes and sat her down, the rainbows swirled in their depths. " Hiya Cove... its been FOREVER waiting for you. But I'm here now and you are here and now our life can begin!" The chipper female voice in his mind resounded and that was the day he bonded to his beloved Temisath.

His friend also impressed that day but after they graduated, the pair got separated again for a number of years as weyrs formed and disbanded over time and eventually Cove landed at Final weyr. To his great delight, he found both his parents here and it seemed if they had mended the rift between them and were getting along again. But.. where was his beloved friend.. his first love...were they here? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

Cove of Green Temisath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cove of Green Temisath   Cove of Green Temisath I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 9:30 pm

Temisath

Cove of Green Temisath RcVUFt9

Color: Green
Birth Turn: Early Spring 2672
Hex Code: #73b779
Height: 7ft
Length: 44ft
Wingspan: 56ft
Mutations: None

Personality

Giving off an almost matronly aura, Temisath is a patient and observant type with a keen eye on her surroundings and a quick mind to match. Her compassionate response to her Cove is nothing short of what one would expect of one guiding a wayward child. While she is often kind and warm, she absolutely will not tolerate lying, cheating and cruelty and will respond in kind with either a scathing thought or puff herself out and bravely face down a threat. She also has a tendency to rush into a situation in the defense of another, sometimes to the detriment of herself and Cove.

She often likes to sit out and just drink in the sunlight, enjoying the feeling of the warmth on her body and the scents of the fresh grass, flowers and other sounds of nature. She often enjoys getting Cove to come with her, liking to just take in the peace around them between training routines and work they may be assigned. She also enjoys watching the younger dragons and their fledgling riders, excited at the idea of each new hatching and the new life coming into the world, especially now, when each dragon that survives is even more precious.

Appearance

Temisath is a larger green with a bigger heart to match her size. While not at the max known size for a green, she is on the larger end of the color scale. Her hide is a myriad of greens, almost like a gradiant starting from her nose to the fork of her tail. But the real draw to her that stands out is the design on her wings. Tendrils of what look like sproutlings climb up her wing sails and what looks like fireflies dote her wings between. Its almost as if she was painted with a summer day in mind. This pattern is on both the insides and outsides of her wing sails.

Mindvoice: Temisath has a soft voice that is powerful as it is beautiful. Almost like she was a Harper given dragonform.
Back to top Go down

Cove of Green Temisath
Page 1 of 1