Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 13:23 by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024 - 11:46 by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 22:12 by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2024 - 21:14 by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024 - 12:31 by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2024 - 7:36 by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeMon 6 May 2024 - 12:40 by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 23:46 by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2024 - 22:46 by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Siera of Green Aluith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Siera of Green Aluith Empty
PostSubject: Siera of Green Aluith   Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb 2024 - 3:09

Siera

Siera of Green Aluith YjdtX6e

"Another step forward."

BASICS

NAME: Siera
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Mostly Grey, but when she does feel interest she's Biromantic Heterosexual

BIRTHDATE: Fall 2657
WING/SQUAD: Clouddancer Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 5’ 4.5”
PLAY-BY: Byleth (Female) (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
EXPY CLAIM: Byleth (Female) (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
FULL APPEARANCE:
A little on the shorter side of average for a Pernese woman, Siera sports a rather hourglass-type figure, with feminine hips and shoulders and a narrower waist. Not to really say she's particularly thin (though nor is she bulky). Her shoulder-length hair is black with slight waves past her ears, and her eyes are bright blue. Her skin is fairly pale, though rarely burns in the sun and instead tans. She has a preference for wearing greys and blacks when possible, and generally goes for slightly less in the way of coverage in the Southern summer heat. Her chest is a bit on the ample side, so she does sometimes suffer from back pain.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Playful, Sympathetic, Difficult to read, Subdued
FULL PERSONALITY:
Siera has a rather subdued personality, and for a long time had difficulty expressing emotion. When first Searched, she was considered very stoic and difficult to read. She is perceptive of others' problems and will willingly serve as emotional support for them when she can. Her time at the Weyr and exposure to the Weyr's people has made her more comfortable seeking information and even sharing secrets with those close to her (and not immediately related). Additionally, she's begun to show much more genuine compassion and empathy toward others.

The young woman does have a playful side as well, enjoying teasing her close friends and sibling, sometimes even her dragon. She's extremely devoted to the ones she cares for, and will be all but openly hostile toward those who have hurt someone she cares about.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Jeralt of Brown Jerask - Father - Alive (Open Tie, must have been born 2636 or earlier)
Sitri - Mother - Deceased
Eralti of Blue Divuth – Fraternal Twin Brother - Alive
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Cothold on the border of Igen & Ista territories
FULL BACKSTORY:
(Warning: Death)
Siera and her twin were born one Turn before the end of the world. Well, not literally, but close enough. Their mother Sitri had always been a frail woman, and despite knowing the risks she desperately wanted a child with their father Jeralt. Not only did she get one, but two--though the pregnancy would prove to be far too much for her body. Shortly after the twins were born, despite the attending healers' best efforts, she would pass away.

The twins would be raised together by their father, and by extension the Hold. As they were a cothold near the line between Igen and Ista territories, their warning from the Benden survivors came almost too late. They were lucky to escape during the exodus, becoming part of Southern Hold as it was founded. With guard experience, their father joined the ranks protecting the Hold with his wher, leaving the twins with others at the Hold to look after.

Feeling as if they had no one but each other as a result of their fathers' consistent absence, Siera would come to rely heavily on her twin as her closest friend and family. She has no memory of her life before being in Southern, and she did grow up with other children of all ages--but did not get particularly close to them. Otherwise, her childhood was fairly normal, all things considered. She learned the basics of reading, writing, and mathematics with the Harpers, and began learning the basics of defense and even guard-work as she got older.

Siera had every intent of following in her father's footsteps as a guard of Southern and purchase or be given a Wher egg to bond, however at fourteen she and her twin would be Searched to Final Weyr. While initially considering declining, she would ultimately accept as it was considered a grand opportunity for any Holder. Her father was quick to see a firelizard egg in her hands for writing letters back and forth.

While she would stand for several Hatchings, she would fail to Impress until her nineteenth Turn--though she would acquire a housefeline kitten during their stay which bonded closely with her and her brother.

Her green Aluith hatched without any fanfare, barely any attention on her as the Weyr's Pearl broke shell nearabouts the same time. This suited Siera just fine, because the only ones that were important in her life were herself, her brother--and now their dragons.

Weyrlinghood passed in a blink, it seemed, and soon Siera and Aluith were assigned to their first real fighting Wing, joining the numbers of Pern's remaining riders.

Last edited by Tyto on Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 18:17; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Siera of Green Aluith   Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb 2024 - 3:12

[Updates Here]

Credits
Byleth © Nintendo
Aluith & Rion Bases: Alyssa McCarthy (Kaiserflames)
Aluith Design: Coppertucker/Jabberwoky of TPA
Rion Design: Tyto
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Siera of Green Aluith   Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb 2024 - 3:14

Aluith

Color: Green
Birth Turn: 2676
Hex Code: #81bd6b
Height: 8.5ft
Length: 32.75ft
Wingspan: 42ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Aluith is generally a friendly and optimistic dragon. She is considerate of others and always tries to help or encourage those who need it. She's devoted wholly to her rider and anyone Siera deems important, even above the will and needs of the Weyr. Very earnest, she will approach just about any task eagerly even if said task may prove to be daunting. Although she will rarely hold a grudge, Aluith is not above disdain and petty commentary toward those who have wronged her or her rider--and sometimes her rider's brother or his dragon. Despite her usually friendly demeanor and desire for helping others, she seldom speaks to any human beyond her rider or Siera's twin.

Appearance
A petite green of nearly the smallest recorded of her color, Aluith is admittedly not particularly extravagant. Not that it bothers her. Her hide is primarily a pleasant green like a particularly fresh basil leaf, and along her back and outside of her extremities are covered in thick root-or-vein-like markings in a deep, almost evergreen or hunter green. Her headknobs are this same shade, running in a thinning streak toward and over her eyes toward her snout. She has an almost misshapen diamond splot on the upper part of her muzzle, running the length between her snout and her eye ridges.

Siera of Green Aluith NH7sVBd

Last edited by Tyto on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 4:07; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Siera of Green Aluith   Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb 2024 - 3:15

Rion

Color: Jet
Gender: N/A (Sometimes referred to with male pronouns by Siera)
Species: Firelizard

Personality

Rion is a cautious creature, more prone to blipping between than confronting something. They're afraid of strangers and new things and... basically anything that moves a little too quickly. They're the first one to start screeching when something happens, and the first to disappear between immediately after. Rion only feels brave when with Siera or her brother, and only when perched on them. This does extend to their father Jeralt as well, though the Jet only visits him to deliver letters from his children.

Appearance

Rion is a firelizard of small stature and rather drab color. They're a darker shade of grey all over with a near-white ribbon-like pattern all over their body. The edges of their wings are this same almost-white color in a thick band.

Siera of Green Aluith O0iGgZs

--------------------------

Ash

Color: Tabby
Species: Housefeline

Personality

Ash is definitely a "gentle giant." He's extremely smart and knows several tricks. Thanks to his time in the Weyr he has gotten more familiar with being around strangers but still prefers the presence of his humans above all else, and is extremely loyal to Siera and her brother. Ash is also very vocal, chirping and trilling at humans for attention to his various needs (food, play, etc). For the most part, he roams the Weyr when not sleeping in either Siera or her brother's weyr.

Appearance

Ash is a big cat. A very, very big cat. He weighs about 24lbs, is 18in tall and 45in long from nose to tail, including his tail. His long pelt is a common tabby, with a prominent ruff along his chest and long tufts of fur at the tips of the ears. He also has large, puffy tomcat cheeks and yellow-green eyes.

Siera of Green Aluith 5i6OtFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siera of Green Aluith   Siera of Green Aluith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siera of Green Aluith
Page 1 of 1