Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
R'in of Green Lyrath I_vote_lcapR'in of Green Lyrath I_voting_barR'in of Green Lyrath I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
R'in of Green Lyrath I_vote_lcapR'in of Green Lyrath I_voting_barR'in of Green Lyrath I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

R'in of Green Lyrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

R'in of Green Lyrath Empty
PostSubject: R'in of Green Lyrath   R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:51 pm

R'in

R'in of Green Lyrath XJbhwJV

"lyrics or quotes"

BASICS

NAME: R'in
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Demiromantic Demisexual

BIRTHDATE: Spring 2656
WING/SQUAD: Starrider Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5'3"
PLAY-BY: Robin (Honkai: Star Rail)
EXPY CLAIM: N/A
FULL APPEARANCE:
R'in is a young woman of somewhat short stature, reaching only about 160cm (roughly 5'3"). Her hourglass-shaped form is thin and delicate-looking, with pale, unblemished skin--she has no noticeable scars or marks to speak of despite the rough way she's had to live as a Rider. Saying she's skinny isn't an understatement, but she definitely looks more frail rather than unhealthy. Like she might break if treated too roughly. Surprisingly, she doesn't bruise easily, and when she does they tend to heal quickly. With long, thin fingers, she'd likely make an excellent musician--if lessons and instruments weren't beyond her time capacity. Her hair is long and blond, falling past her rear and curling in gentle waves toward the ends. Her eyes are a lovely shade of blue-green, situated beneath a pair of naturally-thin eyebrows. R'in’s chest is a bit large for her thin build, but luckily nothing that causes her any pain.

She has been told that she's quite attractive, but knows the opinion is subjective.

As far as clothing goes, she would wear the latest fashions if she could afford them. Her preferred color to wear is white, though she does have a liking for royal purples and even pastels as well, and her favored accent colors are gold, silver, and white in order of preference. Given the life of a Rider, she knows most of those colors are impossible to maintain and thus only has one or two outfits for special occasions. Outside of those, she wears typical Rider attire, if a bit on the looser side.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Soft-spoken, polite, hesitates in serious situations, doesn't always listen to her instincts
FULL PERSONALITY:
Much as her appearance would suggest, R'in is a young woman with a gentle heart. She's soft-spoken and polite, with a strong sense of empathy toward those around her. She's extremely compassionate and thoughtful, and will frequently go out of her way to help or simply "be there" for others, even if she doesn't know them well. She'll support even a complete stranger if they need it, even if she doesn't believe in the cause or reason herself. That said, she won't lie and say she supports something when she doesn't, instead offering the truth and her reasons honestly and earnestly and hoping for the best.

Her moral compass is extremely strong, which can cause her to hesitate in particular situations where she may need to act in a hurry if there is any sort of way someone or something could be hurt by the result. She doesn't like hurting people and although she won't lie about her feelings, she may have some difficulty expressing them if they do not align with someone else's--for example, if someone were to have unreciprocated romantic interest in her.

Naturally curious, she loves to read and learn and is very intelligent as a result. She has a strong capacity for reading people, able to pick up on subtle physical cues a normal person might miss. Unfortunately, she doesn't always listen to her instincts--while she knows people can be bad, she doesn't see them as inherently bad and prefers to see the world in shades of grey rather than black and white. There is no strictly good nor strictly bad.

One of her favorite pastimes is music, and her greatest wish as a child was to be a Harper. She has an excellent singing voice and a surprising ability for writing music, but no actual training.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Older Brother (+5 Turns)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Unnamed cothold in Benden territory
FULL BACKSTORY:
(Warning for death of parents)
Relarin, as she was born, comes from a family that loved her and her brother dearly. Unfortunately, she would never know them as she would her brother, as she was two Turns old when the world as they had known it came to an end. Her mother and father were quick to react to the news of Thread falling, of the devastation it caused in Benden. Putting their children in the care of the elderly and children of their Hold, which were being evacuated first, they promised they would find them once things had settled.

Unfortunately, that time would never come. Relarin would be raised alongside her brother and the other surviving children in a creche-like arrangement at the Hold, eventually adopted by a family who took in several other children. She remained closest to her brother, having only known him as her caretaker since as long as she could remember, but she still cared for her adoptive family just the same.

She grew up learning of riders and dragons and the Northern lands she'd likely never see, and when she was fourteen Turns she'd be Searched to Final Weyr. A small clutch was on the sands, laid by a few Greens who had risen around the same time. Her brother had been Searched the Turn prior, so she was excited to go and see him again--but little did she know that she'd end up leaving the sands on her very first Hatching with a little Green in tow. Lyrath was tiny as a hatchling, but she grew quickly. So quickly that R'in even sometimes struggled to keep her oiled and began a habit of almost preemptively over-oiling her until her growth spurts seemed to stop. Or at least slow down.

When they graduated Weyrling training, things became a bit more chaotic. It took two more Turns for her to be sussed out as a potential Searchrider, and then another few months of etiquette training to make sure she was ready for the job and didn't frighten the Holders--many of the younger of whom may have never seen a dragon up close in person.

Eventually, Pearl Tsuneath would Hatch and bond and remain healthy, having her own clutch. R'in was happy and excited to see what came of the Weyr, hoping for it to continue to prosper despite the threats they all faced.

Last edited by Tyto on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:11 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: R'in of Green Lyrath   R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 pm

[Updates Here]

Credits
Robin © miHoYo
Lyrath Base: Christina Weinman
Lyrath Design: Tyto
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: R'in of Green Lyrath   R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:57 pm

Lyrath

Color: Green
Birth Turn: Summer 2670
Hex Code: #5a8c66
Height: 10ft
Length: 35ft
Wingspan: 42.75ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Lyrath is a spunky green. She's a reasonable foil to her rider, though much quicker to act. Unlike W'ren, she's impulsive and forward, often wearing her heart on her sleeve and saying whatever happens to be on her mind whether it is harmful or not. She's not the best when it comes to secrets, sometimes saying what she wasn't supposed to before she even realizes that she shouldn't, but she does make an effort. If someone can just keep her mouth closed long enough to forget, it won't be an issue. Lyrath likes to talk, loves to socialize, and is definitely an extrovert. She's most often to be found in the more crowded areas of the Weyr, especially the Heights and Ridges where she'll spend her downtime sunning.

She has an excellent judge of character, and while her somewhat-boisterous attitude can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to Searching Holders, she's very good at her job.

Appearance
Lyrath is a dragon on the smaller end of the scale. Her body is long and lean, with short wings meant for quick movements in the air. Height-wise, she falls in the middle somewhere between smallest and largest, perhaps a bit leggy for her size but of no issue to her whatsoever. She's graceful on the ground and quick as a whip in the air. Her body is primarily a shade of evergreen, with pale, near-white green along her underbelly and coloring her limbs from the elbow and ankle-joints down. Her tail is where things get a bit strange, however--from just past her haunches is, rather than green, a pale sky blue, transitioning gently to a pinkish shade of purple. Her wing membranes are a greyish green, with her "fingers" gradually seeming to gradient to this same shade from the "hand" out away from the body.

R'in of Green Lyrath D0BBFLP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R'in of Green Lyrath   R'in of Green Lyrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R'in of Green Lyrath
Page 1 of 1