Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Adoptable Claims Thread I_vote_lcapAdoptable Claims Thread I_voting_barAdoptable Claims Thread I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Adoptable Claims Thread I_vote_lcapAdoptable Claims Thread I_voting_barAdoptable Claims Thread I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Adoptable Claims Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Adoptable Claims Thread Empty
PostSubject: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 10:04 pm

Link the post of the adoptable you’re claiming in this thread! Adoptables that haven’t been touched for 6 months or more will be removed.

Last edited by Kitarial on Mon May 06, 2024 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Chai

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 4:16 pm

Chai wrote:
Claiming Jet Chaoroth
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com/t106-weyrling-adoptables#325

As this person has left the discord with no notice, their claim has expired, putting Chaoroth back under open adopts!
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Haurchefant

Haurchefant

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 4:18 pm

Claiming Bronze Angyth!~

Kitarial wrote:
Bronze Angyth

Adoptable Claims Thread TAjOA9p

Color: Bronze
Birth Turn: 2678
Hex Code: #BCAF57
Height: 19 ft
Length: 82 ft
Wingspan: 98 ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Angyth is simultaneously very nurturing to his rider, and incredibly temperamental towards just about everyone else. The joke could be made that he’s almost motherly, though a sane person should not do so in his earshot. To his rider, Angyth is a protector, someone who will stand by them when nobody else will. He’s opinionated on who is good enough to hang around his rider, and isn’t above trying to chase off those he doesn’t deem worthy enough.

Angyth is also rather bitter about being born a bronze. His size is useful sometimes, but he resents being so big and slow, and is a little jealous of some of his smaller siblings. He has a rivalry with Kurath, and will not work with the other bronze if he can help it. After all, Kurath is big like him, but has the advantage of a far more graceful build, and that is something Angyth resents.

Appearance
Angyth is on the smaller end for the average bronze, though he is still within normal ranges. However, what he lacks in overall size, he makes up for in bulk. He’s a bit on the chubbier end as a hatchling, and as an adult will have a fair amount of sheer muscle. It isn’t quite enough to impact his flight, but it’s enough to make him rather slow.

His hide is a pale bronze, on the more sandy end of the bronze spectrum. His markings are an intricate pattern of lines and dots, looking almost ominous, but no less stunning for it. Being quite sturdy, his stamina more than makes up for how slow he is, able to quite easily last through threadfall without a break.
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 4:22 pm

I cannot resist. <3

Kitarial wrote:
Garnet Sobuith

Adoptable Claims Thread CUxVMwV

Color: Garnet
Birth Turn: 2678
Hex Code: #8A112F
Height: 16.5ft
Length: 65ft
Wingspan: 82ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Sobuith is a dragon who only vaguely cares about the fact that she needs to be bonded to a human. She’d honestly rather be left alone, most of the time, and will never be as close with her rider as some others. She’s paranoid and suspicious, and doesn’t let many close for fear of them hurting her in some way. When her boundaries are pushed, she will lash out, and even attack if it goes too far.

To her rider, she is a partner. They can trust her to do her duty, and protect them, but outside of their duties she will be a little distant. She is scared of many things, and may need a fair bit of coaxing to try anything remotely new. While she can clutch, she’s a distant clutchmother, having very little in the way of maternal instincts that tell her to protect her babies.

Appearance
Sobuith isn’t a particularly large garnet. While she’s not small by any means, she certainly isn’t big either. She’s got a bit of chub to her that will never quite fade away, though this is not a failing on her rider’s part so much as just being the way she’s built. She’s soft more than sturdy, and is excellent for napping against.

Her hide is a rich pinkish red, shiny and soft. It’s unbroken by other colors for the most part, only an unusual stripe of soft grey forming a mask across part of her face and down her spine. This stripe ends partially down her tail, and is rather wide.

M'avis of Gold Ticiath [Senior Weyrwoman]
Auron of Bronze Masamuth [Wingrider]
Troi of Garnet Kestrath [Wingrider]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth [Assistant Weyrlingmaster]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [Weyrling]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath [Weyrling]
Loki of Green Losk [Squadrider]
Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoptable Claims Thread   Adoptable Claims Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adoptable Claims Thread
Page 1 of 1