Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Wher Candidate Phanora I_vote_lcapWher Candidate Phanora I_voting_barWher Candidate Phanora I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Wher Candidate Phanora I_vote_lcapWher Candidate Phanora I_voting_barWher Candidate Phanora I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Wher Candidate Phanora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Wher Candidate Phanora Empty
PostSubject: Wher Candidate Phanora   Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:06 am

Phanora

Wher Candidate Phanora S9eKmzh

"As for everyone else? Well... Do as you please."

BASICS

NAME: Phanora
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Aromantic Asexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2650
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: Roughly 5'3"
PLAY-BY: Phanora Kristoffel (The Witch And The Beast)
EXPY CLAIM: Phanora Kristoffel (The Witch And The Beast)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Despite her cold personality, Phanora is generally considered a reasonably attractive woman. Or, at least, that's what she's been told. Her skin is quite fair, requiring her to cover herself in the sun with either protectants or clothing lest she burn. She keeps her light blonde hair long, usually tied back in a high tail to stay out of her face, with a messy fringe covering her forehead. She also has a beauty mark below her left eye near the corner.

Height-wise, she's very much on the short side, with a distinctly feminine figure and small-sized bust. She does like to wear fashionable clothing, but doesn't usually go out of her way to purchase them. She likes dresses, but only wears them during leisure time as trousers are more practical for dealing with patients and general work. She typically smells like numbweed and other medicinal herbs.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Cold, Serious, Quiet, Work-Oriented
FULL PERSONALITY:
Phanora is far from the friendliest person to be around. Her demeanor is more often than not very serious, which can be extremely off-putting to those around her. Especially as she typically keeps her expression carefully schooled, making guessing her thoughts and emotions particularly difficult. She openly dislikes those who beat around the bush or try to avoid giving someone bad news just because it's difficult to stomach. This does make her come off as callous, particularly given her field of study, but she would rather someone have all the facts and make an informed decision rather than end up second-guessing or having little preparation for a situation that could not be avoided--especially if said situation is particularly unpleasant.

One would think given her serious nature and rigid personality she would be deeply set in following rules--and this is true... for the most part. Unless the rule in question is in some way hindering her from working or acting as she deems necessary. This is done very rarely, of course, and usually only when someone has wronged or harmed her or someone she cares for somehow. She does, in most situations, prefer to be by-the-book.

She does have some difficulty expressing herself in the form of gentler and softer emotions, making it hard for those who do not know her well to see her as caring for anyone but herself. For those she does care for, however, she would go to the ends of Pern for. Anyone who harms them will meet her wrath, which can be severe.

Overall, Phanora doesn't mind conversing with others, but her standoffish nature makes her come off as difficult to approach.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Pharotan of Blue Phask - Father - Deceased, Presumed
Noralla of Green Norask - Mother - Deceased
Johan - Close Friend/Partner (in crime) - Open Tie
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: N/A
BIRTHPLACE: Southern Boll
FULL BACKSTORY:
(Warning: Mentions of Injury & Death)
Phanora was born to a wherhandler pair in Southern Boll. Unfortunately, her mother would suffer a serious injury before her daughter had reached her second birthday, requiring her to be taken to the Healer Hall for emergency treatment. The injury would prove lifelong and require consistent attention from healers for management, resulting in Phanora being raised at Fort Hold and constantly visiting the nearby Hall. Her father was very hands-off with his child, ultimately leaving his partner and Phanora and disappearing when Phanora was six.

As soon as she was able to be trusted to do so, Phanora began working with the Healers. Not as an official apprentice, of course--simply running errands and doing simple chores around the Hall. And--studying. Lots and lots of preparation studying, as soon as she was able to comprehend the simpler aspects of Healer work. During this time, she would also end up befriending a young boy around her age, though Phanora had little interest in playing games.

However, things would not pan out how she was planning. During her eighth Turn, a terrible Threadfall would destroy everything she knew. She was loaded up with any other children able to make the journey and transported to the South, along with whatever important information that could be brought from the Hall. Of course she would spend as much of the trip as possible reading the documents she was in charge of, and once the Holds were established and settled, she began an Apprenticeship proper.

Unfortunately, her mother did not survive transfer to the Southern Continent, and she neither saw nor heard anything of her father after his departure.

In the end, she would find herself at the Weyr proper, her friend Johan in tow, where most of the assistance from the top Healers was needed for the Threadfighting dragonriders. There, she would pursue her craft further, working hard to keep the people defending them in fighting order.

Many Turns passed and she would finally ascend to Journeywoman at age twenty seven, nearly two decades after she had arrived on the Southern Continent with the rest of Pern's survivors. Around her twenty-eighth, however, she would find herself... perhaps restless. She wanted to do more to help the Weyr and Pern's people. A dragon would require too much of her attention, and she would soon be too old to bond--but perhaps a Wher might be a suitable companion. Her parents had been fond of them, and she recalled her mother's green being by her side until the end.

Last edited by Tyto on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:49 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Wher Candidate Phanora   Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:07 am

[Updates Here]

-----------------------------------------------------

Credits
Phanora Kristoffel: The Witch And The Beast
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Wher Candidate Phanora   Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:16 am

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: Any.
Player Preferred Colors: Any non-Queen. Prefer not a Brown because I already have one, but it's not a deal-breaker.
Queen Eligible: No
Personality Preferences and Concerns: No concerns or preferences, go nuts.
Mutation Eligible: Sure.
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? Already not Queen-eligible, so anything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Wher Candidate Phanora   Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:24 am

[Insert Pet(s) Here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wher Candidate Phanora   Wher Candidate Phanora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wher Candidate Phanora
Page 1 of 1