Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Apprentice Harper Izuku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Apprentice Harper Izuku Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Harper Izuku   Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 5:53 pm

Izuku

Apprentice Harper Izuku PibEGVC

"I'll do my best!"

BASICS

NAME: Izuku
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Unsure, assumed to be straight

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2661
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: Roughly 5'7" (Still Growing)
PLAY-BY: Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
EXPY CLAIM: Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Always on the small side, Izuku has slowly been gaining some height during his middle-to-late teen years, and expects to top out around 5'9" if his father is anything to go by. This said, he has a round, youthful face, making him look younger than he is. His hair is short, curled, and very fluffy. And very difficult, if not impossible, to tame. His green eyes are large and round, which doesn't help his youthful look. Izuku's freckled skin is rather fair, and unfortunately he does burn a bit easily, making summers in the South uncomfortable for him. He's rather scrawny as far as build goes, but does have some athleticism to him that comes from casual physical labor. He may bulk out some if he were to ever have a consistently-physically-demanding situation, but for now he's just... a bit scrawny.

Overall, he's considered quite plain looking.

As far as clothing goes, Izuku doesn't have much fashion sense. He wears what's comfortable and practical, but has a preference for shades of green.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Timid, Reserved, Polite, Passionate, Diligent, Overly-Enthusiastic, Emotional, Invasive/Meddling
FULL PERSONALITY:
Izuku is a rather timid person, though one who frequently overreacts to abnormal situations. Reserved and polite, he doesn't typically like to make waves, preferring to blend into the background rather than draw attention to himself. Diligent and strong-willed, he's very enthusiastic about his interests and can frequently be found writing down information--especially information regarding dragons and their riders, for whom his interest is strongest. His biggest wish is to be a dragonrider, though he failed to be Searched before becoming a full-time Apprentice despite many dragons coming to his home Hold.

He has a habit of mumbling to himself, especially during observation or when thinking, which can annoy or unsettle those around him. He doesn't seem to realize when he is doing this until it is pointed out, despite being quite aware that he is prone to the habit. Caring and emotional, he will not hesitate to help others--whether he is strong enough or even qualified to do so. This is most often done on impulse rather than after thinking, and will even put himself in danger without thinking. Unfortunately, he has little sense of self-preservation or even self-worth, likely due to childhood bullying. He has a bad habit of helping or even lecturing others whether they want him to or not, especially those with personal or emotional problems.

Although very rarely seen, he does have a more brash and abrasive side to him. When pushed to the limit, he can be loud and aggressive, even violent.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Mother - Alive
Father - Alive
Mentor - Master Harper - Alive (Open tie, must be 55+)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Southern Hold
FULL BACKSTORY:
Izuku's conception is rather lucky, all things considered. His parents didn't meet until the migration, coming from cotholds located in far separate locations on the Northern continent. And then it was a few Turns of them getting to know each other and becoming closer until Izuku was even an idea in their heads.

Izuku was a somewhat meek little boy, one who had trouble making friends and ultimately ended up gravitating toward a particular boy in his Hold. Their mothers had become friends so the two spent a lot of time together, and Izuku could not help but gravitate toward the bold, outspoken kid. They were friends for a long while, until Katsuki began to reject his companionship and treat him with cruel words and actions. Despite this behavior, which he did not understand the reason for, he never stopped seeing the other boy as his friend and trying to mend their relationship.

Ultimately, Katsuki would move away, and Izuku would be left alone. With no real other friends to speak of, he would throw himself into his goals. He wanted nothing more than to be a dragonrider, though as he grew older, as more Searchriders would come and go and pass him by, he found his hope slowly and reluctantly beginning to dwindle. He'd put his attention toward a craft between Searches, and thanks to his attentiveness and note-taking, eventually he'd catch the eye of one of the Hold's Master Harpers, who took him on as an Apprentice. As a gift on his sixteenth birthday, his parents bestowed him with a firelizard egg, which hatched into a green he named Mida.

In the Turn of his seventeenth birthday, his mentor moves them to Final Weyr to help document Pearl Tsuneath's flight and clutch, as she is Pern's first Pearl to survive to clutch--a historic event needing as many recording hands as possible, surely. Especially with Izuku's penchant for detail.

Last edited by Tyto on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Harper Izuku   Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 3:38 pm

[Updates Here]

Credits
Izuku Midoriya: My Hero Academia/Kohei Horikoshi
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Harper Izuku   Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 4:36 pm

[Held, for reasons.]
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Harper Izuku   Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 4:37 pm

Mida

Color: Green
Species: Firelizard

Personality
As far as firelizards go, Mida is... well, definitely not the brightest glow in the basket. She's the type of firelizard who could get stuck somewhere and just... conveniently forget she can between back out. What braincells she has, she seems to use to take letters back and forth to Izuku's mother. She's also calm and very, very lazy. Her favorite pastime is sleeping, and her second is eating. For the most part, she occupies her time by being a decorative green lump in Izuku's sock drawer or in the nearest sunbeam, though she sometimes moonlights as a particularly leathery shoulder scarf instead.

Appearance
Mida is a simple firelizard, really. She's a pale lime green from nose to tail, with round spots of varying sizes in a more leafy green shade. Her snout and limbs are tipped in this same green, while her wings and tail have a gentle gradient from a blueish-tinted green. Size-wise, she's fairly average, though a little on the pudgy side.

Apprentice Harper Izuku ZJ4cTUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Harper Izuku   Apprentice Harper Izuku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Harper Izuku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Weyrfolk-
Jump to: