Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
CourtOfCats
Candidate Emmanellain I_vote_lcapCandidate Emmanellain I_voting_barCandidate Emmanellain I_vote_rcap 
Kitarial
Candidate Emmanellain I_vote_lcapCandidate Emmanellain I_voting_barCandidate Emmanellain I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Emmanellain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Candidate Emmanellain Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Emmanellain   Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:21 am

Emmanellain

Candidate Emmanellain I5d4B7P

"How do I look? Dashing as always, with a suitable sprinkling of dirt and sweat? Excellent."

BASICS

NAME: Emmanellain
NICKNAME(S): Em, Emmy (by family, but he doesn't really like it)
ORIENTATION: Bicurious? He likes women mostly but there are some guys that catch his eye...

BIRTHDATE: Spring 2658
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR: COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: Roughly 6'4.5"
PLAY-BY: Emmanellain de Fortemps (Final Fantasy XIV)
EXPY CLAIM: Emmanellain de Fortemps (Final Fantasy XIV)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Emmanellain is a man cursed with a youthful face. He looks many Turns younger than his age, often mistaken for one who has barely reached his middle-teens. His hair is straight and black, reaching just past his chin, but often looking a bit unkempt. His eyes are deep blue and very expressive, and his skin is very lightly tanned. He doesn't tend to burn in the sun, but will often wear hats and cover himself to avoid tanning. He has a light dotting of freckles on his cheeks that will "come out" when his face gets tanned enough, of which he is very self-conscious.

Despite having a young face, one thing that sets one to hesitate is his height. He's very tall, though his brothers Artoriel and Haur'fan still outstrip him by several inches. As far as garments, he considers himself quite fashionable and will usually spend his Marks on staying up with the latest fashion trends. He's the sort to buy a new outfit rather than mend an old one, and as such his mending skills are somewhat mediocre.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Meek, Cowardly, Reckless, Unreliable, Social
FULL PERSONALITY:
A far cry from his elder brothers, Emmanellain is far more known for being meek and cowardly, easily panicking during a crisis. Not only is he irresponsible, he is also unreliable in completing tasks. He's reckless in his pursuit of approval from those ranked above him, especially his family, but when something goes wrong and he is at fault he will do nearly everything in his power to shift the blame to others to avoid suffering any consequences. He doubts himself and his abilities, always embellishing any stories in which he participates to make himself seem grander than he truly is.

Very social, he loves gossip and gravitates toward celebration. He does care deeply for those he becomes close with, and worries for their safety above even his own. He's somewhat of a romantic, tending to fixate on one particular partner at a time... even if said partner does not necessarily reciprocate his feelings. He's not above claiming that those around him are interested just to make himself seem more desirable to the object of his affection. That said, he will not under any circumstances force himself on someone or take advantage, merely pursue them earnestly and wholly... and often shower them with various courting gifts.

Having been a Candidate since age fourteen it isn't as if he's been able to have a proper relationship, but it doesn't stop him from trying.

Overall, Emmanellain has a lot of growing to do, though he isn't quite aware of it. He wants to be like his brothers, and feels like a greater failure with each passing Turn.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Edmont - Father, Rider - Deceased
Mother - Rider - Deceased
Artoirel (+12 Turns) - Older Brother - Rider (Open Tie)
Haur'fan of Garnet Sidrath (+8 Turns) - Older Half Brother - Alive
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: High Reaches Weyr
FULL BACKSTORY:
Only an infant when the world as the people of Pern had known it changed forever, it's hard for him to believe things were ever different. Emmanellain has no memory of his parents, and all he knows of them is what has been told to him by his brothers. Apparently his mother had only recently recovered from his birth before her passing, and both had perished in the Threadfall that had claimed so many others. But having been raised in the creche like so many others, Emmanellain has a much farther-extended, non-blood family than one he might have had in a Hold.

At age fourteen, he signed up for Candidacy to follow in the footsteps of his elder brothers, hoping to find a dragon of his own to bond. Of course, both of them had bonded before he was even old enough to Stand, so there was no hope of being with them in the barracks. But he still remembered watching Haurchefant, now Haur'fan, weep when his Garnet chose him. He'd been twelve at the time. At first he'd thought he was going to get his hand bitten off, but then he'd just started crying instead--it had been a little scary, honestly, but he wasn't sure he'd ever seen his brother so happy.

Since then he has hoped to have the same sort of bond, but every Hatching has ended in disappointment. Both of his siblings Impressed either in their twentieth Turn or before it, and he feels like he's running out of time to catch up.

Last edited by Tyto on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:47 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Emmanellain   Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:07 am

[Updates Here]

-----------------------------------------------------

Credits
Emmanellain de Fortemps: Final Fantasy XIV
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Emmanellain   Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:12 am

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: Gold or Bronze
Player Preferred Colors: Anything below Brown.
Queen Eligible: No
Personality Preferences and Concerns: Eh, go nuts.
Mutation Eligible: Sure
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? Any metallic. A brown would be acceptable, but is not preferred.
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Emmanellain   Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 3:45 am

[Pet(s) Here, should he acquire any.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Emmanellain   Candidate Emmanellain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candidate Emmanellain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Candidates-
Jump to: