Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Candidate Katsuki I_vote_lcapCandidate Katsuki I_voting_barCandidate Katsuki I_vote_rcap 
CourtOfCats
Candidate Katsuki I_vote_lcapCandidate Katsuki I_voting_barCandidate Katsuki I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Snarkosaurus
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Candidate Katsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Candidate Katsuki Empty
PostSubject: Candidate Katsuki   Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 3:53 am

Katsuki

Candidate Katsuki Tmk6pGG

"I'll keep fighting. I'll break myself. Even if there's nothing left of me. I will win the way I want to."

BASICS

NAME: Katsuki
NICKNAME(S): N/A
ORIENTATION: Grey/Demi Spectrum

BIRTHDATE: Spring 2661
WING/SQUAD: N/A

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blond
EYE COLOR: Cognac Brown
HEIGHT: Roughly 5'9" (Still growing)
PLAY-BY: Katsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
EXPY CLAIM: Katsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Katsuki is a young man of somewhat-average height, though he does still have some growing to do before he reaches his final height--if his father is anything to go by, he should top-out around 5'11". He has a slim, muscular build, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Despite the fact that his skin tone is quite fair, he doesn't seem to burn easily in the sunlight and can spend hours outside working without issue. He does have a light, sparse spattering of freckles on his shoulders, but they're only visible in the summer when he spends more time with his shirt off. His short, sandy blond hair is unruly and spiky, sticking up at odd angles--from look alone it is clear he makes no attempt to tame it. Katsuki's eyes are brown, looking a bit reddish in the light. He's most often seen sporting a scowl or a frown, and smiles are rare.

Clothing-wise, he prefers looser-fitting garments in dark colors--especially greyscale. Thanks to his upbringing he's reasonably up to date on fashion, but prefers to wear what's most comfortable for him.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Crude, Arrogant, Aggressive, Intelligent, Determined, Loyal, Brave
FULL PERSONALITY:
A crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person, Katsuki is generally considered a difficult individual to like. While having become slightly less antagonistic than he used to be as a child, he can still be openly disrespectful towards others. He often refers to others with insulting nicknames, seeing them as worth less unless they have impressed him in some way or another--this habit of "insulting" does extend to friends as well, though it's less insulting and more affectionate. He does often use vulgar language, and is not particularly nice or open with people but will act less unfriendly and sometimes even kind to those that manage to earn his respect. Reluctantly.

Katsuki values honesty highly, never lying to the point that his behavior is even seen as rude and insensitive. This isn't saying he'll blurt out every truth at a whim--he may choose to stay quiet instead, and he's not entirely willing to admit things to even himself. Unafraid to speak his mind, he'll notice when people are not being truthful to him and call them out. He is an excellent judge of character, and highly intelligent, something which he was praised highly for as a child and is part of the reason for his arrogance now. It is also due to this praise that he desires to be the best at everything he tries. He loves to "win" above all else and cannot stand it when he doesn't. He also has a strong moral compass and is very stubborn, refusing to back down from something just because it's "difficult."

He has difficulty accepting his mistakes and shortcomings, often fiercely denying them when pointed out. This doesn't mean he doesn't listen to advice, but he will never outright admit it due to his pride.

Katsuki generally has an aversion to physical touch, but is actually quite starved for it. Odds are he might seek it out once he's close enough to someone, or "begrudgingly tolerate it" if extended to him. He's not afraid of physical pain or exertion of any sort.

Having been raised in a Hold he does have some internalized homophobia and traditionalism, though his time at the Weyr has lessened this to a degree... for other people, at least.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Mother - Alive
Father - Master Tailor - Alive
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Crushing bad Single.
BIRTHPLACE: Southern Hold
FULL BACKSTORY: (Warning for notes & implications of internalized homophobia.)
Having been born three Turns after the mass migration to the south, Katsuki's knowledge of the old ways of things exists only in stories told by Harpers and his parents. Raised primarily by his mother as his father focused on supporting them with his craft, he grew up alongside the many other children of Southern Hold. A bright child, he was praised for his ability to learn quickly and was able to read, write, and complete his basic mathematics without any assistance much sooner than most of his peers. He took, and still does, any education very seriously. But it was this praise that gave him his arrogance, seeing himself as "above" those around him. Some looked up to him, some were "permitted" to be friends with him, while many others were just ignored by him. One in particular earned his ire, a myriad of conflicting emotions causing him to push them away with cruel words and actions.

He was thirteen when his father was able to attain Master in his craft and, wanting to spread his knowledge away from the one who had taught him, moved his family to settle at Jungle Hold instead. While initially supremely unhappy with the move, having had to lose contact with everyone he had known at Southern, he would eventually find new friends. While initially off to a rocky start thanks to his foul attitude and consistent attempts to deny their friendship, Katsuki would eventually come to tolerate Shouto's presence. Potentially due to the other's sheer stubbornness in insisting they were friends, despite Katsuki's constant denials.

Although Searchriders would come and go over the Turns, it wasn't until Katsuki was sixteen that he was noticed by one of their dragons. Katsuki, like most other children, had grown up on stories of riders and their dragons, even with the Threadfall that devastated them and had always wanted to be chosen. It was a bittersweet acceptance, however, given that he would be once again leaving everything behind--and this time he wouldn't even have his family with him to make it easier. On his last day spent with his friend Shouto, the pair stumbled across a nest of firelizard eggs. Things had been tense on Katsuki's end between them for a while, trying to deny the unfamiliar and confusing feelings blooming for his friend, but the opportunity to get a firelizard of their own was too good to pass up. Katsuki was able to steal away one egg from the nest before the mother returned and chased the two teens off, ultimately choosing to give it to Shouto rather than keep it for himself.

Once at the Weyr, Katsuki had a massive amount of adjusting to do that he didn't expect. Women riding bronzes and browns, men riding queens--not quite like the stories he'd heard growing up (even though he'd seen one or two of these "unusuals" come as Searchriders, he'd always thought them to be outliers). Not to mention things that were quite taboo at the Hold, like openly-affectionate same-sex couples and people of all genders. While he didn't ever openly comment toward them, it did make him deeply uncomfortable for some time, and while he's much more accepting of the choices of others now, he still won't entertain the idea of his own feelings being anything other than "traditional."

Last edited by Tyto on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:10 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

Candidate Katsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Katsuki   Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 3:54 am

[Updates Here]

Credits
Katsuki Bakugou: My Hero Academia/Kohei Horikoshi
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

Candidate Katsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Katsuki   Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 4:02 am

Candidate Preferences Form

Candidate Preferred Colors: Bronze
Player Preferred Colors: Garnet, Pearl, Gold, in no order of preference. PLEASE give this boy a consistently-clutching female. I need him to Suffer.
Queen Eligible: Yes
Personality Preferences and Concerns: Whatever works, honestly. Prefer something that can stand up to him/play on his field/put him in his place rather than something meek though.
Mutation Eligible: Yes
Anything You Absolutely Won’t Take? A non-clutching dragon. Please DO NOT give this boy a bronze. He does not deserve a bronze. Whatever else you give him can definitely be a sex-mutation, or a male-pronoun female-sex dragon, as long as they can clutch. Also, please do not bond him at the site's first Hatching unless you have a match you think is an absolutely perfect match for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candidate Katsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Katsuki   Candidate Katsuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candidate Katsuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Candidates-
Jump to: