Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Sasha
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classic Clutch
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

» The Threadlands
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:51 am by Guest

» Loki of Green Losk [WIP]
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 am by Agenothree

» Auron of Bronze Masamuth [WIP]
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am by Agenothree

» Candidate Rhoswen [WIP]
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:55 pm by Agenothree

Top posting users this week
Kitarial
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_vote_lcapTouka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_voting_barTouka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Snarkosaurus
Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_vote_lcapTouka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_voting_barTouka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Tyto
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyto

Tyto

Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]   Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 12:33 pm

Touka

Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] PJJQD0D

"I'm gonna smack her! When you lose sight of yourself, someone's gotta come by and give your cheek a good slap. Otherwise you'll never come to your senses."

BASICS

NAME: Touka
NICKNAME(S):
ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

BIRTHDATE: Summer ####
WING/SQUAD: Starrider Wing

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5’ 1.5”
PLAY-BY: Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
EXPY CLAIM: Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
FULL APPEARANCE:
Touka is a slender woman with short black hair, typically keeping her fringe long and swept to the side over one eye. Anyone who knew her mother would easily point out the similarities between the two, from her soft features to her expressive hazel eyes. Her form is thin and feminine, sporting a fairly small-to-average-sized bosom. Height-wise, she is noticeably short; she definitely did not inherit any height from her father, barely standing an inch above five foot even.

Her style of clothing is typically very feminine, though she does wear things befitting a rider. Dresses and other looser clothing are typically only worn during leisure or Gathers. Her usual method of dress is stylish, but not usually the latest fashions.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY TRAITS:
FULL PERSONALITY:
While inherently kind, Touka is also rash and reckless. She suffers issues related to abandonment thanks to her father leaving her family when she was a young child, including often losing control of her emotions when potentially losing someone close to her. She has low self-esteem and may go so far as to lash out if given compliments, especially those she sees as false. Her recklessness includes a surprisingly low amount of self-preservation; she would rather sacrifice herself for those she cares for than risk losing them. While this tendency has lessened at least somewhat since Impression since she no longer has only herself to worry about, it is still present.

BACKSTORY

RELATIONS:
Mother - Deceased
Father - Status Unknown, presumed deceased.
Younger Brother (-2 Turns)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
BIRTHPLACE: Cothold in Telgar territory.
FULL BACKSTORY:

Last edited by Tyto on Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]   Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 12:35 pm

[Updates Here]

Credits
Touka Kirishima © Tokyo Ghoul (Sui Ishida)
Ikenath Base: Alyssa McCarthy (Kaiserflames)
Ikenath Design: Tyto
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]   Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 12:36 pm

Ikenath

Color: Jet
Hex Code: #332a2a
Height: 10ft
Length: 45ft
Wingspan: 55ft
Mutations: N/A

Personality
Ikenath is a rather shy and reserved dragon, one who is gentle and appears to be optimistic a majority of the time. Unfortunately, he is not particularly assertive, making it easier for others to overshadow and bully him. He is terrified of being alone, even with Touka's constant presence in his mind. As a Weyrling he often followed her everywhere she went, and was deeply upset when he could no longer fit into the lower caverns. It's due to this fear that he often attempts to shoulder the task of protecting others, to the point of even refusing to rely on anyone else.

On the whole, he possesses a good work ethic and is very cooperative. He also really enjoys listening to Harper tales, and will often try to do so at any opportunity. Despite his otherwise gentle demeanor, if someone harms his rider he will not hesitate to react aggressively--even if it is only through words.

He is a bit self-conscious of his memory issues caused by his injury, and the fact that one of his eyes always makes him look angry.

Appearance
At first glance, Ikenath appears to be a regular Jet. Deep grey-black hide with the faintest tint toward red when viewed in the right light. On the upper portion of his body runs a thick strip of grey, with rippling offshoots looking almost like bizarre legs. This strange, insect-like shape runs from his right side, curls around his neck, and ends just at his headknobs, where a pair of thin antennae-like lines curl up near his snout.

This dragon's most striking feature, perhaps, is his left eye. Typically, a dragon's eyes will whirl a myriad of colors reflective of their emotions; however Ikenath's left eye is permanently whirling shades of red. This is due to an injury suffered several Turns ago, resulting in his left headknob being broken at roughly the halfway point and noticeable scarring on that side of his face. His broken headknob has reduced his capacity for communication by roughly half-distance, and the injury to his head that had accompanied it has affected his memory. Already only a few days as a dragon, his recollection ability has been nearly split in half.

Size-wise, he is on the larger end for a Jet, though not nearly the maximum. His build is thin and nimble rather than bulky, neck thin and tail whiplike, making him rather elegant in the air.

Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] Iftc4Rn

Last edited by Tyto on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]   Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 12:37 pm

[Held for Pet(s)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]   Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touka of Jet Ikenath [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: