Final Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Weyr, a Dragonriders of Pern Forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Here comes the sun (Touching)
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:23 pm by Kitarial

» Candidate Verinda [WIP]
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:46 am by CourtOfCats

» Splish Splash (Creations Weyrlings)
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 10:12 pm by Tyto

» Candidate Lucy
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:14 pm by Haurchefant

» Candidate Sasha
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm by Snarkosaurus

» The Classics Clutch Egg Guessing
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:36 am by Tyto

» Dragon Adoptables
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm by Kitarial

» The Classic Clutch
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:46 pm by Kitarial

» Like A Shooting Star [Flight]
Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:46 pm by Haurchefant

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Server
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord
Discord

Rainbow-Colored Skies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

Rainbow-Colored Skies Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 1:05 pm

Pearl Tsuneath

The feeling had been building up for weeks, but Tsuneath could no longer ignore the feeling if she tried. It was time to rise, but first…

Fenix, she spoke, quietly. It is time for me to rise. But, as she spoke, she noticed something. Was that fear in her bonded’s eyes as he turned to look at her? That wouldn’t do. His response was what caught her off guard, though.

“Is it really already time? I thought I had a bit more time to prepare, what am I going to do, I’m not ready, what if people come to our weyr, I’m not ready!” he said, the pacing of his words growing faster as the panic crept in. It crawled through his very veins, leaving him a mess. Tsuneath was regretful that it caused her bonded panic, but she could not stop, either. The feeling was growing too much for her, she would have to begin soon. Before she lept off the ledge, though, she reassured her beloved bonded. It will be alright, Fenix. Everything will be well. You should try leaving your door open. They will not harm you, and if they do, they will have me to answer to.

Fenix wanted to argue, but she was already off the ledge, soaring into the sunset to start her maiden flight. As she dipped to blood a few heardbeasts, Fenix’s reminder echoed through her head. “Blood only, Tsuneath.” She did not want to comply, but did so anyways, knowing that she would need to not be so heavy in order to make the flight last. Fenix, in their weyr, did as Tsuneath said he should, though there was a nervous energy deep within that would not be removed so easily. What if they did hurt him? What if nobody showed up? Or too many people?

Her call was not particularly loud nor proud, but she projected to all of the dragons of the weyr regardless. It is a lovely evening for a flight, is it not? Come and join me, dragons of the weyr!

Her wings took her high into the sky, shiny pastel hide awash with the red glow of the sunset, stark against the backdrop of the jungle. She did not go too far, not yet, waiting to see what suitors may appear.

————————————————————

OOC: The flight will last for the weekend, with the results being posted on Monday. Fenix has left his door open, as an invitation to those wishing to try their luck with him. Please remember, there is no force catching, and any flight induced shenanigans for the riders are fade to black! Flightlust is strong, but can be resisted, so riders not inclined to these things are able to lock themselves in their weyrs and resist the urge to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
https://finalweyr.forumotion.com
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Bronze Bilynth
Bilynth wasn't really a Casanova, though he had participated in his fair few Flights since he had matured six Turns ago. It wasn't so much for the sake of the "lewd fun"--as his rider would say--associated with them, but the entertainment value and bonding they provided with the other dragons of the Weyr. He wasn't sure if he'd fathered any clutches over the Turns, because he honestly couldn't remember and Talinal didn't think of them often, but the thought was nice when it came to him.

Lounging on his ledge, he lifted his head upon seeing Tsuneath take to the air, curiosity whirling in his multifaceted eyes. She'd been all but glowing the last few days, so her call was hardly surprising.

Getting to his feet, he spread his wings and stepped forward, tipping off the ledge. Spreading his wings as he descended, he used his momentum to surge upward and join her in the air above the Weyr. Ah, Tsuneath! An evening made only more lovely by your presence!

On the ground far below, T'nal mulled over the decision of whether to venture to Fenix's weyr. He knew a first flight could be a bit nerve-wracking, simply from speaking to others, and didn't particularly want to crowd the man. Eventually, though, he wandered his way to the queenrider's room, lightly rapping his knuckles against the door to announce his presence. "Hey," he greeted softly as he crossed the threshold, though took a moment to put his hands up in surrender even as he gave a friendly smile. "Mind if I join you? Don't have to do anything, especially if you aren't comfortable, but I know this can be--a lot." Fenix clearly held all the cards; if he told T'nal to leave, he'd go.

Blue Landauth
At five Turns, Landauth did not have an impressive record for chasing. He wasn't generally interested, especially not when the dragon in question was ridden by a man--simply for the sake of his own rider's comfort, as some humans seemed insistent on pursuing things based on their dragon's choices.

This time, however, he would find his interest piqued. G'pard briefly entered his mind, only to close himself off from his dragon; likely to shelter himself from the emotions associated with Flight. Landauth was distantly aware of his rider closing and barring his door, but chose to pay him no further attention as he rose from his spot catching the last few rays of the day's sun. He stretched, first his legs and then his wings, then reared up to his haunches and propelled himself into the air.

It seemed Bilynth was also rising to the challenge, though it hardly surprised him. Not so much because he was known for chasing, but simply because he was one of the Weyr's bronzes. Landauth would likely have his work cut out for him for the chance to impress Tsuneath, especially as more suitors joined the chase. Tsuneath, he greeted warmly as he came level with the others, it is an honor to join you tonight.
Back to top Go down
redwerecat

redwerecat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 2:53 pm

Mercy's head popped up, his jaws gaping as he heard the cry, his eyes whirling with excitement. SORRY PAL. I GOTTA-

T'rai was already grumbling as his blue shot off like a beast on a hunt, wings spread as he launched himself upward. Mercuriath hardly stood a chance as a blue, but if it made him happy? Well. That was good enough. He elbowed his brother, R'nae startling a little and losing focus, tripping as the both paused in their run.

"Huh?" R'nae said, confused, because Cthontath clearly gave zero shits about the flight. "Oh, is Mercy-?"

T'rai just gestured, shrugging, and gave his brother a mouthed apology as he changed direction and headed for the weyrs. Fenix was...an enigma, not known well to the young bluerider, but his instincts were as his blue's right now, to chase as much as he could, even if it meant abject failure. Not that that bothered him.

He arrived a bit later than some others, cheeks flushed with wind and exertion. "Fenix!" He exclaimed, happy to see the pretty redhead. (Had he always looked so nice? Or was that Mercy's beautiful vision of Tsuneath melding with his opinions of her rider?) "Hey. Uh. Sorry. If you want to kick us all out...yeah." He said, laughing and running a hand through silvery hair, gone gray-white early on. "I wouldn't blame ya."

Mercuriath, however, was hardly paying attention to the riders, focused with his best dragon grin on the elegant pearl above, surging after and corckscrewing in the air to show off, a prideful beast. Tsuneath! I, Mercuriath, wish to chase you to the stars and beyond! ...Please?

Candidates

Riders
Rowen of Garnet Hexeviath
T'rai of Blue Mercuriath
R'nae of Jet Cthontath

Handlers
Back to top Go down
Agenothree
Admin
Agenothree

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 3:22 pm

Naminuth was drowsing at his weyr's ledge, but roused quickly as a glowing pastel blur rushed into flight, a voice dragons of Final Weyr to join her: Tsuneath was rising! Well, who was he to refuse an invitation from such a pretty lady? Getting up, he stretched to his full length, his maw opening wide as he yawned and shook himself, readying for flight.

C'dryn sensed his blue's interest and felt his own veins quickening in response, to which he laughed softly. While Naminuth was away, his door would be left open, an invitation to those interested in a little good-spirited fun during a flight.

Naminuth flung himself into flight, bugling as he veered sharply to blood. Three fell before his teeth before he felt ready to chase, lifting off to join those pursuing Tsuneath. A fine evening to you, Tsuneath, he drawled in greeting, his flight showy and dramatic, but determined to put on his best performance for her, one of his Weyr's queens. Mind if I join you? After all, there's no better way to end a good day than some fine company.

M'avis of Gold Ticiath [Senior Weyrwoman]
Auron of Bronze Masamuth [Wingrider]
Troi of Garnet Kestrath [Wingrider]
C'dryn of Blue Naminuth [Assistant Weyrlingmaster]
Yuna of Garnet Sobuith [Weyrling]
Pl'sky of Jet Geriath [Weyrling]
Loki of Green Losk [Squadrider]
Rhoswen [Candidate]
Prompto [Candidate]
Zoharin [Candidate]
Dorian [Weyrfolk]
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 3:55 pm

Toji whistled a merry tune as he left the dining cavern with a platter full of sweets. He'd recently finished up with the rider he'd decided to 'visit' when he couldn't find Megumi and decided to get something to eat after they'd passed out. He might return for another round as long as their dragon didn't kick Kakunogatath out, but the Bronze very much made up for his decided lack of charm. Charisma he had, charm he did not. His dragon was sweet as pie, though, and very capable at making people like him and, by extension, his asshole of a rider.

Toji! Queen rises! Kakunogatath called in a rare use of words. Very pretty! Can I chase? Please? He wiggled excitedly, both physically and mentally, and Toji found he couldn't say no.

Have at it, He replied, immediately changing directions from his previous partner's weyr to that of the rising queen's rider, making quick work of his snacks on the way.

Trilling in delight, Kakunogatath got to his feet and lumbered out to the weyr ledge, chirping a goodbye to the resident dragon before flying off to join the slowly growing gathering of dragons in the sky. Pretty queen! Want to fly with you, please! Be friends? Am good friend! He flew as close as he dared, not wanting to make the other chasers angry. He could be their friends too, after, maybe!

The trek to Fenix's weyr wasn't long, and despite the gathered crowd, Toji made his way to the front by using his size to his advantage. "Ooh, you're a pretty thing, aren't you?" He cooed, smirking wide as he leaned against the wall closest to Fenix. "Bet you want a real man, yeah? I'll give you a good ride if you know what I mean." He wasn't worried about rejection; he'd have plenty of options after this no matter the outcome. He could even tell Megumi about it later in explicit detail just to traumatize his boy.

Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 4:41 pm

As suitors began to show up, Tsuneath finally went into motion instead of hovering. It was slow, compared to most flights, but Tsuneath wanted to take her time to appreciate the beauty of their home instead of a desperate rush that ended all too soon. The crowd wasn’t all too large, but that didn’t bother her, the arc of her path across the jungle below elegant as could be. I thank you all for joining me this evening. Come, and let us experience the beauty of our home together for a little while. We have time, she said, her tone warm as she looked at the small gathering of suitors. A fine group, and she was not at all bothered by the blues who’d joined the flight. There were many who still adhered to tradition and demanded only bronzes could catch gold, but she was not one of them. First, they would fly, and then, she would see. With time, she’d figure out who she wanted to catch her.

Below, in his Weyr, Fenix had almost frozen as the first few people slipped into his Weyr. That was… more than he expected. T’nal received a grateful nod, the lump that had formed in his throat from sheer anxiety preventing him from responding out loud in the moment. T’rai also received a nod, he could stay until Fenix made his decision about what to do. The feelings he was experiencing from Tsuneath’s end were exhilarating in more ways than one, and it was a difficult choice to make addled by his dragon’s feelings as he was. But there was one who made his metaphorical hackles rise, the man leaning against the wall of Fenix’s Weyr with an overconfident smirk that made his skin crawl. The flush on his face at that was not at all one of attraction, but the widening of his eyes lasted only momentarily before he managed to point at the man in question. “Out,” he managed, his voice shaking a little but firm as he could manage. Toji made him distinctly uncomfortable, and was nearly twice his age. No, the man was not even on Fenix’s radar as a potential flight partner. This ordeal was overwhelming enough as is.

Luckily, he had enough prescience of mind to keep his discomfort out of his bond with Tsuneath, instead focusing on the two men he hadallowed to stay. They hadn’t pushed, waiting for him to make the first move, for which he was grateful. He could only hope Tsuneath was having a better time of it than he was.

Tsuneath was indeed having a better time of it than Fenix, her 5 chasers all lovely in their own ways. Landuath was noble and steady, Mercuriath eager to please and utterly sincere. Bilynth was a flatter, and Kakunogatath, who she wasn’t aware had even been back in the Weyr, was friendly and personable. Naminuth offered his company, but was not pushy. All fine choices indeed, though she was not yet tired enough to allow herself to be caught. Not yet, but soon. She allowed herself a few fanciful spins and dives, determined to savor the moments before she needed to choose.
Back to top Go down
NatsumiHare

NatsumiHare

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 8:45 pm

Toji didn't seem perturbed by Fenix's dismissal. Rather, his smirk widened and he laughed, incredibly amused by the whole thing. "So the little mouse has a bit of a bite. I was just thinking that Maki probably has a bigger dick than you, but that's still probably true. She'd break you in half with one arm." He laughed at his own 'joke', fully aware that it wouldn't be found funny. Well, he thought it was funny, and that's all that mattered. "I can tell when I'm not wanted, so I'll leave for now. Call me if you ever want some of this," he said, flexing for good effect before casually pushing his way out of the weyr. With a queen rising, he'd have no problem finding someone (or someones) to spend the night with.

Meanwhile, Kakunogatath was having much better luck. Even if he wasn't a frontrunner, or even on the list of potential winners, he was having a lovely time flying with Tsuneath and made it well known with happy chirps and croons. He really was a simple dragon in that he was easily pleased. Good company, a full belly, and a warm place to sleep were all he needed, and as long as he had those things, life was good. Tsuneath very pretty, fly good too. Very smart, make good choices for Weyr! He was very sure of this, finding no fault with the Pearl whatsoever. She was going to pick the best mate, he was sure of it! Even if it wasn't him. But they could still be friends, right?

Back to top Go down
Tyto

Tyto

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:19 pm

Bronze Bilynth
Bilynth let out a soft rumble of greeting as the others joined them, not at all interested in making a scene or causing trouble. As Tsuneath began to wheel toward the jungle proper, he would follow, weaving with surprising grace given his size in and out of the others as they all trailed after her. He kept close, but not too close, making sure to give her a respectful space to fly and maneuver.

As she began to dive and spin, he mirrored her moves, continuing to easily weave in and out between the other chasers. The beauty of our Weyr's land is second only to yours.

T'nal's gaze flicked to Toji as soon as he entered, narrowing as he spoke. The other bronzerider rubbed him the wrong way, and he actually found himself seconds from grabbing him and hauling him out himself when Fenix took control of the situation. Luckily for them all, Toji was smart enough to listen, even if he made stupid comments while doing so. He couldn't help but roll his eyes, turning his attention back to Fenix as his expression softened. "You alright?"

Blue Landauth
Landauth chose to disregard the other chasers, his attention held solely by Tsuneath. He gave a little aerial dip as Tsuneath greeted and guided them, following after her as she began their journey. He didn't mind the others, strong wings carrying him after her and around them. Mindful of their presence, but not paying them much heed. Tsuneath would choose the dragon she most liked, and whether it was him or not  it was her decision alone.

He was a bit surprised that she would choose such a leisurely pace, though hardly put off by it. The skies above were beautiful as the sun dipped below the horizon, and cast a haunting light over the thick jungle trees. He dipped and twisted, making a few elegant twirls and swirls through the air as he went to show his own prowess. She may have been quite sizable compared to him, but he was nonetheless a strong flier as well.
Back to top Go down
Kitarial
Admin
Kitarial

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 4:56 pm

Pearl Tsuneath

It had been a good flight, but her wings were starting to tire, and she knew she couldn’t draw the flight out any longer. Her tricks slowed as she pondered her choices for a brief moment, thinking of the merits of each one to herself. Bilynth had surely tried to flatter her, but flattery wasn’t what she was after. Landauth was a steady presence, and she considered for a moment, but moved on quickly. Kakunogatath was friendly, but perhaps a touch loud, and she dismissed him as a choice for a mate, though his offer of friendship wasn’t dismissed. Naminuth had barely been a presence in her flight, and though she appreciated the consideration, he wasn’t what she was after either.

Really, that only left one choice.

Her voice ringing out clearly, she announced it to her chasers, knowing that this was it for the flight. Mercuriath! Catch me?

Below, Fenix had a similar choice to make, and for him, the answer was not quite so obvious. Both men had shown him nothing but consideration, and he truly appreciated their care with him. This was a new and terrifying experience, and neither was quite willing to push him into anything he hadn’t wanted. With that in mind, it was hard to choose, but he had to make a choice. Taking a breath, he reached out to the one he’d chosen, a heavy flush spread across most of his face. “Come here, T’rai,” he murmured, though he didn’t want to ignore T’nal either. “Thank you both for being understanding, it means a lot,” he said quietly, though the feelings coming through his bond with Tsuneath were truly starting to get to be overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow-Colored Skies   Rainbow-Colored Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow-Colored Skies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Weyr :: Archives :: Thread Archives :: Flights and Hatchings-
Jump to: